Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Straight girl From the past

Guest Great heig

Guest Yours
5 hours ago, Guest CountoD said:

Please who wan go strip club this weekend? Welie aka gi elu! SF....next Friday!

Go jaree biko.. who strip club epp🙄

Guest Artist
20 hours ago, Guest CountoD said:

What is it to learn in the first place! Are u learning to spread ur legs and see God! Or u r learning to lick ice cream or suck on pure water! 

Pls abeg use another excuse! If na boy u go only say “it’s paining me little sha” “just put only the head” 

Haha. When you hear gory stories of 'firsts', you will understand

Guest Artist

Make your wife catch you for that strip club

Which strip club sef? 

Guest Artist

Which strip club sef? 

Guest CountoD
On 6/29/2018 at 9:03 AM, Guest Artist said:

Which strip club sef? 

Hey now! Don’t be a buzz kill. Are you gonna tell her? Snitches get stitches.... or u have a bigger plan - to be “a shoulder to cry on”. If that’s the case get ready to be Hector in Troy...remember what Achillies did to him? No mercy dude!

Guest CountoD
On 6/29/2018 at 9:03 AM, Guest Artist said:

Which strip club sef? 

Outside strip club I heard the gyms and pseudo societies are a faux pas for hook up?

I still prefer strip clubs because I don’t want any attachments and judgement and drama! It’s fun in Silver Foxx 

Guest Artist
7 hours ago, Guest CountoD said:

Hey now! Don’t be a buzz kill. Are you gonna tell her? Snitches get stitches.... or u have a bigger plan - to be “a shoulder to cry on”. If that’s the case get ready to be Hector in Troy...remember what Achillies did to him? No mercy dude!

Bhahaha..naaa I'll pass on telling. It's a girlies thang, I ll leave them to it..

Gym, yes! Say no to drama!

Guest Artist

Drama, drama Queenie's, bitter- sweet symphony of my lesbian life!. I had a gf who whence we had a quarrel, and i made to leave the house she' d block my path by the door, hands akimbo and feet tapping, insisting i aint going anywhere. Most times, i dont know how to react to that.. I cant figure how they think. So i' d just take it as a cue to lift her off,  to bed like a  loot. And she obliges me oo. See drama

Guest Boobs
1 hour ago, Guest Artist said:

Drama, drama Queenie's, bitter- sweet symphony of my lesbian life!. I had a gf who whence we had a quarrel, and i made to leave the house she' d block my path by the door, hands akimbo and feet tapping, insisting i aint going anywhere. Most times, i dont know how to react to that.. I cant figure how they think. So i' d just take it as a cue to lift her off,  to bed like a  loot. And she obliges me oo. See drama

Lol scary.. 

Guest Flavour

To answer the o.p, she definitely liking you now. You may be on your way to being her second or even first! Some decided they are lesbian s after seeing a movie of lesbians and want to try

Drama girls, I say,  are scaring. I as a person hardly complaint about things, more so when I'm in relationship. So I don't understand it when girls sulk or quarrel or rant at me like a MKT women.. I'll just conclude their role model as kids acted that way

I ve concluded, sexuality and gender roles are fused. As society is divided along these roles, individuals choose the one they appeals to them most. That's why in a home, u see the girl growing up, trying to act like her dad until she acts even the one her dad acts in the bedroom and gbam! She's lesbian.

Guest CountoD

Watching lesbian movies and wanting to try or following ur daddy footsteps doesn’t make one a lesbian!

I never watched lesbian movies, or wanted to try, or aware of my daddy inclinations.... I only know as a kid I have always dreamt of how it would be to “do females”! It existed in my dreams and fantasies until one bad chick kissed me outta the blues....and my whole world realigned symmetrically!

Guest Flavour
3 hours ago, Guest CountoD said:

Watching lesbian movies and wanting to try or following ur daddy footsteps doesn’t make one a lesbian!

I never watched lesbian movies, or wanted to try, or aware of my daddy inclinations.... I only know as a kid I have always dreamt of how it would be to “do females”! It existed in my dreams and fantasies until one bad chick kissed me outta the blues....and my whole world realigned symmetrically!

Watching lesbian movies...was a 'maybe' i that context. Also apply it in the context of the o.ps straight girl coming back. Add a lil comic relief and see whdt I meant

And not every one symmetriclly fell in line bcnof a bad ass chick. To other lesbians, it happened by watching their dad, or not!

Diff strokes