Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

She is devasted and depressed.

Guest Mana

I was asked for an advise on this matter but am not sure of what to answer.

My friend recently did a bad investment that bankrupted her! it even led to her loosing her car and her house. Now she wants to start afresh with only 150k left in her account.

Her options are to go to lagos where she does'nt know anybody and stay in mist of some of her friends who are prostituting while she look for a job(She's a university graduate) or to go to Owerri to learn G work from a male friend(not a bf. She met the person few years ago online).

she's only 25 and a single mom of 3yrs old child(She's a lesbian but was raped three years ago by a man her family forced on her because they suspected she might be a lesbian).

Please what do you think she should do, life is really playing fast one on her! She works with a private company and haven't being paid since July and get another job appears impossible.

She should go back to family, that's why they are there

Secondly, for business, she may consider poultry. I trued it and lost nothing

Guest Guest Mana
1 hour ago, Guest Heeya! said:

She should go back to family, that's why they are there

Secondly, for business, she may consider poultry. I trued it and lost nothing

You spoke well.

However, her family is not doing her well either! They just want her to stay in the village and get married. Her family even took her child from her, to force her to the village. But in terms of her child, i advised her to let him stay with her family while she sort herself out.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest US Tomboi
On ‎10‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 1:20 PM, Guest Mana said:

I was asked for an advise on this matter but am not sure of what to answer.

My friend recently did a bad investment that bankrupted her! it even led to her loosing her car and her house. Now she wants to start afresh with only 150k left in her account.

Her options are to go to lagos where she does'nt know anybody and stay in mist of some of her friends who are prostituting while she look for a job(She's a university graduate) or to go to Owerri to learn G work from a male friend(not a bf. She met the person few years ago online).

she's only 25 and a single mom of 3yrs old child(She's a lesbian but was raped three years ago by a man her family forced on her because they suspected she might be a lesbian).

Please what do you think she should do, life is really playing fast one on her! She works with a private company and haven't being paid since July and get another job appears impossible.

Why can't she stay with you? No friend of mine would have this dilemma. She'd be welcomed to stay with me until she gets back on her feet...her and the baby. Problem solved.

On 10/29/2018 at 2:35 AM, Guest US Tomboi said:

Why can't she stay with you? No friend of mine would have this dilemma. She'd be welcomed to stay with me until she gets back on her feet...her and the baby. Problem solved.

Good idea! But what if her friend can't be able to support her bcs of her own stuffs.

Guest US Tomboi
2 hours ago, Guest Olimia said:

Good idea! But what if her friend can't be able to support her bcs of her own stuffs.

That's a tough situation. Most Nigerians are highly motivated and driven so I have faith that she'll be ok. I've never been in a situation where I couldn't offer help to a friend. I've been blessed.

Guest Burgundy
11 hours ago, Guest US Tomboi said:

That's a tough situation. Most Nigerians are highly motivated and driven so I have faith that she'll be ok. I've never been in a situation where I couldn't offer help to a friend. I've been blessed.

Always you! Change

Guest Burgundy
19 hours ago, Guest US Tomboi said:

Ok Bitter Betty

At least you said' OK. Honestly try being less self centred , you ll love yourself more and others will love u better too. Thank me then

Guest US Tomboi
11 hours ago, Guest Burgundy said:

At least you said' OK. Honestly try being less self centred , you ll love yourself more and others will love u better too. Thank me then

I'm loving myself exactly as I am. And I'm highly favored and loved by others as well. No changes needed here. Stop being a hater...it will not get you to my level.

Guest Burgundy
8 hours ago, Guest US Tomboi said:

I'm loving myself exactly as I am. And I'm highly favored and loved by others as well. No changes needed here. Stop being a hater...it will not get you to my level.

I can imagine your level from your level of typing. Stop taking things personal. Typing on SM is not all there is to life

Guest US Tomboi
17 hours ago, Guest Burgundy said:

I can imagine your level from your level of typing. Stop taking things personal. Typing on SM is not all there is to life

lol Get a job young man.

Guest Yigrette
On 11/6/2018 at 10:58 PM, Guest US Tomboi said:

Level peoples. Reminds me of this girl I dated briefly. Always going on and on about level. Wen time reach 4 us to see, she no gree. Make we see nooooow, she no gree. Couldn't figure what she was hiding.

Well, after several months of stalling us, she finally agreed to meet.

Mehn.. there are only two words to describe her.. "Gutter Girl". Didn't know whether to cry or laugh. All the love, the anticipation watered down right there ni. As in, if I looked like she did in appearance and mannerisms, I will not only hide, I won't show up!

So I thought to self, "will all these months of chatting go to waste just like that? Mba!".

So I forked her. Forked her real hard and fast. Lol. From then on, twas a downward spiral. 

Haha! Is the true then the saying, "It takes one gutter girl to know and actually f***k?! another gutter girl"...kinda hard to swallow. That means Most girls are in the game merely for the digging...Just want to use others to step up, meet up. Like if your house was built on a soakaway that was overflowing and stinking, you' d be familiar with smells of shit and pretend about it too, just to cover up, specially when u are not in your smelly zone..

Me if i find u re gutter, as in physical dirty, i wont ever touch you with the longest pole ever and to f***k you? Rara!  But if you have an impoverished background, if I'm in love with you, I won't just stay but hold you up too. But if you have a low life crass character of a digger  and all things lowlife..then I forgot you ever existed..

Guest Yigrette

I wouldn't say she was dirty. Just sadly razz. Sneaky looking. And off.

I seem to recall how she deliberately gave a wrong addy to her house to cover up her delusions of grandeur.

"Yes, the address correct, na the house be this but nobody by that name dey live here", the security guard said. Lol.

This chica would brag that she was brought up in affluence and that she's better than everyone else.

"I grew up in affluence. I'm the best woman in the world. No woman is better than me".

But once in her sober mood, she talked about a day she ran away from home cos she was tired of stepping on chicken filth.

"I was raised among chickens, ya know. When my dad lost almost half his poultry to flood, I felt joy. I had me my first bottle on this day. I was barely 15 and it was my birthday".

Sometimes, these stories were a marvel to hear. You use it to bid time and get used to it so much that all you do is laugh in your cubicle when she comes prattling on on whether to date a younger girl that is "below my level".

[She's deliciously curvy in all the right places but I feel apprehensive dating outside my class. Guys, I'd like to hear your thoughts on how a cross-class relationship could work. Qstn 2: Do you think she wants me to pop her cherry, esp now that she's been calling?]

1 hour ago, Guest Yigrette said:

I wouldn't say she was dirty. Just sadly razz. Sneaky looking. And off.

I seem to recall how she deliberately gave  a wrong addy to her house to cover up her delusions of grandeur.

"Yes, the address correct, na the house be this but nobody by that name dey live here", the security guard said. Lol.

This chica would brag that she was brought up in affluence and that she's better than everyone else.

"I grew up in affluence. I'm the best woman in the world. No woman is better than me".

But once in her sober mood, she talked about a day she ran away from home cos she was tired of stepping on chicken filth.

"I was raised among chickens, ya know. When my dad lost almost half his poultry to flood, I felt joy. I had me my first bottle on this day. I was barely 15 and it was my birthday".

Sometimes, these stories were a marvel to hear. You use it to bid time and get used to it so much that all you do is laugh in your cubicle when she comes prattling on on whether to date a younger girl that is "below my level".

[She's deliciously curvy in all the right places but I feel apprehensive dating outside my class. Guys, I'd like to hear your thoughts on how a cross-class relationship could work. Qstn 2: Do you think she wants me to pop her cherry, esp now that she's been calling?]

We don't know - expatiate

Guest Hallowma
On 11/8/2018 at 11:52 PM, Guest Hallow said:

Haha! Is the true then the saying, "It takes one gutter girl to know and actually f***k?! another gutter girl"...kinda hard to swallow. That means Most girls are in the game merely for the digging...Just want to use others to step up, meet up. Like if your house was built on a soakaway that was overflowing and stinking, you' d be familiar with smells of shit and pretend about it too, just to cover up, specially when u are not in your smelly zone..

Me if i find u re gutter, as in physical dirty, i wont ever touch you with the longest pole ever and to f***k you? Rara!  But if you have an impoverished background, if I'm in love with you, I won't just stay but hold you up too. But if you have a low life crass character of a digger  and all things lowlife..then I forgot you ever existed..

If it were I, and I notice a girl is just in it for my money and groove,a gold digger (BC u can sense them from afar) I won't take her to my apartment BC I live with family, and such girls can be dramatic. I won't mind getting someplace else or a constant hotel where I'd always take her to for 'open vaginal surgeries' where i will do so much practicals on her like a science student on her lab table with a new specimen. Even she go know say she's been forkedup after every session and forget her mission. One girl confessed to me once "what kind of a crazy woman are you?, you just keep me here, feed me and f***k me, you just want me to be useless and do nothing else but get f***ked" she wasn't joking, she was throwing fitts about something bad I' d done to her, while saying this - drama poju. . Yet, if u open door and say "oya leave!", She wont go. Yeah right I said it, "she wont go!" Crazy thing

Lol, you funny with 'cubicle'.. When last did I heard that word? Sounds like a small room, where over eight persons(best it be people of same sex BC if opposite sexes lived in there together, whether they be siblings, the place d turn into a motel),  lived in and had maybe one average sized mattress, upon which they all laid their heads to catch some sleep at night, you see lots of bags packed at all corner of the room, some bags,being  used as pillows too. And from these bags, these occupants change out their daily wears and kept their meagre valuables. They d go in and out of the room during the day and only comebk there to retire at night. Place, reeking of sweat and diff sweaty body smells. Cubicle! Kai, what a graphic word.

12 hours ago, Guest Hallowma said:

If it were I, and I notice a girl is just in it for my money and groove,a gold digger (BC u can sense them from afar) I won't take her to my apartment BC I live with family, and such girls can be dramatic. I won't mind getting someplace else or a constant hotel where I'd always take her to for 'open vaginal surgeries' where i will do so much practicals on her like a science student on her lab table with a new specimen. Even she go know say she's been forkedup after every session and forget her mission. One girl confessed to me once "what kind of a crazy woman are you?, you just keep me here, feed me and f***k me, you just want me to be useless and do nothing else but get f***ked" she wasn't joking, she was throwing fitts about something bad I' d done to her, while saying this - drama poju. . Yet, if u open door and say "oya leave!", She wont go. Yeah right I said it, "she wont go!" Crazy thing

Lol..Like the writing style

Guest Yigrette

That's how chica arranged with her paddy whom she met online. They were to meet for the first time in Lekki for a show--- or was it in V.I? she had bought tickets for them, she said. All paddy needed to do was meet up at the location, shikena! On the d-day, paddy kon waka go Lekki dey wait. She use call spoil am, chica no gree pick. Sent mssgs, mba.

As she kon respond the next day, na excuses follow. Paddy kon be like, "Guy, you f***k up". Lol. Tickets ko, apple ni.

When you're used to running your life like a show, coming to terms with your with your lowly background becomes hard.

Guest Yigrette

Who didn't fall for that crap! I did. You gotta fancy her LGBT activism. "she's quite knowledgeable", you'd say. Yimu. All na packaging. Chica na confirm guttersnipe. Hotel twang. Like levels yo.

The kind of level that makes you cut ties with your impoverished background cos you wish that your family house in one village in the East was in a better place. 

Guest Yigrette
17 hours ago, Guest Hallowma said:

Even she go know say she's been forkedup after every session and forget her mission. One girl confessed to me once "what kind of a crazy woman are you?, you just keep me here, feed me and f***k me, you just want me to be useless and do nothing else but get f***ked" she wasn't joking, she was throwing fitts about something bad I' d done to her, while saying this - drama poju. . Yet, if u open door and say "oya leave!", She wont go. Yeah right I said it, "she wont go!" Crazy thing

Forget am. Anyone who forks that one is doomed for life.............unless saved by divine providence. Meanwhile, anyone who has forked her should better go get themselves tested. Anything I say on here is fact. Anyone who knows me knows I don't make stories up.

Guest Yigrette

This girl hallucinates too, a core trait of psychopathy. If she's not rattling about status she's busy in a hotel looking for the next customer to fork. Her mainstay is prostitution, the closest she can ever get to luxury.

Like how do you hop from one hotel to another, wearing your trousers halfway up your butt to attract potential customers. How many men bed you at night before you come running online to form "lesbianism"?

"I'm an out and proud lesbian!!!"

Me laughing in my cubicle o.

Who didn't fall for that crap! I did. You gotta fancy her LGBT activism. "she's quite knowledgeable", you'd say. Yimu. All na packaging. Chica na confirm guttersnipe. Hotel twang. Like levels yo.

The kind of level that makes you cut ties with your impoverished background cos you wish that your family house in one village in the East was in a better place.