Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Flesh for cash?

Braun

On 4/23/2018 at 6:21 AM, Gimbiyya said:

It could be she really need the money. The economy is bad. The country is tough. People lacking economic empowerment need to survive too through alternative means. 

Sweet sister, the economy is affecting me too ooo, anyway send me money else I’ll cry till December 

I don't see any wrong with it..  Love in it self is a give and take thing, whether it is done intentionally or not,  it's still boils down to that.  Aleast she was real enough to hit the nail on the head.  Many girls won't say anything but  indirectly sap you out.  If you can handle her financial problems,  fine.  If you can't,  please move on. 

I had this thing for this girl,  and she was posting me, until I asked her "what's your price sef"?  And she told me..  And right immediately we got down to business.  At the end of the day,  everyone got what they wanted and went home happy, which is the ultimate thing we seek out for,  in the first instance.  Right? 

• Like 1

On 4/27/2018 at 4:33 PM, scarlet said:

I don't see any wrong with it..  Love in it self is a give and take thing, whether it is done intentionally or not,  it's still boils down to that.  Aleast she was real enough to hit the nail on the head.  Many girls won't say anything but  indirectly sap you out.  If you can handle her financial problems,  fine.  If you can't,  please move on. 

I had this thing for this girl,  and she was posting me, until I asked her "what's your price sef"?  And she told me..  And right immediately we got down to business.  At the end of the day,  everyone got what they wanted and went home happy, which is the ultimate thing we seek out for,  in the first instance.  Right? 

Hmmmm! Good one. Straight to the point.

The truth is love is expensive.

Even if your babe does not ask for anything directly, she still expect you to get her gifts and take her out.

Even if she has everything going for her and she gives you the impression that she needs nothing from, at a point in time the relationship will be one sided.

It still all boils down to money issue 

I remember some years back, there was this babe l was in love with and she loved me too. I didn't mind taking care of everything. When mean everything, everything. I will cook and take care of all financial part as well.  I just wanted her to be happy.

She was three years older but l didn't mind. I was still in charge. It was a joy to me.

There were times that l will be really down and she knew l will never ask her for anything. When is leaving after a sleep over she will just leave some money under my wrist watch in my Waldrop.

And it felt sexy sometimes.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, MENA said:

The truth is love is expensive.

Even if your babe does not ask for anything directly, she still expect you to get her gifts and take her out.

Even if she has everything going for her and she gives you the impression that she needs nothing from, at a point in time the relationship will be one sided.

It still all boils down to money issue 

It’s very understandable to always get gifts for your chic, I absolutely support that! However, i’m not cool with a girl telling me if we were to go out on a first date (first date oooo to know her better and prolly decide if i wanna be an item) i have to give her money.. Better still, she should just name her price and let’s get to it rather than the pretentious se re re..

Note:  

10 hours ago, MENA said:

I remember some years back, there was this babe l was in love with and she loved me too. I didn't mind taking care of everything. When mean everything, everything. I will cook and take care of all financial part as well.  I just wanted her to be happy.

She was three years older but l didn't mind. I was still in charge. It was a joy to me.

There were times that l will be really down and she knew l will never ask her for anything. When is leaving after a sleep over she will just leave some money under my wrist watch in my Waldrop.

And it felt sexy sometimes.

She was your girlfriend, it made sense for the financial commitments. 

Requesting money from someone you haven’t properly met aside few days of chat and calls? 

It’s a NO NO for me though!!!!!

On 4/27/2018 at 4:33 PM, scarlet said:

Oh wow!

For me, if i wanna date a chic then i do wanna date her but if it’s just for fun then I don’t mind letting go of some cash to satisfy the bargain. I can’t date a chic who’s M.O from the get go is ‘where’s my money’

38 minutes ago, Braun said:

It’s very understandable to always get gifts for your chic, I absolutely support that! However, i’m not cool with a girl telling me if we were to go out on a first date (first date oooo to know her better and prolly decide if i wanna be an item) i have to give her money.. Better still, she should just name her price and let’s get to it rather than the pretentious se re re..

Note:  

First date? not a good idea out all. 

Is a run, run for your dear life. 

Such a girl could meet a rich friend of yours and drop you some day.

She is all about the money.

First impression matters a lot.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Braun said:

She was your girlfriend, it made sense for the financial commitments. 

Requesting money from someone you haven’t properly met aside few days of chat and calls? 

It’s a NO NO for me though!!!!!

I agree with you:597f8385cda73_tw_glasses1:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/22/2018 at 8:44 PM, Hawken said:

Its a serious problem and its spreading under the guise of wokeness and feminism

I don't know when woke and feminism became such contested terms (read, insults), but I wear both tags proudly and I have always had amazing experiences with women. Must be that you are doing it wrong then...😒😒😒

1 hour ago, Althena said:

I don't know when woke and feminism became such contested terms (read, insults), but I wear both tags proudly and I have always had amazing experiences with women. Must be that you are doing it wrong then...😒😒😒

Lmao but you know i'm a feminist and a proud one too. And i'm doing it right! You know i'm doing it right! 😀

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/12/2018 at 5:59 PM, Keke said:

Unless I invited you somewhere, or it's your birthday, everyone picks their own slip...

Gbam!!!! 

Hahahahahaha