Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ร—
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

What Do You Think

Hawken

On 3/4/2019 at 2:23 PM, Michelle said:

I wouldn't consider cheating on a girlfriend as they're often easily replaceable.

Disclaimer: This comment applies to average women that meet the basic requirements.

9 hours ago, Txunamy said:

๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

๐Ÿ˜˜ youโ€™re not average nor basic...this doesnโ€™t apply to you.

11 hours ago, Michelle said:

Disclaimer: This comment applies to average women that meet the basic requirements.

Shey you know you can just apologize to her. Which one is average women ๐Ÿ™„

1 hour ago, Mimy said:

Shey you know you can just apologize to her. Which one is average women ๐Ÿ™„

No need for an apology...she's beyond average. Average=beauty, brains, and descent sex...the basics.

On 3/5/2019 at 7:42 AM, Hawken said:

ย 

This polygamous nature we talk about, could it just be that these people have very high libidos? So perhaps if they met someone with just as high a libido they might not step out? Or step out as much?

The bolded is risky behavior ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Is not about the Libido sometimes people just cheat for fun. Some sees it as a way of entertainment.

Back in the days l did cheat alot not just because of libido but maybe because my girl was Bi and sometimes l just feel like l need someone too. Even if it was for a short while and l did make sure she is aware too.

Then she gets jealous which was like entertainment to me too๐Ÿ˜.

Life when you are younger you can do almost anything but when you get older, you can stand does things๐Ÿ˜

On 3/4/2019 at 9:40 PM, Hawken said:

"I strongly believe if you cheat in a relationship, you actually donโ€™t love your partner, or you never loved them at all. Like at all. Itโ€™s just cruise youโ€™re catching there."

The above tweet came into my TL, I retweeted and commented. A friend saw and immediately jumped in my DM, after a little back and forth, I decided it was best we agreed to disagree. But it made me wonder, because I honestly thought it was quite simple...

So what are your thoughts, does love really make you unable to cheat?

I really don't know...

Iย think you can love your partner and still cheat as 'cheating' is relative. What one partner might not raise an eyebrow about might be considered cheating by the other.ย 

On 3/17/2019 at 5:11 AM, bluelion said:

I really don't know...

Iย think you can love your partner and still cheat as 'cheating' is relative. What one partner might not raise an eyebrow about might be considered cheating by the other.ย 

I totally agree