Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Mamah

4 hours ago, Blakky said:

Awwww. Dear darling!!!

I wouldn't know how the dating scene on NL is tho, I mean I have never had the intentions of dating from here and I have never wanted to date anyone from here. 

I like just friend zoned everyone here. Lmao. (Y'all are my friends and sisters now.)

But I do know of some cool, strong relationships that started from here and all I can say is, be bold. Slide into DMS and do your things on a low-key while you participate on the forum. Then chilax, love would find you, don't be too needy of it.

I know how you feel but use this time of being single to date yourself. Then explore other options, WhatsApp groups, queer parties, friends of friends. You know?

Coach, I never see u for our area today o..... 

5 minutes ago, M2DD said:

Coach, I never see u for our area today o..... 

Lmao. Me that is under your tutelage. #grabs jotter.

What are you teaching me today boss?

1 hour ago, Mimy said:

Your page? Lol what are you going to do now huh? Because I'm pitching my tent here, dude. And any other 'page' of yours. 

Lolzzz.... Dude?? ... Which I had a d**ck so I can f***k some sense into you..   

How can you guys be fighting? Shebi they just taught us how to be tolerant yesterday abi you guys don't take notes? Nawa ooo, teacher go waste effort prepare lesson note and una no go learn anything. 

See ehh @Mamah being single is annoying but swimming in barren pools Is more annoying but you gotta take it easy and avoid harsh words while trying to make your point (hard but possible). 

People watch what you say and how you reason, like initially said its better to think it through before typing and of a response is going to come out in anger just don't respond. 

Be out to make friends first then every other things shall be added unto you. 

I've dated two people on NL and on both occasions I didn't know anyone was monitoring my sequence of thoughts and I liked the picture I painted of me to both girls. 

Note also, not everybody will like you, not everyone will like how you think but make sure you have your point positive and uninsultive. 

I wish you luck babe, if I, the most eligible spinster on NL can get someone's attention then you have hope. 

• Like 1

"Most of the babes on NL are off the market,  they just want hook up and that's all.  Most of the times they are in a long distance relationship and just want to be getting steady juice from one side chicks."

Which kind senseless yarn be this? When you never see me or half the ladies here for your dm requesting to make you their side chick. 

Now who need serious dicking 🙄🙄

As in she could just shoot her shot or market herself or whatever it is, people searching for partners do. The slandering is just unnecessary. I don't even understand that part sef. 

NL girls this, NL girls that. Wetin 😏

1 hour ago, ChazBee said:

How can you guys be fighting? Shebi they just taught us how to be tolerant yesterday abi you guys don't take notes? Nawa ooo, teacher go waste effort prepare lesson note and una no go learn anything. 

See ehh @Mamah being single is annoying but swimming in barren pools Is more annoying but you gotta take it easy and avoid harsh words while trying to make your point (hard but possible). 

People watch what you say and how you reason, like initially said its better to think it through before typing and of a response is going to come out in anger just don't respond. 

Be out to make friends first then every other things shall be added unto you. 

I've dated two people on NL and on both occasions I didn't know anyone was monitoring my sequence of thoughts and I liked the picture I painted of me to both girls. 

Note also, not everybody will like you, not everyone will like how you think but make sure you have your point positive and uninsultive. 

I wish you luck babe, if I, the most eligible spinster on NL can get someone's attention then you have hope. 

thnx babe...... lessons taken...  

35 minutes ago, Mimy said:

"Most of the babes on NL are off the market,  they just want hook up and that's all.  Most of the times they are in a long distance relationship and just want to be getting steady juice from one side chicks."

Which kind senseless yarn be this? When you never see me or half the ladies here for your dm requesting to make you their side chick. 

Now who need serious dicking 🙄🙄

I would so like to answer you ehn.....  But I would swallow my pride n ignore u,  because if I should just face u, sister, ........ Lemme not talk... 

Just now, Mamah said:

I would so like to answer you ehn.....  But I would swallow my pride n ignore u,  because if I show just face u, sister, ........ Lemme not talk... 

💅

5 hours ago, Mamah said:

Lolzzz.... Dude?? ... Which I had a d**ck so I can f***k some sense into you..   

Lol stop already. They just expressed their opinion the way you did.. please so stop before this gets out of hand.. All of you abegg

17 hours ago, Mamah said:

Sister, have u seen me interacting here,  I spend time chatting and playing around so please try to mind your choice of words on my thread.  Where in that post did I say my reason for joining NL is to get a babe....  Or am I not allowed to post my own observation again.   Biko no vex me this morning oooo . What's even aggressive about the post.  No just  vex me 

Relax. 

8 hours ago, kimi said:

@Mimy please girls...  you know the rules and how it plays out. 

I don't want a warning for breaking the rules. Can I get a spanking instead.

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Michelle said:

I don't want a warning for breaking the rules. Can I get a spanking instead.

Hahahaha. I'm not for any form of violence you see... 🙄:597f82853fcf9_tw_flushed1::597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:  Lol

• Like 1