Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

When angry with bae

ChazBee

4 hours ago, Ewoma said:

When we really love someone, we tend to forgive and decided to move on? But having a forgiving nature I hope Bae won't see it as a sign of weakness? 

They usually do, One of my biggest problem in relationships. they tend to think you keep forgiving cos you don't have other options 

1 hour ago, Diff said:

I forgive quite easy, as long as you let me air my mind and say EVRRYTHING I'm feeling. I suck at bottling shit up. 

Same Here. I Hate to bottle things up.i would want to let it all out, then we move on.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Hawken said:

I don't like it either but each time I've said so, they were just like "why so serious?".

Lol and they still continue? 

20 hours ago, ChazBee said:

Don't get me wrong @Hawken, I mean that I only have to worry about disrespecting my parents or boss, like cracking my head to choose words carefully,

Okay, I get now.

13 hours ago, Damiee said:

Lol and they still continue? 

Lool, no they don't. But I do remember my first girlfriend asking "why? Who are you?". It was unexpected and too funny so I started laughing 😆. But she was deadass serious , really wanted to know why she couldn't call me names 😂😂

• Moderators
52 minutes ago, Hawken said:

But she was deadass serious , really wanted to know why she couldn't call me names 😂😂

Hahahaha. Na wa.

1 hour ago, Hawken said:

Lool, no they don't. But I do remember my first girlfriend asking "why? Who are you?". It was unexpected and too funny so I started laughing 😆. But she was deadass serious , really wanted to know why she couldn't call me names 😂😂

Lmao! 

• 2 weeks later...

I cry through it most times.. Like break down and sob uncontrollably.. Reason why I hate being vulnerable. Afterwards, I stay away from her and that energy, so I wouldn't do or say things I'd regret later.  But fortunately for me, I have never had a disrespectful partner.