Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Creative but not creative

Guest Trapper

Guest Phegore
14 hours ago, Guest Iheoma said:

Kpuchie onu,what do you know?.Sabina.Intellectual weakness gbuo gi dia.People are talking you self want to talk.Come to think of it,vina this looks like your handwriting.

Aunty Amebo that started everything.if eye dey pain you better talk.she cited her sources on those posts.

Phegore, I like your confidence,but you should have ignored her,that's where you f'd up.Not everyone deserves your response.Be like me that just comes here to read,see the latest drama,laugh and toast babes.Who commenting or posting for this boring site epp-Na you find trouble😝.

Ivvy ivvy Ivvy,you are on the over commenting table.come an catch your Sub😅.

Women and drama are like 5&6

Aunty Drinkwater...Face Front👉🏾....and Mind your business.

Faceless troll....leave Ivvy Alone!!!...you don't want to comment or post stuffs that's your problem....when has it become a crime to comment on every post????........how is it affecting you ???........This table that you just climbed on is a very inane and jobless one ...l'll advise you get of it immediately.

it is unbelievably pusillanimous on your part to come here and say this about her ......Shame on you 👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾......I still repeat..... when you want to say something, say it with your chest......stop hiding under the Anonymous facade.

The site is boring Shey?...but you Come here to see the recent drama,laugh and toast babes 👏👏👏👏👏👏....continue ...the lord is your strength ...it is only encouragement you need....nothing else.

Please y'all should stop using this Anonymous medium to troll ...it is stupid and tacky....if you have anything to say to anyone .....login as a user and say it.

Guest Phegore
14 hours ago, Guest Iheoma said:

Kpuchie onu,what do you know?.Sabina.Intellectual weakness gbuo gi dia.People are talking you self want to talk.Come to think of it,vina this looks like your handwriting.

Aunty Amebo that started everything.if eye dey pain you better talk.she cited her sources on those posts.

Phegore, I like your confidence,but you should have ignored her,that's where you f'd up.Not everyone deserves your response.Be like me that just comes here to read,see the latest drama,laugh and toast babes.Who commenting or posting for this boring site epp-Na you find trouble😝.

Women and drama are like 5&6

Aunty Drinkwater...Face Front👉🏾....and Mind your business.

Faceless troll....leave Ivvy Alone!!!...you don't want to comment or post stuffs that's your problem....when has it become a crime to comment on every post????........how is it affecting you ???........This table that you just climbed on is a very inane and jobless one ...l'll advise you get off it immediately.

it is unbelievably pusillanimous on your part to come here and say this about her ......Shame on you 👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾......I still repeat..... when you want to say something, say it with your chest......stop hiding under the Anonymous facade.

The site is boring Shey?...but you Come here to see the recent drama,laugh and toast babes 👏👏👏👏👏👏....continue ...the lord is your strength ...it is only encouragement you need....nothing else.

Please y'all should stop using this Anonymous medium to troll ...it is stupid and tacky....if you have anything to say to anyone .....login as a user and say it.

Telegbotic kini?

Iranu ni e? Kilo n shie go?. Ati mo -eri n jare. Why don't you call us when you are moaning and twisting in bed but only when you are sulking. If na me,vi go don't kick your sick ass long ago. Some girls are just dangerous

Which campaign be this again? A campaign where u ll leave us and go back to f***k same pussu you dissing. Wetin she get? As soon as it  goes wrong again, you come fabricate. Show evidence jare. 

Admin, better find a way to protect your members. People don't just come anonymously because they are hurt or can and begin to say things at others. Something obviously happened again. But that's low of you.

3 hours ago, Guest PatienceJ said:

Me I no fit kill myself for one Toto in this rubbish naija When there are plenty rolling around. What's so special in one? Instead I will kill myself, I will commit suicide! - patience J

Haha

I tell you eh! Some girls are so cheap. SMH. ? Always making a spectacle of themselves in public

Naija lesbian unserious .. I'm sure admin self tire. It really made me rethink my status as lesbian. I ll likely marry and face my kids after all life is short. This kinda legacy ain't worth it.

Because you dated someone, she has to die for you. You are so full of shit.

Which kain Toto be that u carry?

1 hour ago, Guest Mide said:

Telegbotic kini?

Iranu ni e? Kilo n shie go?. Ati mo -eri n jare. Why don't you call us when you are moaning and twisting in bed but only when you are sulking. If na me,vi go don't kick your sick ass long ago. Some girls are just dangerous

Which campaign be this again? A campaign where u ll leave us and go back to f***k same pussu you dissing. Wetin she get? As soon as it  goes wrong again, you come fabricate. Show evidence jare. 

Admin, better find a way to protect your members. People don't just come anonymously because they are hurt or can and begin to say things at others. Something obviously happened again. But that's low of you.

Shade shade shade, talk gist  in readanle language jor..today na public hols. Na the same drama peeps again? What happened this time?

Guest Souliness
On 6/16/2018 at 12:07 PM, Guest Trapper said:

Troll troll 😪😪 soulless soul

I'm poetic btw

You came with all of ur d in full balderdash.

But its cool is coolderash

*wink

You are so pained..

Take a chill pill Ma.

There is still more to life than sneaking around on a faceless forum fighting people😏

You will survive..

Guest Jezebel 👿
18 hours ago, Guest Iheoma said:

Iheoma, shut up and stop ranting like iya lata. Vina handwriting ke 😂😂. You don commit everyone handwriting to heart for here ni hehehe wata sabuwa 

This anonymous section sha

Guest Words2self

What's lost can never be gotten back; I'm referring to time.

You left but you still come here to read comments and post anonymously. What exactly are you hoping to achieve or what did you hope to achieve?

You're bored with life or should I say, bored with your own life. You've got nothing to spice up your life with. Waking up with no idea of what you would like to achieve in a particular day. You try to use others to get happiness into your own life. Everything you do seems futile.

And here you are, writing this to yourself...

You should stop, you should decide what exactly you want and let go of things that are irrelevant.

Give your life a meaning! Give it your definition! Be Proud! Leave the shadows; you don't belong there. Let go of hate. Allow love in. Love... love heals.

It all starts from within before the without is affected. Love yourself. Accept yourself. Work on yourself. Develop yourself. Improve yourself. Listen to yourself; you are your best adviser. You know.

Heal. Give yourself time.

Time lost can never be gotten back.

Guest Erika
4 hours ago, Guest Booba said:

* runs off to check post in Q

Yeah, did so too. Most of the words are in quotes. Clearly indicating borrowing. And signed 'edited' too. See no need for all these citing. 

I'm here for tea

Guest Trapper
4 hours ago, Guest Souliness said:

You are so pained..

Take a chill pill Ma.

There is still more to life than sneaking around on a faceless forum fighting people😏

You will survive..

Let's check what I can sing for you too, souliness

I see I gat you trapped..with trappers trappy lines. Souliness, go have some syrupy Cooliness .If not  go get some wine then while away your time. 

Since I am the tongue in cheek and you are the obvious teeth. Let's go and mix and hiss and kiss and make up..!yuck!

So admin I feel strange here on this thread now, I didn't name no names just some playful sturvs but I guess we all can be mature and not take things to heart so much. Live and let live..

Whta ever the fight. Stop the fight

Like I said, I'm considering my initial registration. User name: ivory.. I can login but can't post

You called me and said I' sound male. But I said im female, even femme, remember? 

Guest Pastor mrs
5 hours ago, Guest Words2self said:

What's lost can never be gotten back; I'm referring to time.

You left but you still come here to read comments and post anonymously. What exactly are you hoping to achieve or what did you hope to achieve?

You're bored with life or should I say, bored with your own life. You've got nothing to spice up your life with. Waking up with no idea of what you would like to achieve in a particular day. You try to use others to get happiness into your own life. Everything you do seems futile.

And here you are, writing this to yourself...

You should stop, you should decide what exactly you want and let go of things that are irrelevant.

Give your life a meaning! Give it your definition! Be Proud! Leave the shadows; you don't belong there. Let go of hate. Allow love in. Love... love heals.

It all starts from within before the without is affected. Love yourself. Accept yourself. Work on yourself. Develop yourself. Improve yourself. Listen to yourself; you are your best adviser. You know.

Heal. Give yourself time.

Wow, you are blessed.

I pray for Love to return to NL. We are supposed to root for each other not hate, what for? 

Many things may happen in our lives but its how positively we can convert the negative, that's our strength. I really commend some persons who ve been through so much, yet remain positive. In fact I admire that.

You may have suffered some losses, made some mistakes, failed those you aimed to impress but holding unto hate is worse. Its obvious, change.

The sun will shine in if you open up the doors

Guest Sex worker
11 hours ago, Guest PatienceJ said:

Me I no fit kill myself for one Toto in this rubbish naija When there are plenty rolling around. What's so special in one? Instead I will kill myself, I will commit suicide! - patience J

LMAO...  

Guest Booba
6 hours ago, Guest Erika said:

Yeah, did so too. Most of the words are in quotes. Clearly indicating borrowing. And signed 'edited' too. See no need for all these citing. 

I'm here for tea

Tea; na the last word for the poem dey cause kasala. 

Guest Telegnotic
On 6/17/2018 at 1:21 PM, Guest Trapper said:

I actualy joind sometime but after verification.. Ivory is username. I Can login but can't post. Admin any 24 tips? I'm serious now..

I got the call from one and was told I sound masculine, im femine o.we haggle  10 mins where I dey prove say I be woman. Phone num is 0702**** 9. 

So what u gonna do

I have screenshots of your original post so scurrying off to "edit" and insert quotation marks will not take away from what you are.

Btw, you aren't the sharpest knife in the cabinet. Your comment here is a clear indication of guilt. 

7 hours ago, Guest Mide said:

Telegbotic kini?

You're yet to convince me that you aren't guest trapper or that you don't report to her. Anyhows...

Everybody's talking about getting forked, this one with contaminated blood too dey follow brag. If you don't make your crazy delusions stop, your extinction from yourself is imminent. 

Ermm..what's the honorific for an accomplished liar again?

Guest Telegnotic
11 hours ago, Guest Mide said:

Telegbotic kini?

Trapped one, here's your loot as requested.. 

https://www.familyfriendpoems.com/poem/a-birthday-poem-for-my-friend

https://www.familyfriendpoems.com/poem/a-heroic-birthday

http://www.dgreetings.com/birthday/short-birthday-poems.html

Guest Telegnotic
15 hours ago, Guest Contiz said:

15 hours ago, Guest PatienceJ said:

7 hours ago, Guest Erika said:

10 hours ago, Guest Words2self said:

6 hours ago, Guest Trapper said:

When there are a million people in one body. Trapper, you should create a blog for your ministry. Lol. 

Guest Telegnotic
11 hours ago, Guest Souliness said:

You are so pained..

Take a chill pill Ma.

Fighting people by creating an illusion that she's someone else under different aliases. There's need to preserve the online persona but in real has the disposition of an angry, surly bear.

Guest Words2Self

"Let him who is without sin be the first to cast a stone."

Why are we acting as though we've never done any wrong in our lives?

Why are we so pained about someone else's commenting on this site? What exactly do you have against the person? Isn't this place meant to be a free place for us queer individuals to express ourselves?

If contributions aren't made, how then do we get to know, how then do we develop?

#Sigh...

I guess this is all part of the human nature; people a times, will either like or dislike you for no particular reason.

Guest Telegnotic
12 hours ago, Guest Words2self said:

Damage control can be effective when you're not whining and deflecting. You try it.

Guest trapper, you can't stop me. Your ex (S) is the last person you'll infect. 

Guest Contiz
4 hours ago, Guest Telegnotic said:

When there are a million people in one body. Trapper, you should create a blog for your ministry. Lol. 

In that case, you too is trapper? creating an anonymous thread just to troll a user, why? Because every other thing here is anonymous except one post..which makes a link to your person rather VERY obvious?

8 hours ago, Guest Telegnotic said:

I really smh for you, why waste your so much time to prove a lie? Even though Its no body's business what you do with your body? An accomplished liar is just - you! @Insert your name there.

Evidence I ask is a link up the Op and  the other post in reference. Or It is just your intro to ranting again like sometime ago. Forgetting you verified you lies one way, your business shaa. And now you are back thats the real HYPOCRISY.
Were u on same place when she post am?

Kini o wa ni arin nko mejeji ti so. shebi e jo sun ni ori bed kan, ni igbati o post e. Obirin yi, o ni Lati mu ara re duro
Get a grip! 

• kimi locked this topic