Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Reloaded Studs, tombois, butches, etc

Guest Burgundy

Guest Burgundy

A lot is  being happening and Im needing the input of my peeps here. Hello girls! Girls who like chicky - lipstck gals; femmes. What can we do without them?? But today we just will want chicks to sit by the corner and see what we types thinks. How we reason etc. Im not being sexist or roleist (lol) or stereotypes but I gat a lot of issues and goofs to straight out wit the hommies. So come out and play guys

I'm wondering what's d diff BTW a stud and a stem? Are all studs tops? Being a stud makes you stud? What about butches? Are all femmes bottoms and vice versa??

Guest US Tomboi
On ‎10‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 10:45 PM, Guest Burgundy said:

A lot is  being happening and Im needing the input of my peeps here. Hello girls! Girls who like chicky - lipstck gals; femmes. What can we do without them?? But today we just will want chicks to sit by the corner and see what we types thinks. How we reason etc. Im not being sexist or roleist (lol) or stereotypes but I gat a lot of issues and goofs to straight out wit the hommies. So come out and play guys

What are your issues and goofs? Coming off as insecure or possessive can be a big turn off for mature girls. I like seeing others attracted to my girl. I find it flattering. On the other hand, a little jealously can be cute. But extreme jealously will not be tolerated...it's a clear indication psychological troubles.

Guest Burgundy

Come what's wrong with u this ustomboi, coming here acting all crabby with your insecurities. Mature girls actually get along not the other way around like you are acting. I'm saying this is where studs come out to goof ( this means play about in case you don't know) so don't come biting about like you in your period. Abeg see me see wahala o

Guest Burgundy
On 10/21/2018 at 8:05 PM, Guest US Tomboi said:

What are your issues and goofs? Coming off as insecure or possessive can be a big turn off for mature girls. I like seeing others attracted to my girl. I find it flattering. On the other hand, a little jealously can be cute. But extreme jealously will not be tolerated...it's a clear indication psychological troubles.

I went to some students party in a hotel on Sunday night. A girl was celebrating. Most people couldn't see it but I noticed it was a lesbian sect. The studs in t-shirts and canvas and some simple hairstyles. The femmes all cutey up and closety - clingy to their studs. And the boys  toasting their spittle away on both types. At the end of the night, all the girls left together, leaving the men wondering

Guest Studded
9 hours ago, Guest Mext said:

I went to some students party in a hotel on Sunday night. A girl was celebrating. Most people couldn't see it but I noticed it was a lesbian sect. The studs in t-shirts and canvas and some simple hairstyles. The femmes all cutey up and closety - clingy to their studs. And the boys  toasting their spittle away on both types. At the end of the night, all the girls left together, leaving the men wondering

Dunno why I found this funny! Out network is sommin else

Guest Burgundy
On 10/21/2018 at 8:05 PM, Guest US Tomboi said:

I just meant I want to talk about the girls, I like them, I know we all do but I wanted them to sit bye the corner while we do our thing.

Like there's this my pal, whose babe just got a fantastic job in the high brow areas of Abuja and now had to move to maitama. My pal is that kind of stud who likes to pick up bills. Her chicks new 'take home' has now evidently grown past hers and its giving her worry. Of course she's an entrepreneur. I ve advised her keep up with her responsibility towards her chick and ignore her big job package. Her Chick often wants to pay bills now..my pal intends to maintain her game But her chick is now asking her to spend the weekends with her often in maitama as opposed to when she used to love being with my paddy in her KARU ( mid class) home. Karu is a clean mid class area in abuja. Maitama is high brow. 

Guest US Tomboi
12 hours ago, Guest Burgundy said:

Come what's wrong with u this ustomboi, coming here acting all crabby with your insecurities. Mature girls actually get along not the other way around like you are acting. I'm saying this is where studs come out to goof ( this means play about in case you don't know) so don't come biting about like you in your period. Abeg see me see wahala o

lol ok dude

Guest In between
6 hours ago, Guest Burgundy said:

I just meant I want to talk about the girls, I like them, I know we all do but I wanted them to sit bye the corner while we do our thing.

Like there's this my pal, whose babe just got a fantastic job in the high brow areas of Abuja and now had to move to maitama. My pal is that kind of stud who likes to pick up bills. Her chicks new 'take home' has now evidently grown past hers and its giving her worry. Of course she's an entrepreneur. I ve advised her keep up with her responsibility towards her chick and ignore her big job package. Her Chick often wants to pay bills now..my pal intends to maintain her game But her chick is now asking her to spend the weekends with her often in maitama as opposed to when she used to love being with my paddy in her KARU ( mid class) home. Karu is a clean mid class area in abuja. Maitama is high brow. 

Tough one for a stud who likes to pick up bills. One thing I learnt though is to talk about every single thing, with your partner. It does more good than harm. She can also sign up for a loan from her girl to upgrade her buis (smart ass I am!) That way there won't be too much flying around for fun from wifey. And she must pay it back

Have u ever had a girl surprise you to your bone marrow, after sex? Then you are very gooood in your job in bed. Where else, no be ashawo u be?

Anyways recently, I woke up to a big surprise from a girl I'm seeing, we had been having mind blowing sex and toe tingling romps in bed. So I was suspecting she was becoming addicted..but one after noon after sex,I passed out only to wake up with her watching me sleep. It was all lovey dovey and I confirmed (number two) that this girl was getting addicted.

Then I increased my skills in bed, stamina an all. After sex the other day, I woke up to one tiny piece of cup cake, some candies and chocolate, a perfumed handkerchief and a packet of biscuit. Aww, i knew I ve bought her soul. Trust me whenever a girl begins to gift you all those tiny tiny ogbanje- abiku stuffs after sex, then you are bling!

Guest Burgundy
8 hours ago, Guest In between said:

Tough one for a stud who likes to pick up bills. One thing I learnt though is to talk about every single thing, with your partner. It does more good than harm. She can also sign up for a loan from her girl to upgrade her buis (smart ass I am!) That way there won't be too much flying around for fun from wifey. And she must pay it back

Haha, I personally don't like to ask for anything from my girl. Are we now business or lovers? 

Guest Burgundy
5 hours ago, Guest Suave said:

Have u ever had a girl surprise you to your bone marrow, after sex? Then you are very gooood in your job in bed. Where else, no be ashawo u be?

Anyways recently, I woke up to a big surprise from a girl I'm seeing, we had been having mind blowing sex and toe tingling romps in bed. So I was suspecting she was becoming addicted..but one after noon after sex,I passed out only to wake up with her watching me sleep. It was all lovey dovey and I confirmed (number two) that this girl was getting addicted.

Then I increased my skills in bed, stamina an all. After sex the other day, I woke up to one tiny piece of cup cake, some candies and chocolate, a perfumed handkerchief and a packet of biscuit. Aww, i knew I ve bought her soul. Trust me whenever a girl begins to gift you all those tiny tiny ogbanje- abiku stuffs after sex, then you are bling

Baadosky

That's an appreciating woman there. Nigerian femmes think they are doing you a favour in bed. Even to moan sometimes na war

Guest You alone
9 hours ago, Guest Suave said:

Then I increased my skills in bed, stamina an all. After sex the other day, I woke up to one tiny piece of cup cake, some candies and chocolate, a perfumed handkerchief and a packet of biscuit. Aww, i knew I ve bought her soul. Trust me whenever a girl begins to gift you all those tiny tiny ogbanje- abiku stuffs after sex, then you are bling!

I ma kinda disappointed when people equate everything to sex.. like really..

If someone love you they will do anything for you.. even buy you stuff and without a mind blowing sex.

Guest Exquisite
6 hours ago, Guest Burgundy said:

Baadosky

That's an appreciating woman there. Nigerian femmes think they are doing you a favour in bed. Even to moan sometimes na war

😂😂

Of course lovers always exchange gifts. Even when you are still chyking, the natural thing is gifts. But you sense something different when after sex, she's giving you a flower,  chocolate etc. You touched something 

I ve been f***king girls since I cant remember I'm in my late 40's but I met this one girl from here and during sex, you have to cover her mouth BC she screams a lot. I enjoy her screams but it makes me wonder too. Then after some intense sex, she says ' thank you ma' and I'm like whaaaaa?

Guest Burgundy
On 10/24/2018 at 4:58 PM, Guest You alone said:

I ma kinda disappointed when people equate everything to sex.. like really..

If someone love you they will do anything for you.. even buy you stuff and without a mind blowing sex.

I think the story up there is trying to point out that when a girl enjoys your sex, you notice it in her attitude. And if sex continously is bad, I dont think the relationship is going somewhere. If there's good feeling in between there will be good sex but if there's no real feelings, sex will be boring. But if two people in a rship decides to share their body, then there's something there already- rship

Guest Burgundy
20 hours ago, Guest Madame said:

I ve been f***king girls since I cant remember I'm in my late 40's but I met this one girl from here and during sex, you have to cover her mouth BC she screams a lot. I enjoy her screams but it makes me wonder too. Then after some intense sex, she says ' thank you ma' and I'm like whaaaaa?

Maybe u are doing madame for her. I ll like it when you call me ma

On 10/24/2018 at 6:46 PM, Guest Exquisite said:

😂😂

Yes naa, havent you  noticed that the serious ones in this race in this race are studs and co

On 10/23/2018 at 10:36 AM, Guest Mext said:

And the boys  toasting their spittle away on both types. At the end of the night, all the girls left together, leaving the men wondering

Hahahaha. Hilarious. 

On 10/24/2018 at 6:49 AM, Guest Suave said:

Trust me whenever a girl begins to gift you all those tiny tiny ogbanje- abiku stuffs after sex, then you are bling!

Ogbanje-abiku stuff? Shoot me now!