Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Being Friends with EX after a break up

chocolat

Beside Fidelity is not a function of one's sexual orientation, but of the persons involved in a commitment, their values, their "agreement" on how to proceed with it and how they feel about it. People who cheats just don't want to take responsibility.they simply can't control or overcome their instinct to get laid. What this really speaks to isn't a natural instinct, but a lack of willpower, self-control, and forethought.

Lol puhleeasee! You know how it's easy to put mascara on yourself but not on someone else? Yeah.. It's kind of like that!

Lmao,beg to differ all you want I still stand my ground. Nobody said cheating is a lesbian thing, I only said the rate at which lesbians cheat seems greater from my own observation. Why are you comparing cheating in straight relationships and lesbian relationships? Last I remember, I didn't say anything concerning straight relationships and this is naijalez not naija straight and gay forum.

• Moderators

For instance,I've observed that even here on this site,most ladies who claim to be in a serious relationship would still sleep with another lady for the fun of it even if the sex in their relationships is great and everything else seems to be alright. What's up with that?

You must have compared lesbian cheating to something else, because you used the word "more alarming", so lesbian cheating is " more alarming" when compared to what? Most people would suspect you mean straight cheating. I see cheating everyday, I've lived with some of the ramifications of cheating all my life, women who come on here to cheat on their partners (men/ female), do it because they are human, not because they are straight, gay, or bisexual.

Jeez,don't I have a right to my own opinion? Expantiate all you want, I still stand my ground. Lesbians are the worst cheats ever.

• Administrators

Met three cheats today even.

LOL...You sound like you fall for cheats. :D

Nope,I didn't write ' I fell for three cheats today even'. I wrote 'I met three cheats today even',read and understand. Moreover, i hardly catch feelings,:P

Jeez,don't I have a right to my own opinion? Expantiate all you want, I still stand my ground. Lesbians are the worst cheats ever.

And so are you.

Or by saying 'Lesbians'...do u mean Lesbians only and not Bisexuals? Your prolly Bi then and not a Cheat..or u Cheat less.

I'm not a cheat o. There ain't nothing like cheating less,cheating is cheating. Most lesbians and bi cheat a great deal.