Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Chat Room

Michelle

9 minutes ago, Txunamy said:

Whooosh! Whooosh! ☄️💧💦

What are you feeling like? God of tsunami? Are you from Aqua Man world now?🤣🤣

David Matheson, one of the most popular conversion therapists in the US. Who has properly worked on hundreds of homosexuals. Few days ago, via a lengthy Facebook post that has gone viral, said he's not doing again. He said all the time he was leading homophobic campaigns and "converting" gays, he himself was a gay. He was just acting up. It got to the point that he could no longer hide his true identity. Even his heterosexual marriage has been a facade. 

The former therapist ended the lengthy post with:

"... I'm sorry for the confusion and pain my choice may be causing others. 

If my coming out could change one thing, other than my own life, it would be to encourage people to really own and feel confident about their life path and to pursue it without fear or shame - regardless of what others might think."

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, Mimy said:

David Matheson, one of the most popular conversion therapists in the US. Who has properly worked on hundreds of homosexuals. Few days ago, via a lengthy Facebook post that has gone viral, said he's not doing again. He said all the time he was leading homophobic campaigns and "converting" gays, he himself was a gay. He was just acting up. It got to the point that he could no longer hide his true identity. Even his heterosexual marriage has been a facade. 

The former therapist ended the lengthy post with:

"... I'm sorry for the confusion and pain my choice may be causing others. 

If my coming out could change one thing, other than my own life, it would be to encourage people to really own and feel confident about their life path and to pursue it without fear or shame - regardless of what others might think."

Wow... na wa

2 hours ago, MENA said:

What are you feeling like? God of tsunami? Are you from Aqua Man world now?🤣🤣

You crowned me na, so i am only positioning the crown properly on my head. Lol

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, MENA said:

Have you graduated from @kimi now you are hitting on @Txunamy  Be ready o because the princess does not come alone. She comes with a tsunami as her host of chariot.😁

It's just simple playful flirting with @kimi...she have gehfren and is anti-stud 🙄 @Txunamy is my favorite geh ❤️ and I'm prepared for whatever she comes it 😉

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Michelle said:

It's just simple playful flirting with @kimi...she have gehfren and is anti-stud 🙄 @Txunamy is my favorite geh ❤️ and I'm prepared for whatever she comes it 😉

Hmmm! Good to know.

She use to be my favorite girl too. When she was Ivvy before she caught the Tsunami fever and disappeared into the thin air.

I can see that you are ready to transform into Aquaman because of tsunami @Txunamy. 🤣

1 minute ago, MENA said:

Hmmm! Good to know.

She use to be my favorite girl too. When she was Ivvy before she caught the Tsunami fever and disappeared into the thin air.

I can see that you are ready to transform into Aquaman because of tsunami @Txunamy. 🤣

I would prefer the name Ivvy...it's cute 😀

• Like 1

Just now, MENA said:

Hmmm! Good to know.

Really? *Bats eyelashes* But you never told me. If you had,maybe i wouldn't have changed to Txunamy..Lol

1 hour ago, Michelle said:

Awwww @ you and @Txunamy 😁

@kimi is not anti-stud lol 

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, Txunamy said:

i would revert back to ivyy by popular demand. If @MENA And @kimi also says i should, then i would have a name change.

Love you either way gurl... xx 

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, Damiee said:

Hahahahaha. How do you know this o Princess ma ☻? Part-time Mamalawo or dabbling into juju practicals? 

3 minutes ago, kimi said:

Hahahahaha. How do you know this o Princess ma ☻? Part-time Mamalawo or dabbling into juju practicals? 

5 minutes ago, Damiee said:

See, Damiee don't let me catch you there.

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Txunamy said:

Okay...The votes are in. Its Txunamy y'all...

*Ovations*  *Bows*

Thank you, Thank you.

Hahahahaha... 

4 minutes ago, kimi said:

Lmao I just know these things. Can you confirm or deny? 😁

6 minutes ago, Damiee said:

You and her both are anti-stud...just letting yourselve go to waste with other femmes 😒

• Moderators
Just now, Damiee said:

Lmao I just know these things. Can you confirm or deny? 😁

Hahahahaha. Why are you like this. It is the hour of prayer ma. I must now take my leave Princess 🙃😇

• Like 1
  • Haha 1