Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Bad Habits

Michelle

Having too much ice. I'm constantly reminded of this by a certain someone 😀 "Why do you need to add ice to a drink that is already cold?" "Stop taking so much ice...this is the reason you have a cold." "I'm not going to let you have ice in my presence." (naija accent)

I can't fall asleep without the tv on unless I'm dead tired. I can't fall asleep in a completely dark and quite room.

2 minutes ago, Txunamy said:

I Bite my nails, I pick boogers outta my nose when no one is watching.. 🙈

That's all I can remember. 

Do you eat your boogers?

4 minutes ago, Txunamy said:

They way you pronounce boogers is so cute. "boogahs" 😂

7 minutes ago, Txunamy said:

If you eat them it's over.

5 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Having too much ice. I'm constantly reminded of this by a certain someone 😀 "Why do you need to add ice to a drink that is already cold?" "Stop taking so much ice...this is the reason you have a cold." "I'm not going to let you have ice in my presence." (naija accent)

I can't fall asleep without the tv on unless I'm dead tired. I can't fall asleep in a completely dark and quite room.

Same here.. I like to sleep with the TV on 

12 minutes ago, Michelle said:

😁

I like to stand when eating most times expect I am in public, I'd sit uncomfortably

I drink coffee ALOT.. 

I forget names easily,

I bite on my lips when hungry

I also pick my teeth in public

You guys should take it easy here o.

@ Michele bcos you want to arrive base that is why you dey try to hustle seriously abi?😁

NLer's be warned before some horizon will loose alignment for the Yankee babe hand o.

She will not fly you o.🤣🤣🤣🤣

Omo badest!

11 minutes ago, MENA said:

@ Michele bcos you want to arrive base that is why you dey try to hustle seriously abi?😁

NLer's be warned before some horizon will loose alignment for the Yankee babe hand o.

Omo badest!

@MENA pls who can decode all these? 

Please Stop it Already  @MENA

10 minutes ago, MENA said:

Omo badest!

We don't speak village here...what is this?

I sign unconsciously. 

It was just brought to my notice after l observed that my two year old daughter signs always. So  l got worried where she might have picked that from but surprisingly my friend that it was from me.

I was like no way, that is bad manners.

So she made it a duty to remind my when ever l sign unconsciously and l was amazed how enough l signed.

*signs*😂

3 minutes ago, Michelle said:

We don't speak village here...what is this?

You are just very funny🤣

There's no village word there other than the omo baddest which is a common western Naijia word.😁

If you can't decode, am sorry about that.

Is just that l put my words on PG mode because is an SNL .😂

1 hour ago, Txunamy said:

You forgot to mention falling asleep on the phone-waking up 10 minutes into sleeping on the phone and accusing me of sending you away when I advise you to go to bed. Oh and calling people in the middle of a deep sleep speaking gibberish 😀

* I don't sleep well. I stay way late into the nights doing nothing (unless when I have a new book) and complain all day of how tired I am.

* I get excited and prepare for hang out with friends, then chicken out when the day comes. 

* I stay indoors way too much for my own good. 

* I don't have a social life. Few of the hangouts I was forcefully dragged to by friends, their chit-chats bored me to death. Matter of fact, I go to social events with book ( anybook app on my phone comes really handy in the cases when I forget to go along with any) 

* I don't cook, hence I don't eat well. 

* I'm too playful and hardly get serious with anything. When I have anything to submit, I wait till the deadline. (in other word, I procrastinate alot). 

My mum is really worried. My wife material is less than a yard. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Michelle said:

You forgot to mention falling asleep on the phone-waking up 10 minutes into sleeping on the phone and accusing me of sending you away when I advise you to go to bed. Oh and calling people in the middle of a deep sleep speaking gibberish 😀

Not me