Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Reloaded Studs, tombois, butches, etc

Guest Burgundy

23 hours ago, Guest Madame said:

I ve been f***king girls since I cant remember I'm in my late 40's but I met this one girl from here and during sex, you have to cover her mouth BC she screams a lot. I enjoy her screams but it makes me wonder too. Then after some intense sex, she says ' thank you ma' and I'm like whaaaaa?

and you had to kiss n tell.... Gosh...

23 hours ago, Guest Madame said:

I ve been f***king girls since I cant remember I'm in my late 40's but I met this one girl from here and during sex, you have to cover her mouth BC she screams a lot. I enjoy her screams but it makes me wonder too. Then after some intense sex, she says ' thank you ma' and I'm like whaaaaa?

Hahahahahaha. Hilarious.

I'm a screeeaamer too meeehn! Didn't realise this until my gf gave the forking of my life! Made a video of us, with my consent, ofcourse, which we've deleted. My facial expressions during sex gave me quite a turn as I could be prudish. Thought I had it all with a certain ex until this. I kept using such phrases as "you're my "husband", "we're married", "you're-the one-woman-who-own-me". Great sex can make you go stark raving mad, indeed. Lol. 

However, sexual health is also key. Stability too. Get yourselves tested before agreeing to fork or get forked. If you both have a clean slate, you'll find yourselves forking from your soul cos you have nothing to lose. 

Guest US Tomboi
On ‎10‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 1:07 PM, Guest Burgundy said:

I just meant I want to talk about the girls, I like them, I know we all do but I wanted them to sit bye the corner while we do our thing.

Like there's this my pal, whose babe just got a fantastic job in the high brow areas of Abuja and now had to move to maitama. My pal is that kind of stud who likes to pick up bills. Her chicks new 'take home' has now evidently grown past hers and its giving her worry. Of course she's an entrepreneur. I ve advised her keep up with her responsibility towards her chick and ignore her big job package. Her Chick often wants to pay bills now..my pal intends to maintain her game But her chick is now asking her to spend the weekends with her often in maitama as opposed to when she used to love being with my paddy in her KARU ( mid class) home. Karu is a clean mid class area in abuja. Maitama is high brow. 

Your pal is trippin'. If it bothers her that much she should step her game up with her own financial stability. I love professional women that are successful in their line of work. It's a turn on for me.

Guest US Tomboi
On ‎10‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 8:58 AM, Guest You alone said:

I ma kinda disappointed when people equate everything to sex.. like really..

If someone love you they will do anything for you.. even buy you stuff and without a mind blowing sex.

Very true

Guest US Tomboi
On ‎10‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 4:11 AM, Guest Burgundy said:

Haha, I personally don't like to ask for anything from my girl. Are we now business or lovers? 

You shouldn't have to ask for anything. It's the thought that counts. I appreciate her thinking of me by surprising me with gifts or a date night.

Guest US Tomboi
On ‎10‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 4:16 AM, Guest Burgundy said:

Baadosky

That's an appreciating woman there. Nigerian femmes think they are doing you a favour in bed. Even to moan sometimes na war

Booooo to all pillow princesses.

Guest US Tomboi
On ‎10‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 1:12 AM, Guest Nyte said:

Hahahahahaha. Hilarious.

I'm a screeeaamer too meeehn! Didn't realise this until my gf gave the forking of my life! Made a video of us, with my consent, ofcourse, which we've deleted. My facial expressions during sex gave me quite a turn as I could be prudish. Thought I had it all with a certain ex until this. I kept using such phrases as "you're my "husband", "we're married", "you're-the one-woman-who-own-me". Great sex can make you go stark raving mad, indeed. Lol. 

However, sexual health is also key. Stability too. Get yourselves tested before agreeing to fork or get forked. If you both have a clean slate, you'll find yourselves forking from your soul cos you have nothing to lose. 

How loud do you scream? It can be annoying if the neighbors can hear. They shouldn't know your girlfriend's name if they haven't been introduced to her. It's soooo embarrassing when you take that walk to your car in the morning.

On 10/26/2018 at 9:12 AM, Guest Nyte said:

Hahahahahaha. Hilarious.

You f***king stole my story here, admit it! 

Count od where thou art?

I mean I had this girl that I was screwing, this tempest of a relationship, on- off kind of thang. The last time we got., she was like " my husband, ooh aah, tell me you love me" 

I didn't find it funny but all ya studs , oya advise me, was she trying to turn me on or turn me off

Count od, ebee k' ino!? Odi ka o GI nwa by nyte ozokwa!

Why u dey cast me layk this?

Guest Burgundy
On 10/29/2018 at 1:52 AM, Guest US Tomboi said:

Your pal is trippin'. If it bothers her that much she should step her game up with her own financial stability. I love professional women that are successful in their line of work. It's a turn on for me.

How you manage to make everything about you beats me all the time. If you are this way in reality, then no wonder!

She's stable financiallt aand gas been holding up the rship. Suddenly the gf got a high paying gig in a uptown maitama located hotel and wants them to soend most times in the hotel, her new neighbourhood and her home. And pick up the bills too. Financial stability is a gradual thing soecially if you an entrepreneur. Moreover she's not openly complaining to gf, just told hommies and that's what we are trying to do here 

Guest Burgundy
On 10/26/2018 at 8:13 AM, Guest LeeJ said:

and you had to kiss n tell.... Gosh...

LeeJ are you stud? She named no names. What do you girls discuss?

Guest Burgundy
On 10/26/2018 at 9:12 AM, Guest Nyte said:

Hahahahahaha. Hilarious.

Femme spotted! Why you girls no dey ear word on this thread ni?

Did you buy her some abiku things to say thank you ma?

5 hours ago, Guest Burgundy said:

LeeJ are you stud? She named no names. What do you girls discuss?

@Burgundy... I don't do tags. I am simply a Sapiosexual human being

20 hours ago, Guest Artist said:

I mean I had this girl that I was screwing, this tempest of a relationship, on- off kind of thang. The last time we got., she was like " my husband, ooh aah, tell me you love me" 

I didn't find it funny but all ya studs , oya advise me, was she trying to turn me on or turn me off

Count od, ebee k' ino!? Odi ka o GI nwa by nyte ozokwa!

Why u dey cast me layk this?

Nwanne, we tuo obi! Iwe ewelagi... I have been on a hiatus!

kedu onye n’akpo gi “my husband”? Maybe she was just high at that moment due to your off-the-chart mind-blowing o u gave her...

or she wishes u r a man instead of a woman! I’m hearing regret there! But it could mean a spectrum of things....but I would rather u choose that you’ve got some bedroom skills...after all it was a girl u screwed and cleaned mouth! Pls fi cha onu gi, gaa iru!

1 hour ago, Guest CountD said:

Nwanne, we tuo obi! Iwe ewelagi... I have been on a hiatus!

kedu onye n’akpo gi “my husband”? Maybe she was just high at that moment due to your off-the-chart mind-blowing o u gave her...

or she wishes u r a man instead of a woman! I’m hearing regret there! But it could mean a spectrum of things....but I would rather u choose that you’ve got some bedroom skills...after all it was a girl u screwed and cleaned mouth! Pls fi cha onu gi, gaa iru!

Never disappoints!

Hiatus? While I thought you were still playing Samson- Delilah (kiss and tell) with wifey

Guest Zainabstud
On 10/29/2018 at 2:29 AM, Guest US Tomboi said:

How loud do you scream? It can be annoying if the neighbors can hear. They shouldn't know your girlfriend's name if they haven't been introduced to her. It's soooo embarrassing when you take that walk to your car in the morning.

Just stuff her mouth with a kissing for the whole time

On 10/29/2018 at 2:29 AM, Guest US Tomboi said:

I don’t owe my neighbors anything excerpt good morning. What happens inside my house is my business alone! However, being able to make a girl scream that hard will put a spring to my strut! And when they see the “supposedly screaming girl”, their jaws will drop to the ground because they will not be able to score such a lady....not even her phone number!

RESPECT!

its high time we focus on ourselves and what makes you and ur girl happy, not other persons opinion. The only worry I have for my neighbors is that they may loose sleep due to the “sounds”. Peace out!

5 hours ago, Guest CountD said:

I don’t owe my neighbors anything excerpt good morning. What happens inside my house is my business alone! However, being able to make a girl scream that hard will put a spring to my strut! And when they see the “supposedly screaming girl”, their jaws will drop to the ground because they will not be able to score such a lady....not even her phone number!

RESPECT!

its high time we focus on ourselves and what makes you and ur girl happy, not other persons opinion. The only worry I have for my neighbors is that they may loose sleep due to the “sounds”. Peace out!

Alrighty! But come to screaming, too much will just be 'too much'. Moreover nothing the ideal spacing of a usual apartment wont suffocate. Its a separate apartment I mean. Close the windows or like some said French kiss away!

Code word 'Dethroned' are u enjoying CH -128?

On 10/31/2018 at 12:53 PM, Guest Artist said:

Alrighty! But come to screaming, too much will just be 'too much'. Moreover nothing the ideal spacing of a usual apartment wont suffocate. Its a separate apartment I mean. Close the windows or like some said French kiss away!

Code word 'Dethroned' are u enjoying CH -128?

Sorry ch128 had to go!

Guest US Tomboi
On ‎10‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 10:25 PM, Guest Burgundy said:

How you manage to make everything about you beats me all the time. If you are this way in reality, then no wonder!

She's stable financiallt aand gas been holding up the rship. Suddenly the gf got a high paying gig in a uptown maitama located hotel and wants them to soend most times in the hotel, her new neighbourhood and her home. And pick up the bills too. Financial stability is a gradual thing soecially if you an entrepreneur. Moreover she's not openly complaining to gf, just told hommies and that's what we are trying to do here 

You sound just as insecure as "your friend". I'm content with the way I am.

Guest US Tomboi
On ‎10‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 10:33 PM, Guest Zainabstud said:

Just stuff her mouth with a kissing for the whole time

No, the one I'm speaking of needed to be gagged. She screamed at the top of her freakin' lungs.

Guest US Tomboi
On ‎10‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 11:23 PM, Guest CountD said:

RESPECT!

Normal screaming is ok and nothing to be ashamed of, but this girl sounded as though she was fighting for her life or something at times. I've never dated a girl that screamed like she did. She was an odd one.

19 hours ago, Guest US Tomboi said:

Normal screaming is ok and nothing to be ashamed of, but this girl sounded as though she was fighting for her life or something at times. I've never dated a girl that screamed like she did. She was an odd one.

Definitely an odd one!!! Please were you doing anything out of the ordinary? Damn! I can imagine....howling is not allowed in my crib! Just tell the chick to calm the f***k down!