Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Flesh for cash?

Braun

I really don’t understand why it seems everthing is turning into a flesh for cash business..

Meet a nice chic and conversation just goes to ‘financial needs’ like WTF girl???

Why? Why? Why? 

• Moderators
17 minutes ago, Braun said:

I really don’t understand why it seems everthing is turning into a flesh for cash business..

Meet a nice chic and conversation just goes to ‘financial needs’ like WTF girl???

Why? Why? Why? 

Hahahaha. 

Wow though. Anyways, please send me credit ma 😁🙄😇

1 hour ago, kimi said:

Hahahaha. 

Wow though. Anyways, please send me credit ma 😁🙄😇

When she sends you, we go share am. Oshey in advance. 

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Teewhy said:

When she sends you, we go share am. Oshey in advance. 

Looool. Never. You better ask her for yours 🙄☻

• Moderators
Just now, Teewhy said:

Han han aunty, don't be stingy. 

😁:597f8385cda73_tw_glasses1: okay okay...  I'll double my initial request then. 

1 minute ago, kimi said:

😁:597f8385cda73_tw_glasses1: okay okay...  I'll double my initial request then. 

Yaayyy!!! See as we just derailed the thread. 

2 hours ago, Braun said:

Why? Why? Why? 

That chic is prolly looking for a sugar mummy. 

What you need is to find yourself a loyal girl, that you love. Then it wouldnt hurt so much to spend insanely on her.Let's face it, falling in love is expensive and i am a stingy ass mofo. Prolly why i guard my heart jealously. I no get money to waste.

NEXT!!!!! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yes. This is what happens when we encourage prostitution. When we make comments like "everybody has a price" or "every woman is a prostitute and every man is a thief".

We are successfully teaching women that it's okay to exchange flesh for money. We are saying "every relationship is transactional".

Its a serious problem and its spreading under the guise of wokeness and feminism. Its spreading under the guise of "own it".

Must be Drake 😒

2 hours ago, Teewhy said:

That chic is prolly looking for a sugar mummy. 

Most likely! Reason why i prefer dating a chic who has got stuff going for her. Don’t saddle me with financial tidings, i’ll do things at my own time and pace

6 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Yes. This is what happens when we encourage prostitution. When we make comments like "everybody has a price" or "every woman is a prostitute and every man is a thief".

We are successfully teaching women that it's okay to exchange flesh for money. We are saying "every relationship is transactional".

Its a serious problem and its spreading under the guise of wokeness and feminism. Its spreading under the guise of "own it".

Must be Drake 😒

True

It could be she really need the money. The economy is bad. The country is tough. People lacking economic empowerment need to survive too through alternative means. 

10 hours ago, Braun said:

Most likely! Reason why i prefer dating a chic who has got stuff going for her. Don’t saddle me with financial tidings, i’ll do things at my own time and pace

Correct. 

I dont have a problem with sex workers or prostitutes but just say that what you are from the jump. Then whoever associates with you will know what they are in for. 

Hiding it under the guise of having someone take care of your "financial problems" just because they ask you out, i have a huge problem with. 

• Like 1

On 4/22/2018 at 8:44 PM, Hawken said:

Must be Drake 😒

True