Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

She is devasted and depressed.

Guest Mana

Guest Yigrette
17 hours ago, Guest Hallowma said:

One girl confessed to me once "what kind of a crazy woman are you?, you just keep me here, feed me and f***k me, you just want me to be useless and do nothing else but get f***ked" she wasn't joking, she was throwing fitts about something bad I' d done to her, while saying this - drama poju. . Yet, if u open door and say "oya leave!", She wont go. Yeah right I said it, "she wont go!" Crazy thing

Forget am. Anyone who forks that one is doomed for life.............unless saved by divine providence. Meanwhile, anyone who has forked her should better go get themselves tested. Anything I say on here is fact. 

Guest You and Me
On 11/8/2018 at 2:03 PM, Guest Yigrette said:

Level peoples. Reminds me of this girl I dated briefly. Always going on and on about level. Wen time reach 4 us to see, she no gree. Make we see nooooow, she no gree. Couldn't figure what she was hiding.

Well, after several months of stalling us, she finally agreed to meet.

Mehn.. there are only two words to describe her.. "Gutter Girl". Didn't know whether to cry or laugh. All the love, the anticipation watered down right there ni. As in, if I looked like she did in appearance and mannerisms, I will not only hide, I won't show up!

So I thought to self, "will all these months of chatting go to waste just like that? Mba!".

So I forked her. Forked her real hard and fast. Lol. From then on, twas a downward spiral. 

You " forked" her? How exactly did you do it? Please paint a picture.

Laugh no go kill me, aswear.

"You forked her real hard and fast." You fork "gutter girl"??!! Hope say you no fork disease enter your body too?

22 hours ago, Guest Hallowma said:

If it were I, and I notice a girl is just in it for my money and groove,a gold digger (BC u can sense them from afar) I won't take her to my apartment BC I live with family, and such girls can be dramatic. I won't mind getting someplace else or a constant hotel where I'd always take her to for 'open vaginal surgeries' where i will do so much practicals on her like a science student on her lab table with a new specimen. Even she go know say she's been forkedup after every session and forget her mission. One girl confessed to me once "what kind of a crazy woman are you?, you just keep me here, feed me and f***k me, you just want me to be useless and do nothing else but get f***ked" she wasn't joking, she was throwing fitts about something bad I' d done to her, while saying this - drama poju. . Yet, if u open door and say "oya leave!", She wont go. Yeah right I said it, "she wont go!" Crazy thing

Lol..Like the writing style

Aww @ wizdol; thanks

speaking of dolls, why didn't this sex doll thing become a trend in Nigeria? Nigerians get pattern shaa

I gat an huge event to plan..ciao

Guest Yigrette
20 hours ago, Guest You and Me said:

You " forked" her? How exactly did you do it? Please paint a picture.

Laugh no go kill me, aswear.

"You forked her real hard and fast." You fork "gutter girl"??!! Hope say you no fork disease enter your body too?

Sounds funny but it's not.

Seriously, how long you wait before having sex with someone new isn't anyone else's business so far as it's consensual but if you must fork, biko, take proper safety measures (getting tested together is most reliable) after which you may then proceed as you please.

Yes, you can't fork gutter and expect to get away with it, just as a nice cool beer isn't a glass of wine. 

(You may get lucky. I don't know).

That said, guard your pucie with all diligence cos out of it flows the juice of life.

You asked for details. Will save that for the soap operas.