Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

For GuestLight!

Guest Chilee

Very refreshed I tell you and yes, the headache has stopped😊

You totally should👍🏽 I'll try and finish up some of my assignments today.

Do enjoy your day, Light.

😂🤣😂🤣😂. Chilee!!! No, I didn't have time today for the exercises. Sadly, it would be used to make a delicious stew tomorrow. I would miss the chicken though 😢😪. We've kind of bonded, you know. I knew this day would come but it wasn't one I was looking forward to.

Planned on voting today. Woke up to the news about it being postponed. Decided to just stay at home and chill.

Good evening. How are you? Able to finish all your assignments? 

Oh! Poor chicken😔

I'm sure by the time you'd be enjoying the stew tomorrow, you'd have forgotten about how much you bonded🙃😂

I'm alright, I did most of them but not all. They're too many, and I have to complete the other ones with my group members. But yeah, the day went well🙂

Yeah. Poor chicken. I'll say a prayer for it before it's killed😔. 😁yes, you are right! Would you want some of the meat? 😃 I don't mind sharing.

Good job. Well-done. Good night Chilee!😊

Good afternoon 😊

Honestly, I won't be able to do so. *whispers* I don't really know how to kill a chicken 😁.

How is your day going? 

Hahaha... I tried once when I was younger and by the time the hot water went it, we had a chicken with a hanging neck running round the compound; not something I want to experience ever again😣

The day is going well😊 We have a Valentine's programme in church this evening and I'd be presenting a poem I wrote; it'd actually be the first time I'm doing that so the nerves are kicking in.
I hope it goes well🤞🏾

*still waiting for my share of the chicken*

What have you been up to?🙂

Hahaha... I tried once when I was younger and by the time the hot water went it, we had a chicken with a hanging neck running round the compound; not something I want to experience ever again😣

The day is going well😊 We have a Valentine's programme in church this evening and I'll be presenting a poem I wrote; it'd actually be the first time I'm doing that, so the nerves are kicking in.
I hope it goes well🤞🏾

The day is going well😊 We have a Valentine's programme in church this evening and I'll be presenting a poem I wrote; it'd actually be the first time I'm doing that, so the nerves are kicking in.
I hope it goes well🤞🏾

Your last message came in thrice😁. Network issues??

Really?? 🤣🤣 OMG!! That must have been both scary and funny😆.

Awwww... I believe it would go well.😊😊. Tell me about it when you get back?

About the chicken. 😁 Didn't kill it again. It happened that it laid an egg today. Haven't witnessed such before, and it was really interesting to watch. Have a video record of it too 😁

Don't worry, your share will surely be kept for you. 😊

Ahh..the network mahhnn. I was weak when I saw that it appeared thrice; likee..🙈

Hhmmm...It was more scary than funny then😅

Anyways, the presentation went well; better than I expected actually😊☺ I loved that I could share it with people, it felt nice.☺

Yo! This chicken sha doesn't want to die😂🤣 Our people go say "the fowl get strong spirit" lol! Oh wow, haven't experienced that before; a hen laying an egg. Please keep that video o! 

I'm sure you must have eaten the egg😁

Hahaha! It happens. 

I can imagine 🤣🤣🤣

That's great! 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 I would have loved for you to share but security reasons 🙃😉. *Admins verify her already!!*😫

Abi!! There's a part of me that's glad it hasn't been killed yet.😊 And yes! I'm so not loosing the video!

😆😆 not yet. I just stored it in the refrigerator. The egg is so small. I expected a bigger egg fa as per big hen big egg.😂

Good night Chilee!! 

Goodmorning Light🙂
Hope your night was good. 

The wait is no fun really, but you make it a bit bearable. Thank you!☺ Soon, I'll get to share all the poems with you😁

Hehehe, you have a pet😂🤣 You just don't know it yet. 

About the tiny egg😮 I'm sure that's why they say don't judge a book by its cover😂😂🤣

Have a great day Light!😊

Yeah my night was good. Good evening!

I'm glad. I'll be waiting patiently for that time😊

You may not be wrong about this🤣🤣

😂😂 exactly!! 

I enjoy our chats even though we mostly talk about chicken🤣🤣😁.

Be cool okay?😊

Was it the episode Piper told everyone she saw a chicken and they all thought she was crazy?? 😂😂

I don't have any in mind but still about the chicken, it laid another egg 🕺🕺😁😁. Okay. Okay. No more talks about chicken🤣.

Good morning! How are you! 

Hey there!
How's the chicken?!🐔 *just kidding*😂

How are you? 
You know, I'm tempted to ask what your name is on the forum but I like the mystery and "Light" is cool, I love it😉. Why did you choose "Light", any specific reason?

Plus if we've been having actual drinks since the 14th, we'd be totally "wasted" by now😂🤣

Hope your day is going well😊.

4 hours ago, Guest Chilee said:

Hey there!
How's the chicken?!🐔 *just kidding*😂

How are you? 
You know, I'm tempted to ask what your name is on the forum but I like the mystery and "Light" is cool, I love it😉. Why did you choose "Light", any specific reason?

Plus if we've been having actual drinks since the 14th, we'd be totally "wasted" by now😂🤣

Hope your day is going well😊.

Hey.😊

She's doing great. Our bond is getting stronger 🤣🤣😅

Even if you asked, I wouldn't disclose that because you won't be the only one to know. Everybody will especially my admirers 🤣😋😋. I'm glad you like the mystery. It won't be for long, so hang in there buddy🙃😁.

The name, Light. Hmmm... It was actually because of the response I wanted to give to the question you asked. You know, the very one that got you attracted to me😏😄. What better name to use to convey such a "powerful message" if not a powerful one?😁😁

What about your own name, Chilee? I'm guessing it's that slang for "relax"? Like this sentence, "Make we just chilee." Am I wrong? 😃

🤣🤣🤣I bet we would be.🤣🤣

2 hours ago, Guest Chilee said:

Yes, that one!😂 😂 😂 

Aww...please DO NOT kill that hen! I'll adopt it😂

I'm alright dear, hope you're well too😊

🤣🤣🤣 you'll adopt her? That would cost you a lot! Do you think you have what it takes? I'm talking about money here. 😄😄

I am well. Thanks 😊

Ahhhh, Light! Soon I may have to explain to my "neighbours" why I'm laughing and smiling a lot these days when with my phone.😊
Please o, don't disclose it. Forget I even mentioned that.😂🤣 We don't want you "falling" from too many slides into your DM😂🤣

Indeed! That response was "powerful"; I was "shook" and I immediately knew that I needed to have a "drink" with whoever was behind those words. Here we are, still "drinking".😁

Uhhhmm, not exactly why I chose the name. I'll disclose why later😁 I actually wanted to use the name "Pea" but it wasn't up to 4 letters so it wasn't approved. I think Pea is cute!🐵

Anyways, name your price. How much do you want for "Cinnamon", hahaha. I just gave it a name; the hen! Do you like what I've named it?

And the network, arrrggghhh! I tried replying last night but network was terrible. I do hope the doesn't appear a million times😂

Have a bright day, Light!
Good morning!🤗

Hahahahaha!! I wonder what you'll tell your "neighbours" if they happen to ask.

😂😂😂😂😂 we are still "drinking" o😅

Pea? I don't know o. Now you have two things to tell me: why you wanted to use pea; why you think it's cute and why you chose "chilee" instead😉.

Cinnamon? 🤣🤣 Oh! I'm sure she would love it😅. Perhaps, I would start calling her that. Oh dear! 😅

But, I'm having second thoughts now. I don't think I want to sell her to you. What if you eat her the same day you get her?😭 I enjoy having her around! If I let go of her, it would feel like I'm going to lose a part of myself. 😞😞😭😭😅😅😅

You're lucky, it came in once😁

So, Chilee, do consider yourself a risk taker? I have a proposal🙃🙃😁

Hey!!!! Hope your day went well? 😃

Lmao! I'd probably be thought to be "crazy" if I tried to explain this to them😂 but yeah, I'm one hell of a risk taker😉 So please, let's hear your proposal!😁

You won't have to ask; there are so many things I want to tell you😁

Hahaha...okay, okay. You can keep Cinnamon, but you have to promise me you won't kill "her" either🤣😂

My day went well! Spent most of it looking out for your reply though🙈
Hope yours went well too. 

Let me hear your proposal!😁