Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Mamah

7 hours ago, Mahrhima said:

Most of the babes on NL are off the market,  they just want hook up and that's all.  Most of the times they are in a long distance relationship and just want to be getting steady juice from one side chicks. 

We will soon sue you for character deformation. Be pulling out statistics anyhow from the air. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

E be like say NL babes don use your head play well well? Pele. 

I would have dropped my cv as NL's most eligible spinster but you are a few minutes late. 😀

NL is usually not a good pond to fish but let me come and be going before someone open case on my head. 

9 minutes ago, ChazBee said:

I would have dropped my cv as NL's most eligible spinster but you are a few minutes late. 😀

NL is usually not a good pond to fish but let me come and be going before someone open case on my head. 

You can't give her any action Chaz? Who has you tied up?

9 hours ago, Mahrhima said:

Most of the babes on NL are off the market,  they just want hook up and that's all.  Most of the times they are in a long distance relationship and just want to be getting steady juice from one side chicks.  Haba! 😀. Can't do side chick no more

Biko how do we identify the single babes, me I am officially in the market Searching for a cool,  calm and collected femme babe who stays in Lagos,  and is ready for something serious. 

About me: well,  I am a very blunt person (if you have problem with the truth then you can't be friends with me cos I am always straight forward as a targeted arrow,  I dont lie,  bend,  or deceive, I try to be truthful at all times hence,  I hate lies. 

I am light skinned,  some people say I am pretty,  me I don't know oo🙈🙈🙈🙈. I am slim, have got some boobs tho that can be satisfactory 😂😂😂.

I am a good talker,  I like to make people laugh n I am very naughty especially when I was joke with words. 

I am neat and I love a neat person and I love sex.  Not random sex but quality sex.  Plus I am a calabar girl so be warned!!...  

Plz babes that are single ooo,  abeg I don't want another drama with a babe that already have someone.  I do only femme or stemme so stud abeg make una no vex... Slide into my dm babes... 

thank you ooo 

Is this your only reason for being here? I know some of you gals can be aggressive and straight forward about your intentions, but damn.

• Like 1

😂😂😂

This is not how to find babe ohh, at least not the quality babe you seem to be looking for.

1) Interact.

2) Be funny in your interactions.

3) Be articulate and witty in your interactions.

4) Or be cool, calm and collected in your interactions.

Babes will rush you.

Creating threads like these might help but in a place like this, it really is all about how you interact with people.

2 hours ago, Mimy said:

We will soon sue you for character deformation. Be pulling out statistics anyhow from the air. 

First thing that came to my mind ,  "oh wow.. The slander" 😂😂

• Haha 1

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, Hawken said:

😂😂😂

This is not how to find babe ohh, at least not the quality babe you seem to be looking for.

1) Interact.

Babes will rush you.

Creating threads like these might help but in a place like this, it really is all about how you interact with people.

Writing from Experience. Girls rush Hawken.... :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

1 minute ago, kimi said:

Writing from Experience. Girls rush Hawken.... :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

😂 when I first came here, I used to put time and thought into my replies because I was using them to hunt, 😭 had to have a good name on the streets so DMs will not go unanswered 😂

But now that I have babe, na una sabi 😀

• Moderators
10 minutes ago, Hawken said:

😂 when I first came here, I used to put time and thought into my replies because I was using them to hunt, 😭 had to have a good name on the streets so DMs will not go unanswered 😂

But now that I have babe, na una sabi 😀

Hahahaha... 

3 hours ago, Mimy said:

Painfully she's not far from the reality on here.  But what do I know? The typical Nigerian is an hypocrite.

1 hour ago, Michelle said:

Is this your only reason for being here? I know some of you gals can be aggressive and straight forward about your intentions, but damn.

RT

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, scarlet said:

She's not far from the reality on here.  But what do I know? The typical Nigerian is an hypocrite.

I do not agree... but let's agree to disagree on this one. 

7 minutes ago, kimi said:

I do not agree... but let's agree to disagree on this one. 

It's okay not to, but  it doesn't change reality..  And my inbox is evident to her claims

4 hours ago, Mimy said:

yimu..... Ayam in my house coman beat me. 😅😅😅😅

3 hours ago, ChazBee said:

At your last sentence....  Babe tell me something.... Where make we come go now na, if NL is not a good pond to fish from,  make I no go somewhere wey I go land for prison

Awwww. Dear darling!!!

I wouldn't know how the dating scene on NL is tho, I mean I have never had the intentions of dating from here and I have never wanted to date anyone from here. 

I like just friend zoned everyone here. Lmao. (Y'all are my friends and sisters now.)

But I do know of some cool, strong relationships that started from here and all I can say is, be bold. Slide into DMS and do your things on a low-key while you participate on the forum. Then chilax, love would find you, don't be too needy of it.

I know how you feel but use this time of being single to date yourself. Then explore other options, WhatsApp groups, queer parties, friends of friends. You know?

3 hours ago, Michelle said:

Sister, have u seen me interacting here,  I spend time chatting and playing around so please try to mind your choice of words on my thread.  Where in that post did I say my reason for joining NL is to get a babe....  Or am I not allowed to post my own observation again.   Biko no vex me this morning oooo . What's even aggressive about the post.  No just  vex me 

2 hours ago, Hawken said:

😂😂😂

1) Interact.

Babes will rush you.

You know the funny thing is.  I was actually adviced to make this post...  Besides it was for the fun of it oooo... That was my utmost intention

6 minutes ago, Blakky said:

Awwww. Dear darling!!!

I wouldn't know how the dating scene on NL is tho, I mean I have never had the intentions of dating from here and I have never wanted to date anyone from here. 

I like just friend zoned everyone here. Lmao. (Y'all are my friends and sisters now.)

But I do know of some cool, strong relationships that started from here and all I can say is, be bold. Slide into DMS and do your things on a low-key while you participate on the forum. Then chilax, love would find you, don't be too needy of it.

I know how you feel but use this time of being single to date yourself. Then explore other options, WhatsApp groups, queer parties, friends of friends. You know?

Thnx sugar, really appreciate....  With this reaction sef. I think I might as well change my mind too.  

2 hours ago, scarlet said:

Painfully she's not far from the reality on here.  But what do I know? The typical Nigerian is an hypocrite.

Noooo! She's far far from the truth, biko. For her statement to be true, more than half the population of girls on NL who are in relationships must have requested her to be their side chick.

I can bet that 1/3 of these girls haven't even view her profile let alone declaring to her their intension of wanting to chyke her for steady juice supply. 😂😂

4 hours ago, Hawken said:

Let all the spirito member come and hear this.👏

1 hour ago, Mimy said:

Noooo! She's far far from the truth, biko. For her statement to be true, more than half the population of girls on NL who are in relationships must have requested her to be their side chick.

I can bet that 1/3 of these girls haven't even view her profile let alone declaring to her their intension of wanting to chyke her for steady juice supply. 😂😂

just when I thought u were making sense...  did I say all NL wants me to be their side chick or u just want to type thrash on my page. Before I joined the page,  on the anonymous page i know some of you can be very rude and insolent in talking to people,  and I really came prepared, Anyways I am out of here..... Cross my page with nonsense again n u will just get Jr equally hot!