Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Bad Habits

Michelle

5 hours ago, Mimy said:

* I don't have a social life. Few of the hangouts I was forcefully dragged to by friends, their chit-chats bored me to death. Matter of fact, I go to social events with book ( anybook app on my phone comes really handy in the cases when I forget to go along with any) 

* I don't cook, hence I don't eat well. 

About hanging out, i've found that that i enjoy them the most when i actually go with people i like. The more of the people i like, the more enjoyable it is for me. Hanging out with a friend and THEIR friends is always a chore.

As for cooking, how about cooking a lot at once and storing them in the fridge? I cook once a week or once in 2 weeks. Its saved me a lot of money and outside time. I still hate it but...

1 hour ago, Blakky said:

I pick my acne a lot.

I cannot hold myself from picking other people's acne.

I rarely breakout but when i do, i do pick them. Hate picking other peoples pimples but for some reason, i dont let my girlfriends own rest. She actually keeps them for me sometimes.

I make my face very hard to scare people from me when am upset over something,and I just bone totally,I enjoy it a lot.....funny enough some people feel am always like that...?when they see me another day playing they will keep telling me they don't know am this nice ooo

On 3/25/2019 at 1:50 PM, Hawken said:

About hanging out, i've found that that i enjoy them the most when i actually go with people i like. The more of the people i like, the more enjoyable it is for me. Hanging out with a friend and THEIR friends is always a chore.

As for cooking, how about cooking a lot at once and storing them in the fridge? I cook once a week or once in 2 weeks. Its saved me a lot of money and outside time. I still hate it but...

True. Hanging out with people I like will be fun. Sadly I hardly find like minds here. Seems everyone around here is either extremely religious or just too straight for my little gay heart. Reason I get bored with their mundane chats. 

Cooking in large quantity that will last for weeks 🤔. I'll try this. 

2 minutes ago, Txunamy said:

Oh yeah I should add procastination to my list.. 

You can say that again 😀

Just now, Mimy said:

True. Hanging out with people I like will be fun. Sadly I hardly find like minds here. Seems everyone around here is either extremely religious or just too straight for my little gay heart. Reason I get bored with their mundane chats. 

Cooking in large quantity that will last for weeks 🤔. I'll try this. 

Lmao i can imagine.

Meanwhile, as for the cooking, its not cooking that will last weeks oh. 2 weeks max because after then the taste starts to change. Unless you have steady light, so much so that the bowls are frozen solid from day one. In which case, i am jealous of you.

6 hours ago, Hawken said:

Lmao i can imagine.

Meanwhile, as for the cooking, its not cooking that will last weeks oh. 2 weeks max because after then the taste starts to change. Unless you have steady light, so much so that the bowls are frozen solid from day one. In which case, i am jealous of you.

Lol luckily the light here is steady. I'll start with making stew and vegetable soup and see who it will go. Arrrgh I'll need certain level of discipline to restrain myself from finishing all the meats in one eating. Plus consistency! Phew

3 hours ago, Mimy said:

Lol luckily the light here is steady. I'll start with making stew and vegetable soup and see who it will go. Arrrgh I'll need certain level of discipline to restrain myself from finishing all the meats in one eating. Plus consistency! Phew

Can you make jollof rice?

On 3/23/2019 at 4:19 PM, scarlet said:

I drink coffee ALOT

Which coffee drinks? I used to have a different drink for certain times of the day. 😀

On 3/23/2019 at 4:24 PM, MENA said:

You guys should take it easy here o.

@ Michele bcos you want to arrive base that is why you dey try to hustle seriously abi?😁

NLer's be warned before some horizon will loose alignment for the Yankee babe hand o.

She will not fly you o.🤣🤣🤣🤣

Omo badest!

You want me to fly you here ehn? Only with my gehfren's permission 😀

On 3/23/2019 at 4:35 PM, Txunamy said:

@MENA pls who can decode all these? 

Please Stop it Already  @MENA

Babe just reach out to your ancestors by medium an ask them to translate 😀

• Haha 1

On 3/23/2019 at 10:47 PM, Hawken said:

I bite my nails.

I procrastinate a lot.

I bite my nails too.

Procrastination must be a naija thang 😀

On 3/23/2019 at 11:34 PM, Mimy said:

* I get excited and prepare for hang out with friends, then chicken out when the day comes. 

Send me your location and we will kidnap you for a day 😀

On 3/24/2019 at 3:54 AM, Blakky said:

I cannot hold myself from picking other people's acne.

Do you give facials? 😀

4 hours ago, Mimy said:

😂😂 not saying this is me but it sounds very familiar

• Haha 1

On 3/25/2019 at 1:50 PM, Hawken said:

. She actually keeps them for me sometimes.

Ah! Hanty this one strong.. beht that kind of gf is a keeper in my books. Where I go order that type nw? Olx or AliExpress??😂😂🤔

What a rare gift from God😍

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Blakky said:

Ah! Hanty this one strong.. beht that kind of gf is a keeper in my books. Where I go order that type nw? Olx or AliExpress??😂😂🤔

What a rare gift from God😍

😂😂😂

13 hours ago, Michelle said:

Can you make jollof rice?

Lol yea. Is there any Nigerian who cant? 

Ever heard of Nigeria jollof? 

13 hours ago, Michelle said:

Send me your location and we will kidnap you for a day 😀

Anything to get me out, please. 😂

On 3/24/2019 at 12:35 AM, Txunamy said:

@MENA pls who can decode all these? 

Please Stop it Already  @MENA

Why are you sounding as if you nor be Naija pinki eh? 

Abi na back of Naija dem born you?😁

If you want the code, l will DM you bcos is SNL😁

On 3/27/2019 at 10:31 PM, Michelle said:

You want me to fly you here ehn? Only with my gehfren's permission 😀

No oh!🤣

Am actually refering to those girls you want to colonize 😁