Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Anything That Must Not Go Into 2019 With You?

kimi

33 minutes ago, dequeen said:

For me it's NL anonymous section. Witches roam that place in broad day light and I am tired of being possessed. If you know you know.

I don't ever go to that part of NL, it ruined my day earlier this year and now I avoid it permanently 

1 minute ago, ChazBee said:

I don't ever go to that part of NL, it ruined my day earlier this year and now I avoid it permanently 

That place was solidly negative this year. I used to go and peep but never comment. Next year, even peep sef I won't peep. 

40 minutes ago, dequeen said:

For me it's NL anonymous section. Witches roam that place in broad day light and I am tired of being possessed. If you know you know.

That means you're one of them.😶😶

🚶🚶🚶

Just now, RayBlac said:

That means you're one of them.😶😶

🚶🚶🚶

Maybe and maybe not. All I know is that next year, I won't be there at all. I won't even read that section...

Arguing.. This has prompted so many avoidable problems for me this year. I just want to read/ hear stuff online or offline, and even though I might not agree with their point of view, I'd just move on with my life and pretend not to see or hear anything. Life is easier and less stressful that way.

I also want to "drink more water" and "face front", come 2019, saying yes: "you are right" to every tom and d**ck that'd want to debate me to a topic.. I rather channel that energy i waste on stupid arguments to doing something much more productive, and see how it goes.

• Moderators

@ChazBee and @dequeen and to everyone, It will be a safer place next year. We have stopped allowing abusive content. Apologies for the distress that section may have caused you all this year. But I must ask you all to cooperate. Those comments didn't come from the air. I know quite a few of the culprits and you will be surprised.

That said... let's all do our part to make this space a healthy one. We don't need to be friends or to agree on every subject but we should at the least respect eachother enough

#selah

Cc: @Prisca @FlyJ @moresko @sweetlady

14 minutes ago, kimi said:

@ChazBee and @dequeen and to everyone, It will be a safer place next year. We have stopped allowing abusive content. Apologies for the distress that section may have caused you all this year. But I must ask you all to cooperate. Those comments didn't come from the air. I know quite a few of the culprits and you will be surprised.

That said... let's all do our part to make this space a healthy one. We don't need to be friends or to agree on every subject but we should at the least respect eachother enough

#selah

No problem Arch, I don't have any issues with it, I just don't like it 

I actually liked the anonymous section. It was like a reality check for people who didn't already know that there are mad people on these streets.

We will always need that, no?

Before I signed up on NL I remember seeing a comment on someone's introduction post. Paraphrasing the person said "you are happy to be here now right? Wait until they show you their true colors".

19 hours ago, Teewhy said:

Love and commitment. Those two are  draining. 

Don't allow one or two bad experiences  cause you to give up on these. Remember someone once said "The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring"

6 hours ago, bluelion said:

Don't allow one or two bad experiences  cause you to give up on these. Remember someone once said "The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring"

So sweet I could cry....

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Hipstar said:

every request. 

I need to be the first on the queue o... I'm putting together my list already! Yaay! ☻