Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

I am home!!!

I am not so great with introductions/bios. As a matter of fact, I was going to leave it but a certain somebody kept pushing. She said, "Do it, do it, introduce yourself, don't be like THOSE other girls..." So, here I am.

Y'all can call me Union. I am 26 years old and I am bisexual. 

During the week, I treat minor ailments, give medications and medication advice, etc. In summary, I am a Legal Drug Lord (please don't ask me for coke or codeine. I am not at home LOL). On weekends, I am your girl next door, trying out new vices.

I have been reading this site since God knows when but as a guest. I know everybody already. I mean the oldbies. Kimi, I love you so much, you're an amazing person. Vina, you write so beautifully. Your story had me smiling and also shedding tears last night. Gambiyaa (I hope I get it right. If not, please forgive me), I love how you stand for what you believe in and how you present your argument.

So, late last year, the universe brought 2  strong beautiful women into my life, one bisexual and the other gay. Fam, for the first time in my life, I could sit with my friends and freely check out other women. We could share hook up stories too. We knew what we were and we weren't ashamed. 3 whole weeks of that awesome experience. Fam, I lived! 

I decided to join the site in the spirit of trying out new things. I have been doing that since my girlfriend broke up with me. There's a whole world of possibility out there. Tired of hiding in safety. I am ready to make friends and have deep connections with people in the community.

See, I am not perfect. I just want to be happy.

PS: If you have any health issues, questions, etc. I am your girl. Hit me up!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Maybe it's the writer in me but I enjoy Epistles, I love to read really long stuffs because let's face it, it's not easy to paraphrase and capture everything you really want to say. 

I enjoyed reading your intro and don't worry about it being long, it's not even long.

Welcome union to our humble midst. I will definitely hit you up if anything ever comes up. You sound so approachble.

PS: don't believe what they say about me, they are all lies...

#chuckles evily..

• Moderators

I absolutely enjoyed reading your Bio. Lol. It's been a while someone took the time out to do a comprehensive introduction.

It's good to have you here but remember that at the end of the day, we are all still women who have a myriad of imperfections.

Welcome to NL 

6 hours ago, vina said:

Maybe it's the writer in me but I enjoy Epistles, I love to read really long stuffs because let's face it, it's not easy to paraphrase and capture everything you really want to say. 

I enjoyed reading your intro and don't worry about it being long, it's not even long.

Welcome union to our humble midst. I will definitely hit you up if anything ever comes up. You sound so approachble.

PS: don't believe what they say about me, they are all lies...

#chuckles evily..

OMG! Finally, somebody who gets me! Paraphrasing is such a pain in the ass. 

Thank you so much for the warm welcome. 

PS: I see you😋

4 hours ago, M2DD said:

Welcome on board . Best introduction ever . Please believe anything u hear about Vina, if you want to safeguard your heart .

You have to spoil me? Even to the newbie?? This is not fair o.. hehehehehehehe let the hunter hunt in peace na!!

5 hours ago, kimi said:

I absolutely enjoyed reading your Bio. Lol. It's been a while someone took the time out to do a comprehensive introduction.

It's good to have you here but remember that at the end of the day, we are all still women who have a myriad of imperfections.

Welcome to NL 

😪 So full of wisdom! I just came and I am blessed already. 

Thank you!! 

PS: Am I being subtly encouraged to continue typing long epistles?😂

5 hours ago, scarlet said:

Yay!! She did it!! Welcome on board, home girl. Good to see you on here. .😊

Hey mama! You've won ba? 😁

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Mimy said:

Lol you're forgiven. It's Gimbiya. I go by Mimy now though. 

welcome, Union. Nice name 😆

Noooo😅 Why did you change it? I loved that name! What's the origin, if I may ask? Anyways, Mimy is cool too. I swear, I was looking for you.

I blusheth😃

4 hours ago, M2DD said:

Welcome on board . Best introduction ever . Please believe anything u hear about Vina, if you want to safeguard your heart .

Awww...thank you!!

I appreciate the advice, *running to go buy padlock for my heart* I know she a playa. But she is just cool fam.

3 hours ago, omomegbe said:

Welcome Union. I didn't want your introduction to end. I wanted to keep reading and reading. I hope this site satisfies all your heart desires. 

I say a loud Amen to your prayer!!

You know, I wanted to keep writing and writing. But I advised myself and stopped😂

• Moderators
27 minutes ago, Union said:

PS: Am I being subtly encouraged to continue typing long epistles?😂

Hahahaha. We would love to read them if you did + it would make you very popular with the girls *wink*

...just look at Vina. Lol 

41 minutes ago, vina said:

You have to spoil me? Even to the newbie?? This is not fair o.. hehehehehehehe let the hunter hunt in peace na!!

Hunter!  one day you will think the prey is a chicken don't know that is an elephant 😝