Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Straight girl From the past

Guest Great heig

Guest Great heig

OK, I'm an 'out and proud' Naija lez. What does that even mean?? Means I don't go out of my way to deny or discuss my sexuality. I'm very picky when it comes to girls also, that means I seldom date. I like poise ladies. In fact the class i like no dey market.

After my first girl friend and I broke up, I was so hung. When I tried to get over her, hoping we d get back though, I found myself trying to woo this other younger girl.

She works in a lounge where I usually hang out and because of the nature of the anti LGBT Law's n Nigeria, evidently the pool of potentials for choosing a girlfriend is quite small so I really considered her BC if I dated a boy I cant ever see my self dating a boy that works in a lounge but as a lesbian, I considered it. Back to story, I made a pass at her, she's from South-south and those touted to be wicked in the kitchen. Coincidentally She subtly boasted that she is an expert in 'edikaikong' soup, So I told her to write me a list of what to buy so she d come prepare it for me. While she was teaching me in my kitchen, I admired her 'behind' greatly. After cooking, she left. I gave her some goodies too.

Then I invited her one more time and made a move on her , which she refuted. I pressed a little and then let it be. I was outright too that I wanted her. She maintained her stance. So we parted.

Subsequently when I visit the lounge where she works, shed avoid serving me. Then she stopped working there

Fast foward four years later

I'm not in a rship. After a sad break up, I'm alone, focusing on my career and travels then my phone rings yester-night

"Hello, can I speak to aunty chiyanggonsu"

"Who are you?" I asked

"I'm Rachel, is that you aunty chiyanggonsu?"

"Speaking" I curt out

' its me Rachel, I used to work at yusingyangyon" lounge"

After few moments of questions and answers and recollecting and duch, I respond

"Oh Rachel, how are you, where are you? 

"I now work at Xoyangchang in Lekki now"

"OK that's good for you!"

"Aunty, I want to come and see you again, I don't know how I got back your number, I never knew I ll talk to you again. Oh I'm so happy!"

I gave her some faked up itinerary why I can't see her till this weekend. OK end of story

Not that I can't date a girl below my class but you all know its best to ... Does class matter to you all? From what I remember those days, she has lovely chocolate skin, perky pendulous round and ample boobs,  not large not small,, a nice body shape, neat and clean hair, that smells nice and her White uniform always looked washed and ironed

First question is does class matter?

And do you guys think she wants to give me some sugar?

I expect all of you to sound positive o, today is Wednesday Jor

Tschuss!

As classy as you think you are, the *not your class* girl turned you down and I'm pretty sure she'll turn you down again. I was irritated reading this, get off your high horse. No wonder you keep getting dumped 

Guest Great heig
50 minutes ago, Guest zeus said:

As classy as you think you are, the *not your class* girl turned you down and I'm pretty sure she'll turn you down again. I was irritated reading this, get off your high horse. No wonder you keep getting dumped 

So why is she excited coming back? I'm wondering?? What do you think

Guest Great heig
53 minutes ago, Guest zeus said:

What do you think she wants? 

Guest Exclusive

i'm not an astronomer, but I'm pretty sure the earth revolves around the sun and not you.

Are you otedeola's or dangote' daughter?.i guess Not.Then you need to take several sits please.

Did you go from 2 to 6 years old in the four years span?.Like how old are you?.This myopic view you have about life wouldn't get you a girlfriend anytime soon.

Love shouldn't be about class,you should know better.

Guest pitza
1 hour ago, Guest Exclusive said:

i'm not an astronomer, but I'm pretty sure the earth revolves around the sun and not you.

Are you otedeola's or dangote' daughter?.i guess Not.Then you need to take several sits please.

Did you go from 2 to 6 years old in the four years span?.Like how old are you?.This myopic view you have about life wouldn't get you a girlfriend anytime soon.

36😀😂

Guest Great heig
3 hours ago, Guest Exclusive said:

Really? What is class? Noo I don't think class has all to do with money. Its kinda sect.. could be things you look out for. I need more options though

Guest Queer

funny with the Chinese names.

Maybe she's realized the golden world and believe you are an opportunity she missed to learn earlier. She was obviously straight then and now wants some

Guest Discern

I think she wants you now cos she has tasted the cookie.. no doubt me

It's a national cake my dear, eat and let eat

Guest Uknwwho

Dafuq is the cookie??? 😕😕

The names y'all give your stuff though. Guys be like: "she want the cucumber", or "banana fall on you". There is even a new one sef: " she wants my chocolate, my sweetie sweetie chocolate. "

It is well o!!!

Guest Uknwwho
19 hours ago, Guest Queer said:

funny with the Chinese names.

I know right! Hohoho **in Santa's voice**

Guest Whiter

She wants some loving. Don't mind them, they always come back when you ve forgotten all about them.

Meanwhile Otedolas daughter is a lesbian and Aliki is single and gay

Guest B-Red
17 hours ago, Guest Whiter said:

She wants some loving. Don't mind them, they always come back when you ve forgotten all about them.

Meanwhile Otedolas daughter is a lesbian and Aliki is single and gay

Which of the Otedola's daughter? 

Guest CountD
On 6/20/2018 at 8:04 AM, Guest Great heig said:

OK, I'm an 'out and proud' Naija lez. What does that even mean?? Means I don't go out of my way to deny or discuss my sexuality. I'm very picky when it comes to girls also, that means I seldom date. I like poise ladies. In fact the class i like no dey market.

After my first girl friend and I broke up, I was so hung. When I tried to get over her, hoping we d get back though, I found myself trying to woo this other younger girl.

She works in a lounge where I usually hang out and because of the nature of the anti LGBT Law's n Nigeria, evidently the pool of potentials for choosing a girlfriend is quite small so I really considered her BC if I dated a boy I cant ever see my self dating a boy that works in a lounge but as a lesbian, I considered it. Back to story, I made a pass at her, she's from South-south and those touted to be wicked in the kitchen. Coincidentally She subtly boasted that she is an expert in 'edikaikong' soup, So I told her to write me a list of what to buy so she d come prepare it for me. While she was teaching me in my kitchen, I admired her 'behind' greatly. After cooking, she left. I gave her some goodies too.

Then I invited her one more time and made a move on her , which she refuted. I pressed a little and then let it be. I was outright too that I wanted her. She maintained her stance. So we parted.

Subsequently when I visit the lounge where she works, shed avoid serving me. Then she stopped working there

Fast foward four years later

I'm not in a rship. After a sad break up, I'm alone, focusing on my career and travels then my phone rings yester-night

"Hello, can I speak to aunty chiyanggonsu"

"Who are you?" I asked

"I'm Rachel, is that you aunty chiyanggonsu?"

"Speaking" I curt out

' its me Rachel, I used to work at yusingyangyon" lounge"

After few moments of questions and answers and recollecting and duch, I respond

"Oh Rachel, how are you, where are you? 

"I now work at Xoyangchang in Lekki now"

"OK that's good for you!"

"Aunty, I want to come and see you again, I don't know how I got back your number, I never knew I ll talk to you again. Oh I'm so happy!"

I gave her some faked up itinerary why I can't see her till this weekend. OK end of story

Not that I can't date a girl below my class but you all know its best to ... Does class matter to you all? From what I remember those days, she has lovely chocolate skin, perky pendulous round and ample boobs,  not large not small,, a nice body shape, neat and clean hair, that smells nice and her White uniform always looked washed and ironed

First question is does class matter?

And do you guys think she wants to give me some sugar?

I expect all of you to sound positive o, today is Wednesday Jor

Tschuss!

Well today is Monday and the sun is still shining! The girl knows u like her and want to get some from you or she has done it to someone she’s comfortable with and feels ready to do you! Or u r just lucky or unlucky that way!

lucky that u can get some p**sy....finally! Unlucky that someone has ploughed her and u only get to plough her “secondarily”. Sorry!

Guest Yours
On 6/23/2018 at 3:48 AM, Guest B-Red said:

Lol she was teasing..

Idikwa serious lol

Guest Yours
Just now, Guest CountD said:

Well today is Monday and the sun is still shining! The girl knows u like her and want to get some from you or she has done it to someone she’s comfortable with and feels ready to do you! Or u r just lucky or unlucky that way!

lucky that u can get some p**sy....finally! Unlucky that someone has ploughed her and u only get to plough her “secondarily”. Sorry!

People look for virgins in this world too?🤔

Lee lee akuko ifo

Guest Great heig
On 6/23/2018 at 9:48 AM, Guest B-Red said:

You really want to know oo haha.. Isn't it likely that one of Otedolas daughters is a lesbian? 

Guest B-Red
6 hours ago, Guest Yours said:

Lol she was teasing..

Idikwa serious lol

Odikwa serious. Me that I was already getting excited to begin my chase. 

Guest Artist
8 hours ago, Guest CountD said:

Some p**sy finally Finally???!! Who tell ya? You definitely know somethings! CountoD, you Def know sontins..haha

Guest Artist
8 hours ago, Guest Yours said:

People look for virgins in this world too?🤔

Lee lee akuko ifo

As a matter of fact, I don't take it serious being any lesbians 'first'. I Learn the ropes first then come, if you have to

Guest Artist

*Learn the ropes first then come, if you have to

1 hour ago, Guest Artist said:

As a matter of fact, I don't take it serious being any lesbians 'first'. I Learn the ropes first then come, if you have to

*learn the ropes..

Guest CountoD

What is it to learn in the first place! Are u learning to spread ur legs and see God! Or u r learning to lick ice cream or suck on pure water! 

Pls abeg use another excuse! If na boy u go only say “it’s paining me little sha” “just put only the head” 

Guest CountoD
On 6/26/2018 at 7:11 AM, Guest Artist said:

Some p**sy finally Finally???!! Who tell ya? You definitely know somethings! CountoD, you Def know sontins..haha

Na Dey way na! Biko I no know anything o! 

But eveytime I get fresh p**sy it’s always “...finally”