Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Chat Room

Michelle

4 hours ago, Mimy said:

Wawu! Domo is definitely snatching boyfriends this 2019. 😂😂

I envy bisexuals really. Give me a d**ck, and I don't know shit on what to do with it. 

Domo is Bisexual???

4 hours ago, Michelle said:

Try signing up for kimi's love making course premiering soon...she knows everything 😀

You don't mean it! Learning love making from a nun? 😂 

13 minutes ago, Mimy said:

You don't mean it! Learning love making from a nun? 😂 

Kimi is a nun? Or she just came out too as one? Tell me something.... 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mimy said:

She came out as one yesterday. 

Oh wow. I used to think she was hot, she is way hotter now . Everybody has to hide their boyfriends. 

6 hours ago, Mimy said:

Wawu! Domo is definitely snatching boyfriends this 2019. 😂😂

I envy bisexuals really. Give me a d**ck, and I don't know shit on what to do with it. 

Domo is just pained, like really really pained. chrissy broke her heart so bad. Now she is like, you know what? Bleep this sh*t. I am going to date guys because a girl broke my heart so bad that i cannot trust nor fall for another girl for now.

she said in one of her videos That she is never going to be able to open up her heart and home(her baby) to any girl anytime soon..

I Think this bisexual phase would pass, its her own way of getting over the hurt. She is now so girly, hair, nails, make up and all..

I Think Domo is a champ for trying to get her life back together.

But chrissy though....How can you not have a bond with/Adopt that adorable little fella? Baby dominic is the cutest baby ever. His smile, his dimples..Gosh! How could she walk away from that?

Chrissy is just crying foul now all for show, because she had the chance to adopt dominic, But she never did.

Anyhooo...i am sooo over their Drama. Whenever i come across the tea spilling videos, i am now like, Thank you, Next..

1 hour ago, Txunamy said:

Domo is just pained, like really really pained. chrissy broke her heart so bad. Now she is like, you know what? Bleep this sh*t. I am going to date guys because a girl broke my heart so bad that i cannot trust nor fall for another girl for now.

she said in one of her videos That she is never going to be able to open up her heart and home(her baby) to any girl anytime soon..

I Think this bisexual phase would pass, its her own way of getting over the hurt. She is now so girly, hair, nails, make up and all..

I Think Domo is a champ for trying to get her life back together.

But chrissy though....How can you not have a bond with/Adopt that adorable little fella? Baby dominic is the cutest baby ever. His smile, his dimples..Gosh! How could she walk away from that?

Chrissy is just crying foul now all for show, because she had the chance to adopt dominic, But she never did.

Anyhooo...i am sooo over their Drama. Whenever i come across the tea spilling videos, i am now like, Thank you, Next..

In her coming out video, she said she has always been a bisexual that she was afraid to come out as one because of the negative stereotypes with bisexuals. Said it's not about the breakup and all.

I don't think breakups can alter people's sexuality though. You have no idea how hard I'm trying to just be able to develop romantic feelings for guys too. This lesbian lifestyle isn't easy, fam. 

6 minutes ago, Mimy said:

In her coming out video, she said she has always been a bisexual that she was afraid to come out as one because of the negative stereotypes with bisexuals. Said it's not about the breakup and all.

I don't think breakups can alter people's sexuality though. You have no idea how hard I'm trying to just be able to develop romantic feelings for guys too. This lesbian lifestyle isn't easy, fam. 

Lol.. You have no idea how much breakups can Alter people's sexuality. I don't want to get into the nitty gritty of it all.

Just watch the space though..Thank gracious the internet is very unforgiving.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Mimy said:

Aren't you? Lol 

Hahahaha...

Nun: a member of a religious community of women, typically one living under vows of poverty, chastity, and obedience.

...going by the definition of a nun -No, I'm not one. Lol. 

I'm an Archbishop pliss 📿💢😇

6 minutes ago, kimi said:

Hahahaha...

Nun: a member of a religious community of women, typically one living under vows of poverty, chastity, and obedience.

Poverty 😧🥴

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, Damiee said:

Poverty 😧🥴

Hahahaha as in... that did take me by surprise. Everything is just wrong with the definition. The word "obedience" also does rub off wrong. 

@Mimy I thought you had love for me 😢🙃🙄

51 minutes ago, kimi said:

Hahahaha...

Because sex is a must 😀

1 hour ago, kimi said:

Hahahaha...

Hahahahaha! Arch wants nothing to do with poverty. How about chastity though?

When would women start supporting other women? Why do we hate on ourselves for no reason? Why? why? Some unfortunate lady just slut- shamed Simply Tacha for showing up at BBN2019 Audition.. Why are we like this?! I traced this particular lady to her IG account, thankfully for her, she turned off the commenting box on that video.  I for wash her die! 

PS. I didn't ask this questions to be answered.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Txunamy said:

Hahahahaha! Arch wants nothing to do with poverty. How about chastity though?

Hahahahahaha... I love charity!! :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

3 hours ago, kimi said:

Ha see definition. Of course you know I didn't mean the literal meaning. 😉

3 hours ago, kimi said:

Hahahaha as in... that did take me by surprise. Everything is just wrong with the definition. The word "obedience" also does rub off wrong. 

@Mimy I thought you had love for me 😢🙃🙄

I know right. Such a strong vow. 

• Moderators
55 minutes ago, Mimy said:

Ha see definition. Of course you know I didn't mean the literal meaning. 😉

Hahahahaha.. I know.. x