Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

I am home!!!

48 minutes ago, vina said:

You have to spoil me? Even to the newbie?? This is not fair o.. hehehehehehehe let the hunter hunt in peace na!!

Baddest😎

1 hour ago, Union said:

Noooo😅 Why did you change it? I loved that name! What's the origin, if I may ask? Anyways, Mimy is cool too. I swear, I was looking for you.

I blusheth😃

Lol nothing really. Just got bored and opt for a change. Gimbiya means Princess in Hausa. 

Shulai revert? 🤔

1 hour ago, kimi said:

Hahahaha. We would love to read them if you did + it would make you very popular with the girls *wink*

...just look at Vina. Lol 

Lwkmd. See what arch Bishop is saying.

Oh holy one, your humble daughter is not rewarded in kind the way she expected my lord. The kuncha gets drier every day.. epp..

1 hour ago, MENA said:

Hunter!  one day you will think the prey is a chicken don't know that is an elephant 😝

Lmao. What greater glory is there for an hunter? Trapping the rare and exotic elephant is but a feather to my cap. Lool

Just now, vina said:

Lmao. What greater glory is there for an hunter? Trapping the rare and exotic elephant is but a feather to my cap. Lool

Pray make e nor fall press you o!😃

26 minutes ago, vina said:

Lwkmd. See what arch Bishop is saying.

Oh holy one, your humble daughter is not rewarded in kind the way she expected my lord. The kuncha gets drier every day.. epp..

Chei, all the doings u did last weekend in our town. Remember we read your Vinas diary

1 hour ago, M2DD said:

Chei, all the doings u did last weekend in our town. Remember we read your Vinas diary

That one didn't happen last weekend na. Nothing happened last weekend. Just me chilling with friends, but something can happen between us if you want Sha. Just leave that Mena, pouring sand sand in my Garri!!!

• 4 weeks later...