Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Why discrimination between lesbians and Bisexuals

Ewoma

Can a lesbian truly date a bisexual.lesbians find it difficult trusting their bisexuals partner/gf they feel they are emotionally unstable. True or false. What do we think? Share ur views with us. 

Hmmm Labels!

I don't see a problem with it but you can not be dating me and be dating a guy at the same time. If you don't see a problem in the double dating, then that's where the problem is.

Let me start by saying I love all members of the lgbtqi community, and that is whether I understand what they're about or not.

I date strictly lesbians because I feel like bisexuals are people trying to eat their cake and have it. A typical scenario would be when a bisexual will date a lesbian for 3years and then go off and get married to a dude and then expect you the lesbian to remain their girlfriend, now as a side chic thingy. 

Another scenario is the obsessive need to have a dude around them as 'cover-up' since they don't want people suspecting them.

A bisexual once told me that her sexuality is like a switch, she switches it on and off....like sometimes she wants the softness of a girl and at other times the hardness of a dude. 

There are faithful bisexuals, unfortunately, they are the minority. What the majority do is to drag you into a polygamous relationship without your knowledge or consent, sometimes you only realise what is going on when you start getting rape threats.

• Like 1

This is a topic that I am really serious about and I often wondered the reason for the discrimination until I got to understand a bit why some lesbians dislike bisexuals. Sometime this year I met a girl I was crazy about, she is bi and one thing that seemed weird to me was she would flirt with me then flirt with my friend(a guy) the guy was oblivious to what was going on though and eventually they started having sex  yet she would flirt, spend time time with me, talk about being with me etc eventually it started to irritate me so I lost interest in her.  My own conclusion here was that it depends on the type of PERSON she is irrespective of her sexuality. I’m a one person type of girl, and I don’t see why the sins of others should affect me. 

• Like 1

@RAVENFLOX Lucky you, you moved on your own. My worst bisexual girl experience was when the chic introduced her boyfriend to me as her cousin. We hung out almost all the time with she and her 'cousin' and her 'cousins' younger brother who was asking me out.

I didn't catch on until I started getting rape threats that's when I put 2 and 2 together. When I confronted her, she said nonchalantly that it didn't change anything, I know we are girls and nothing can ever come out of our relationship except the fun. 

12 minutes ago, dequeen said:

@RAVENFLOX Lucky you, you moved on your own. My worst bisexual girl experience was when the chic introduced her boyfriend to me as her cousin. We hung out almost all the time with she and her 'cousin' and her 'cousins' younger brother who was asking me out.

I didn't catch on until I started getting rape threats that's when I put 2 and 2 together. When I confronted her, she said nonchalantly that it didn't change anything, I know we are girls and nothing can ever come out of our relationship except the fun. 

Oh! That’s really bad. Sorry about the experience but some girls are just not worth it . Doesn’t mean all bi women are like that in my opinion

1 minute ago, RAVENFLOX said:

Oh! That’s really bad. Sorry about the experience but some girls are just not worth it . Doesn’t mean all bi women are like that in my opinion

My stats feels 80% of them are that way. They see lesbians as living sex dolls.

The other 20% are actually awesome! I just got tired of looking for the 20% that's all 

Would never date a bisexual in my life.. hard to trust especially when they have thousands of Uncles and Cousins. Fidelity from those is a joke.. Imagine if someone would want me as a sidechic. At that point, love can be gently damned. 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, DipBluSae said:

Would never date a bisexual in my life.. hard to trust especially when they have thousands of Uncles and Cousins. Fidelity from those is a joke.. Imagine if someone would want me as a sidechic. At that point, love can be gently damned. 

Hmmm Interesting!

You made point here.

5 hours ago, dequeen said:

Let me start by saying I love all members of the lgbtqi community, and that is whether I understand what they're about or not.

I date strictly lesbians because I feel like bisexuals are people trying to eat their cake and have it. A typical scenario would be when a bisexual will date a lesbian for 3years and then go off and get married to a dude and then expect you the lesbian to remain their girlfriend, now as a side chic thingy. 

Another scenario is the obsessive need to have a dude around them as 'cover-up' since they don't want people suspecting them.

A bisexual once told me that her sexuality is like a switch, she switches it on and off....like sometimes she wants the softness of a girl and at other times the hardness of a dude. 

There are faithful bisexuals, unfortunately, they are the minority. What the majority do is to drag you into a polygamous relationship without your knowledge or consent, sometimes you only realise what is going on when you start getting rape threats.

God bless you for these points and this is the part I recommend we start The Nigerian Association of Core lesbians! 

3 hours ago, dequeen said:

The other 20% are actually awesome! I just got tired of looking for the 20% that's all 

Are the stats up to 80%? To me I think the good ones are only 5%

10 hours ago, ChazBee said:

Are the stats up to 80%? To me I think the good ones are only 5%

Hahahaha!! I was just trying to epp their case.

Well done all, thanks for sharing your experiences,opinion,its OK. Life is a learning process, we learn new things on a daily basis. Have a wonderful weekend and happy New Month to everyone. Enjoy your day. 

• Like 1

On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 12:55 AM, Ewoma said:

Can a lesbian truly date a bisexual.lesbians find it difficult trusting their bisexuals partner/gf they feel they are emotionally unstable. True or false. What do we think? Share ur views with us. 

I could date a bisexual woman. Some lesbians don't care to compete with men. Some fear the nana will have the fragrance of penis or be overly stretched. I wouldn't date any woman with a trash box, but I do not fear competition...my confidence is solid.

• Like 1

On 11/30/2018 at 5:30 PM, dequeen said:

Heya...one of the 20% is here😝😝

• Like 1

On 12/1/2018 at 9:18 PM, Michelle said:

I could date a bisexual woman. Some lesbians don't care to compete with men. Some fear the nana will have the fragrance of penis or be overly stretched. I wouldn't date any woman with a trash box, but I do not fear competition...my confidence is solid.

Can penis truly give a woman true love and affection. No? My opinion 

On ‎12‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 4:35 AM, Ewoma said:

Can penis truly give a woman true love and affection. No? My opinion 

There are some that can. If that's what she's into.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/30/2018 at 3:10 PM, dequeen said:

No more no less.... Absolutely.  I do strictly lesbians for relationships, unless if I want to flirt sometimes I consider bi... Is she is beautiful n I like her.  Shebi na just go strafe!!! Lolzzzzzz