Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Studs corner

Guest Me,me

Guest Curious
On 8/27/2018 at 6:12 PM, Guest Rebel said:

LMAO. Plastic chicks and studs that plaster their boobs with sellotape will not make heaven. Like why the f***k will anyone plaster their damn boobs and still be have the mind to suck another chick's own.

As for Plastic chicks, I hope you know you can't deceive us. Maybe the guys but definitely not us. 

But how does it concern you what someone does with their own breast?

3 hours ago, Guest Curious said:

But how does it concern you what someone does with their own breast?

Don't it personal. Just ranting. 

Guest Curious
4 hours ago, Guest Matte said:

Don't it personal. Just ranting. 

Too bad. I thought your stud was keeping her boobs from you.

Wanted to see if i could interest you in another stud 😜

Guest Artist
11 hours ago, Guest Curious said:

Ehe she, did you call me,?

Lol !!yall should just go get a room already femmes vs studs!! I love em all as long as they make me happy im good.🙏🏽

15 hours ago, Guest Kandy said:

Lol !!yall should just go get a room already femmes vs studs!! I love em all as long as they make me happy im good.🙏🏽

Really? How do you identify?

On 8/29/2018 at 8:52 PM, Guest Curious said:

Dammit why do you think I'm so pained?She wasn't only keeping her boobs, babe was also keeping her p**sy away. The thing is, I can't even vess and go cos babe is so damn good with her tongue and fingers. Why she won't let me return the favour is mysteries I'm yet to figure out. 

Dear studs, bikonu it's not everyone that want to play that pillow princess thing. Allow us to play with your boby and itid and everything sef. You wee not die! Errm also free your boobs, remove your bra, your boxers! Ah ah 

Thank you!

P.S Curious, be my guest. 😄 

Guest Curious
7 hours ago, Guest Matte said:

Dammit why do you think I'm so pained?She wasn't only keeping her boobs, babe was also keeping her p**sy away. The thing is, I can't even vess and go cos babe is so damn good with her tongue and fingers. Why she won't let me return the favour is mysteries I'm yet to figure out. 

Dear studs, bikonu it's not everyone that want to play that pillow princess thing. Allow us to play with your boby and itid and everything sef. You wee not die! Errm also free your boobs, remove your bra, your boxers! Ah ah 

Thank you!

P.S Curious, be my guest. 😄 

Aww, sorry.. I can totally imagine.. But i feel like these are conversations you should have had before you started dating. Experience has thought me that.

I'm a stud so a lot of femmes assume i don't want to be touched and there's nothing farther from the truth. I LOOOOOOVVEEEEEEE been touched! Crave it! Grope me please, Squeeze my boobs, squeeze my ass, eat me tf out! Make me your bitch!

However, not every all studs are like that. Also, i just recently met a femme who prefers to give than receive.

By the way, the reason your butch might not be letting you return the favour is 1) shes a stone butch (i think thats what they are called) 2) shes isn't comfortable enough (mentally) to let herself be vulnerable with you. The Latter is more common than you think.

ps i just got into a new relationship and its still sweeting me lol. Maybe after the relationship, i will personally be your guest.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/27/2018 at 6:12 PM, Guest Rebel said:

LMAO. Plastic chicks and studs that plaster their boobs with sellotape will not make heaven. Like why the f***k will anyone plaster their damn boobs and still be have the mind to suck another chick's own.

As for Plastic chicks, I hope you know you can't deceive us. Maybe the guys but definitely not us. 

I love boobs...in fact I’m a self proclaimed boob-chick....if u see anyone woman-handling their boobs let me know. Koboko!!!! Wetin na! Boobs are awesome. Made in heaven. Need space to breathe. Need to be held properly (with bra, or whatever that’s comfortable, or my hands 😜). Need to be treated with kindness. 

For someone like me, you don’t need push up, push sideways, surgery, pads, etc... however it is it’s heavenly and should be treated like heaven! 

They make you “woman”. Stay woman....it’s pretty and sexy!

Guest SG_big god
3 hours ago, Guest CountD said:

I love boobs...in fact I’m a self proclaimed boob-chick....if u see anyone woman-handling their boobs let me know. Koboko!!!! Wetin na! Boobs are awesome. Made in heaven. Need space to breathe. Need to be held properly (with bra, or whatever that’s comfortable, or my hands 😜). Need to be treated with kindness. 

For someone like me, you don’t need push up, push sideways, surgery, pads, etc... however it is it’s heavenly and should be treated like heaven! 

They make you “woman”. Stay woman....it’s pretty and sexy!

Marry me! 😍😍

• 3 weeks later...
Guest USTomboi
On ‎8‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 11:12 PM, Guest Nono said:

Dude, why do you studs compress your breasts with a sport bra huh? Why hide those lovely titties. 

Femmes love some dangling round titties too you know. Do those lovelies some favour and stop strangling and imprisoning them with some tight ass sport bra, dude. 

It's just a matter of preference for some. My girlfriends can do what they want with them behind closed doors. I let my girls out during sex.

On 9/25/2018 at 3:10 AM, Guest USTomboi said:

It's just a matter of preference for some. My girlfriends can do what they want with them behind closed doors. I let my girls out during sex.

Yeah, your girls and their girl friends..lol

On 9/25/2018 at 3:10 AM, Guest USTomboi said:

Your girls? Oshey daddy! And I've been wondering which cave all the lesbians been hiding, not knowing you're the one monopolizing them all for yourself. Issorite. 

Guest USTomboi
12 hours ago, Guest Lesbico said:

Your girls? Oshey daddy! And I've been wondering which cave all the lesbians been hiding, not knowing you're the one monopolizing them all for yourself. Issorite. 

girls=breast

There are plenty of girls to go around.

Guest Curious Ch

Wish I can meet a Stud who give me and not mind receiving. Although I would love to suck me some sizeable or big boobs. Am just bi-curious. I only enjoy lesbian BeHoly.