Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Anything That Must Not Go Into 2019 With You?

kimi

• Moderators

I'm still hesitant but I'm looking to block one of my contacts before the year ends. All that diplomacy isn't something I want to continue in the new year. But it's hard... my heart is guilt-tripping me 😣😢

10 minutes ago, kimi said:

I'm still hesitant but I'm looking to block one of my contacts before the year ends. All that diplomacy isn't something I want to continue in the new year. But it's hard... my heart is guilt-tripping me 😣😢

If you block them on your phone, will you be able to block them out of your heart?

Think abourit.

🚶🚶🚶🚶

• Like 1

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, RayBlac said:

If you block them on your phone, will you be able to block them out of your heart?

Think abourit.

🚶🚶🚶🚶

Hahaha. I care too much is the problem. That relationship should have been severed months ago. He would be deeply hurt by it and that in itself would make me feel bad. Grrrr :597f81dfa7900_tw_angry1: 

This is where I find myself... 

My over caring attitude. Lol, I care too much. I put too much effort in stuff and it's never reciprocated. Never again. Next year, I become savage Abeg. You don't call, I don't. You don't hit me up, I don't. Also my overthinking, that has to go. My love for Ribena and pain killers have to go too... Let me stop here jare. Lmao

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, omomegbe said:

My over caring attitude. Lol, I care too much. I put too much effort in stuff and it's never reciprocated. Never again. Next year, I become savage Abeg. You don't call, I don't. You don't hit me up, I don't. Also my overthinking, that has to go. My love for Ribena and pain killers have to go too... Let me stop here jare. Lmao

If its not in you to be savage, you can't be. Those things you need to drop are actually your strengths. Well, save for the painkillers..Lol

1 minute ago, Txunamy said:

If its not in you to be savage, you can't be. Those things you need to drop are actually your strengths. Well, save for the painkillers..Lol

It's really annoying. One minute I promise to stop being the one reaching out. Delete the number but still make sure it's written in my diary. 

The next day I want to hit them up badly and I almost start to cry because I can't seem to find the diary I wrote the number. 

• Haha 1

Oh, I also want to be done with the extra flesh that seems to always go into my hips and boobs.  Six months now and I have always made sure I took a shawl to work. Have to cover up, can't stand the lewd looks I get abeg

There is this oversized T-shirt I obtained from my ex that I sometimes sleep in. We’ve been through a lot together but it’s time to let it go 🙃

52 minutes ago, kimi said:

Hahaha. I care too much is the problem. That relationship should have been severed months ago. He would be deeply hurt by it and that in itself would make me feel bad. Grrrr :597f81dfa7900_tw_angry1: 

This is where I find myself... 

What could he have done that would make you want to severe the relationship?😥

Beht, in the words of Anne Marie, "remember if you want it, you can go home and you can say enough is enough. This is your time for your life to be yours".

Think about it😉

• Thanks 1

No more unnecessary arguments here. If anyone disagree with me or I disagree with any post here, just like kimi, I will go "let's just agree to disagree" 😂 😂 

• Haha 1

Hi guys...

I just don't want to take any pains with me into next year..I just got off a weird breakup  and my ex is now seriously dating someone else after just three days like I cannot do anything without thinking of her and she's already dating.. Like why do we even love!!!

• Sad 1

Stopping for less than I deserve and allowing people to intentionally take me for granted, that has to end this year. 

I've also gotta stop feeling am less because am broke.

In 2019,i put in my best and strot the world .

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mimi66 said:

Hi guys...

I just don't want to take any pains with me into next year..I just got off a weird breakup  and my ex is now seriously dating someone else after just three days like I cannot do anything without thinking of her and she's already dating.. Like why do we even love!!!

Sorry Dear, I understand what you're going through....I was there a year ago.... What helped me was spending time with friends and family as well as learning a new skill and burying myself in work , basically I was halfway asleep by the time I dropped in bed each night.... Might help you too... Stay Strong.

Just now, Teewhy said:

Even with the love, wetin we gain? 

We gain plenty o. We gain self awareness, we gain growth, we gain maturity, e plenty I tell you...