Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Creative but not creative

Guest Trapper

Guest Trapper

I'm not joined here and don't want to be but I enjoy some mature ladies posts here. Like...dhsts her and her name again?...But I hate when u change 23 to21 or 33 to 29 especially on tips ..," 30 tips for da fa da",  "100 tips for thaaa" we are Lesbians, we ve read everything! So when u re copying, endeavor to say u re borrowing and quote. Be creative pls.

We are reading and that ever cheap somebody who will always try to comment on every post, we wonder why. What validates u. You still don't sleep at night. This should be abt quality

Guest visit

Why you bi coward? Will the pelson kee you if you mention names? We all know the names begin with the letters P, and the other V, lolzzz. No one wee beat you you hear? 

Guest PHEGORE

Hi guest Trapper,

If you want to say something ...always say it with your chest ok???...it's constructive criticism....No one will bite ur head off.

Anyways I put up three posts recently ...and I did quote both of them at the end of each post...the first was from an article in curve magazine by Zara Barrie and the other from Conscious Lesbian blog.

All you had to do was read properly and you could have seen it at the end of each post.

Everyone knows plagiarism is a serious offense ...so  I did quote.

And you said you are not on this platform and don't want to join ...Why is that ?....this is an awesome platform and since u kept going on and on about creativity....maybe you can put yours to use by contributing here ..Think about it.

Guest Phegore

Hi guest Trapper,

If you want to say something ...always say it with your chest ok???...it's constructive criticism....No one will bite ur head off.

Anyways I put up three posts recently ...and I did quote both of them at the end of each post...the first was from an article in curve magazine by Zara Barrie and the other from Conscious Lesbian blog.

All you had to do was read properly and you could have seen it at the end of each post.

Everyone knows plagiarism is a serious offense ...so  I did quote.

And you said you are not on this platform and don't want to join ...Why is that ?....this is an awesome platform and since u kept going on and on about creativity....maybe you can put yours to use by contributing here ..Think about it.

Guest Phegore

Hi guest Trapper,

If you want to say something ...always say it with your chest ok!..it's constructive criticism....No one will bite ur head off.

Everyone knows plagiarism is a serious offense ...so  I did quote.

Guest Phegore
14 hours ago, Guest Trapper said:

I'm not joined here and don't want to be but I enjoy some mature ladies posts here. Like...dhsts her and her name again?...But I hate when u change 23 to21 or 33 to 29 especially on tips ..," 30 tips for da fa da",  "100 tips for thaaa" we are Lesbians, we ve read everything! So when u re copying, endeavor to say u re borrowing and quote. Be creative pls.

We are reading and that ever cheap somebody who will always try to comment on every post, we wonder why. What validates u. You still don't sleep at night. This should be abt quality

Ermm and another thing .....live and let live ...some people find every post interesting and love to comment on each ...That shouldn't be your business or problem ...if people don't post stuff or even comment ...then this platform wouldn't make sense...some people are just here to read contents and not to find a girlfriend/smash.

You are entitled to your opinion sha ...but just learn to be more open-minded and understand that because you don't do or like something, doesn't mean(commenting on every post) it is wrong.

World people sha ...

Guest Souliness
Just now, Guest Phegore said:

Ermm and another thing .....live and let live ...some people find every post interesting and love to comment on each ...That shouldn't be your business or problem ...if people don't post stuff or even comment ...then this platform wouldn't make sense...some people are just here to read contents and not to find a girlfriend/smash.

You are entitled to your opinion sha ...but just learn to be more open-minded and understand that because you don't do or like something, doesn't mean(commenting on every post) it is wrong.

World people sha ...

Lol she came with all of her o in full confidence 

Guest trapper you are trapped..😂

What a name by the way and irony..

Guest Telegnotic
On 6/15/2018 at 11:40 PM, Guest Trapper said:

But I hate when u change 23 to21 or 33 to 29 especially on tips ..," 30 tips for da fa da",  "100 tips for thaaa" we are Lesbians, we ve read everything! So when u re copying, endeavor to say u re borrowing and quote. Be creative pls.

"Happy birthday pieces", is that your work? 

I'm not joined here and don't want to be.

A lying tongue, as always, is obvious to the teeth. 

14 hours ago, Guest visit said:

Why you bi coward? 

Seriously, grow a  pair.

P.S- You deserve some accolades for taking hypocrisy to a whole new level!

http:// http://www.animatedimages.org/data/media/1103/animated-congratulation-image-0067.gif

Guest Booba
19 hours ago, Guest visit said:

Why you bi coward? Will the pelson kee you if you mention names? We all know the names begin with the letters P, and the other V, lolzzz. No one wee beat you you hear? 

PV K abi weetin K e?

Guest Jezebel 👿

Lol but seriously plagiarism is a serious thing. If you must lift someone's work, it's necessary to acknowledge the person. Posing someone else's work as yours is bad. That's intellectual laziness. Sadly we play too much. 

You realized someone lifted another person's work here, you can call the person out to acknowledge the source/owner rather than throwing shades upandan na. We too like drama sha

Guest Guest ava
On 15 June 2018 at 11:40 PM, Guest Trapper said:

Na real coward u be and small pikin 😂,forget age u be baby.

Bia,this Assignment abi nah project wey you write for here,na the work wey dem send you or the one wey u send yourself?Shift come small make I advise you,you know say na you be the olori 1 of Naijalez,creative genius,and only u lo ko we for here.Tell Kimi,ivvy,vina,Phegore,Damieee,Keke,dipblusea, Infact tell everybody wey dey Naijalez make dem nor dey comment for every post,because Na you buy phone or do internet subscription for dem.HYPOCRITE 

Guest Telegnotic
1 hour ago, Guest Jezebel 👿 said:

You realized someone lifted another person's work here, you can call the person out to acknowledge the source/owner rather than throwing shades upandan na. We too like drama sha

She dare not call anyone out under the moniker she's known by as most of her postings in the creatives forum were plagiarised. Even took credit for "happy birthday pieces" which happens to be different works of other people, bound into one by her, with one or two interjections, to make it seem like hers. 

Guest Telegnotic
18 hours ago, Guest Trapper said:

😪😪I'm poetic btw

Indeedy. I bet the comments on Phegore's got to you deep. Seriously, your jealousy has no realistic basis. 

18 hours ago, Guest Trapper said:

😪😪I'm poetic btw

You could be. Just concentrate on the forest and by themselves the trees would grow.

Guest Trapper

O boy u angry like say something else o..there's obviously another reason, what?, you are screaming of something else. What's your name maybe I ll try join nl again. How age am I?

Guest Trapper

Ah, ah ah, don't mention it, some of these combo of ladies names makes u wanna com com com in your pants.. Dont get it twisted, lesbians are beautiful. You either get the point of post or not. You dey decode age? I print recharge cards so na small task be dat..I go dash out

I actualy joind sometime but after verification.. Ivory is username. I Can login but can't post. Admin any 24 tips? I'm serious now..

I got the call from one and was told I sound masculine, im femine o.we haggle  10 mins where I dey prove say I be woman. Phone num is 0702**** 9. 

So what u gonna do

Guest Phegore
3 hours ago, Guest Guest ava said:

Bia,this Assignment abi nah project wey you write for here,na the work wey dem send you or the one wey u send yourself?Shift come small make I advise you,you know say na you be the olori 1 of Naijalez,creative genius,and only u lo ko we for here.Tell Kimi,ivvy,vina,Phegore,Damieee,Keke,dipblusea, Infact tell everybody wey dey Naijalez make dem nor dey comment for every post,because Na you buy phone or do internet subscription for dem.HYPOCRITE 

No offense but you are not mature either

Was this necessary???......Trapper is entitled to her opinion....Right/wrong....we good.

No need for this vitriolic and caustic tone...it doesn't speak well of you as a lady.

Don't be a rabble-rouser or instigator invigorating drama when there is none ...Drink water,face front 👉🏾 and mind your business.

This situation should end with this comment please .......Thanks.

Guest Phegore
3 hours ago, Guest Guest ava said:

No offense but you are not mature either

Was this necessary???......Trapper is entitled to her opinion....Right/wrong....we good.

No need for this vitriolic and caustic tone...it doesn't speak well of you as a lady.

Don't be a rabble-rouser or instigator invigorating drama when there is none ...Drink water,face front 👉🏾 and mind your business.

This situation should end with this comment please .......Thanks.

Guest Uknwwho

😂😂😂

Na wa!! I don't know why I'm laughing. Is it funny? No. Do I find it funny? Yes.

This just makes me realise that some people dey hold beef for other people inside their shest in this NL society, for nothing (or something).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please feel free to bare your mind. [We] are always happy to read.😉

Guest Uknwwho
14 hours ago, Guest Telegnotic said:

"Happy birthday pieces", is that your work? 

A lying tongue, as always, is obvious to the teeth. 

Seriously, grow a  pair.

P.S- You deserve some accolades for taking hypocrisy to a whole new level!

http:// http://www.animatedimages.org/data/media/1103/animated-congratulation-image-0067.gif

4 hours ago, Guest Guest ava said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Why do y'all think it's that person?

Ooooo...drama attracts me!

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Guest Erika
Can we actually have a convoy here? Trapper is right to an extent. I know 

Theres plagiarism there's copyright infringement, there's derivation, there's fair use exemption.

And there are differences between all four 

Plagiarism is using another persons work without giving proper credit  or an adequate referral 

Copyright infringement  using another persons creative work, without authorization and due compensation, to the author .

When it comes to the web or online, in the USA for EG copying one sentence from a Web site is legal according to United States copyright laws. .

Fortunately, a fair ude exemption allows you to legally copy small amounts of someone else's work. Just make sure to give the author credit or indicate that those small amounts were copied so you won't be guilty of plagiarism

Lastly, there's taking a copyrighted work and changing it to create something called a derivative work. Since you made changes to create the derivative work, you now share the copyright for it with the copyright owner of the original work. Since you don't own the entire copyright for the derivative work, you must still ask for permission before making copies of it. But you own/ share the copyright for the derivative. Getting permission most times online is a click away

So, if you do need to use a few words from another source, take some precautions and :Put those words in quotation marks or indent them to indicate clearly that they are not your own words.

Keep the length of your quotation down to a few sentences so you won't be guilty of copyright infringement.

You may also indicate that some words are copied or edited so its legal especially online

Hsso and

Guest Booba
10 hours ago, Guest Guest ava said:

Ouch! You what's wrong with you? Girls, girls, girls like this oo. I smell a triangle.. Correct me if I'm wrong

I dey my house

Guest Contiz
17 hours ago, Guest Telegnotic said:

Indeedy. I bet the comments on Phegore's got to you deep. Seriously, your jealousy has no realistic basis. 

You could be. Just concentrate on the forest and by themselves the trees would grow.

Naa I don't think so about your projections but I think I know you too. You are obvious if this is what you are thinking. Whats going on still?

Guest PatienceJ

Me I no fit kill myself for one Toto in this rubbish naija When there are plenty rolling around. What's so special in one? Instead I will kill myself, I will commit suicide! - patience J

Guest Phegore
14 hours ago, Guest Iheoma said:

Kpuchie onu,what do you know?.Sabina.Intellectual weakness gbuo gi dia.People are talking you self want to talk.Come to think of it,vina this looks like your handwriting.

Aunty Amebo that started everything.if eye dey pain you better talk.she cited her sources on those posts.

Phegore, I like your confidence,but you should have ignored her,that's where you f'd up.Not everyone deserves your response.Be like me that just comes here to read,see the latest drama,laugh and toast babes.Who commenting or posting for this boring site epp-Na you find trouble😝.

Ivvy ivvy Ivvy,you are on the over commenting table.come an catch your Sub😅.

Women and drama are like 5&6

Aunty Drinkwater...Face Front👉🏾....and Mind your business.

Faceless troll....leave Ivvy Alone!!!...you don't want to comment or post stuffs that's your problem....when has it become a crime to comment on every post????........how is it affecting you ???........This table that you just climbed on is a very inane and jobless one ...l'll advise you get of it immediately.

it is unbelievably pusillanimous on your part to come here and say this about her ......Shame on you 👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾......I still repeat..... when you want to say something, say it with your chest......stop hiding under the Anonymous facade.

The site is boring Shey?...but you Come here to see the recent drama,laugh and toast babes 👏👏👏👏👏👏....continue ...the lord is your strength ...it is only encouragement you need....nothing else.

Please y'all should stop using this Anonymous medium to troll ...it is stupid and tacky....if you have anything to say to anyone .....login as a user and say it.