Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Studs corner

Guest Me,me

Dude, why do you studs compress your breasts with a sport bra huh? Why hide those lovely titties. 

Femmes love some dangling round titties too you know. Do those lovelies some favour and stop strangling and imprisoning them with some tight ass sport bra, dude. 

Guest Megamind

I'm quite curious...

How do you all cope with the stares? It can't be easy. Does it influence where you go or what time you go or who you go with etc...? How have you managed to make it work? 

41 minutes ago, Guest Nono said:

Dude, why do you studs compress your breasts with a sport bra huh? Why hide those lovely titties. 

Femmes love some dangling round titties too you know. Do those lovelies some favour and stop strangling and imprisoning them with some tight ass sport bra, dude. 

This thing hennn!!! E dey funny me. Why the hell do they do this? Why compressing your breasts? For what reason exactly? To look like a man? There are some dangers associated with this rubbish tho. I pray make something no do una breast ooo. 

Guest Irritated.

Someone opens a thread about studs and the very next thing, lesbians who should know better come on here to talk about studs wearing sports bras. Don't you people think before you type? Do feminine women who wear sport bras wear them because they want to look like men? If studs start talking about how you femmes wear makeup and become unrecognizable or how you guys wear fake butts, fake breast, fake hair, and sometimes even go under the knife just to look like what we don't know, you people will start foaming at the mouth.

Such nonsense.

Guest Panadol

Lmao so you people now want to tell other people what bras to wear?

Women will complain about society policing them, LGBT women will complain even more, but amongst ourselves, we have refused to at least just mind our business.

Of what concern is some other persons underwear to you?? Really, take a minute to think about it. Naijalez women, you all need to do better.

We are wearing sports bra, we are wearing sport bra but "na them dey rush us".

Too bad this part of the forum is now been filtered. I was really looking forward to the spiteful criticism. If there's anything you people don't fail to deliver, its that.

17 hours ago, Guest Nono said:

All studs compress?

Guest hehehe

“if you’re attracted to girls who dress like guys... why don’t you just date guys?”

well deborah listen if you like to eat gummies in a shape of worms why not just go outside and eat real ones?

Guest Megamind
3 minutes ago, Guest hehehe said:

“if you’re attracted to girls who dress like guys... why don’t you just date guys?”

well deborah listen if you like to eat gummies in a shape of worms why not just go outside and eat real ones?

I deliberately allowed this comment through because it reveals that the poster requires some education about how things really work.  It saddens me really that one wouls post something as insensitive as this without fiving thought to how it will impact another.

Girls, we can do better. We like what we like. Another'a preferences ahould be reapect rather than put down.

Let's all do better please!

Guest Edited

I deliberately allowed this comment through because it reveals that the poster requires some education about how things really work.  It saddens me really that one would* post something as insensitive as this without *giving thought to how it will impact another.

Girls, we can do better. We like what we like. Another's* preferences *should be respected* rather than put down.

5 minutes ago, Guest Edited said:

I deliberately allowed this comment through because it reveals that the poster requires some education about how things really work.  It saddens me really that one would* post something as insensitive as this without *giving thought to how it will impact another.

Girls, we can do better. We like what we like. Another's* preferences *should be respected* rather than put down.

Abeg what cares what you allowed or not..get off..you ppetty

Let's have a community conversation here jare

Guest Megamind
16 minutes ago, Guest hehehe said:

if you’re attracted to girls who dress like guys... why don’t you just date guys?”

Ma bad. I just noticed the quotation marks. Thanks for the analogy. Earlier comment was misunderstood. 

Please ignore my earlier comment. 

X

Guest mamalet
16 minutes ago, Guest hehehe said:

It's simple. Girls who dress like guys are still girls. Does the fact that jollof rice is yellow, white rice is white and fried rice is green make them different from rice? Isn't it just the taste that differs?  Or will u just go and drink paint that's yellow,white or green instead? 

Guest Megamind
8 minutes ago, Guest Dosty said:

Abeg what cares what you allowed or not..get off..you ppetty

Hahaha. Sighs...

Some advise: Only hurting people hurt others. Gaining satisfaction from vitriol signals internal battles. I suggest you look within rather than take it out on the world.

If you would like to have a proper conversation, or engage me further, please let's do it in the open forum okay? 🙂

Guest Me, me

If you are being yourself, yet like to identity as a stud, chances are you aren't living typically off stereotypes.

I'm a stud, I work regularly, In communication, banking and construction. I enter freely everywhere.

I believe I dress normal though mostly dandy clothings. Women dress dandy too. I don't like flowers, and curves in my designs or shoes. Its straight, plain, lines and cute.

I wear shirts and straight  - cut up trousers and waist coats or sleeveless cardigans over my shirts. Real leather shoes without curves or real heels..box kinda. No one notices I'm all studed up except the femmes BC that's what they like! Those girls are so microscopy

The boys on the other hand seek for attention always BC its all cutey, diff and smart. Nothing different except for that particular femme who's always by the corner scoping you out. PS I don't plaster up my breasts o

Most studs walk 'certainly' but nothing's written in stone.

In the construction sites, I'm up and about showing the techs how to do it. Except the electrician - I'm afraid of naked wires

In bed, immediately after making my woman know how much I ve missed her ( read, kissing her lips and boobs ravingly for first 3 mins) I let her suckle my boobs too before mounting the saddle.

So its been confirmed, studs like to be suckled too. I'm off to the site.

Nobody has really answered my question. Question is, why do majority of studs compress their boobs? Why strangle the poor titties?

What's wrong with a dangling titties poking out of your T-shirt? will it make you less of a stud? 

How do y'all expect your girlfriend to enjoy those overly compressed boobs huh 

3 hours ago, Guest Nono said:

Nobody has really answered my question. Question is, why do majority of studs compress their boobs? Why strangle the poor titties?

What's wrong with a dangling titties poking out of your T-shirt? will it make you less of a stud? 

How do y'all expect your girlfriend to enjoy those overly compressed boobs huh 

I did answer! Not all studs strangle theirs. I don't.

BTW, it may stand in the way of their bounce steps.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest CountD
On 8/14/2018 at 4:59 PM, Guest Irritated. said:

Someone opens a thread about studs and the very next thing, lesbians who should know better come on here to talk about studs wearing sports bras. Don't you people think before you type? Do feminine women who wear sport bras wear them because they want to look like men? If studs start talking about how you femmes wear makeup and become unrecognizable or how you guys wear fake butts, fake breast, fake hair, and sometimes even go under the knife just to look like what we don't know, you people will start foaming at the mouth.

Such nonsense.

Plastic chics are the worst! 

I went to a friends wedding looking very dandy in my senator, but I couldn’t pick one girl out because they ALL look the same! Damn...in fact before I talk to any girl, she must naked! No make up too! When u reach house with such a chic she will spend hours removing layers upon layer and what u see....God knows!!

2 hours ago, Guest CountD said:

I went to a friends wedding looking very dandy in my senator, but I couldn’t pick one girl out because they ALL look the same! Damn...in fact before I talk to any girl, she must naked! No make up too! When u reach house with such a chic she will spend hours removing layers upon layer and what u see....God knows!!

Rolling on the floor, laughing. Be kind you!

On 8/25/2018 at 10:50 PM, Guest CountD said:

LMAO. Plastic chicks and studs that plaster their boobs with sellotape will not make heaven. Like why the f***k will anyone plaster their damn boobs and still be have the mind to suck another chick's own.

As for Plastic chicks, I hope you know you can't deceive us. Maybe the guys but definitely not us.