Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community Γ—
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Memorial Service For Our Dear Cinnamon πŸ”πŸ—πŸ’’

kimi

5 minutes ago, RayBlac said:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

I see you laughing, perhaps you may want to share how good she tasted when you ate her!

You killed her Light!😭 

*Rolls on the floor, weeping*

• Haha 3

• Moderators

Prayer to the Alchemist

I pray you

Take this weeping heart

And all the broken things

That lie with Your hand

Distil the agony

Until

From all its hurt

A single drop of sweetness

May remain

Changing the substance

Of this death in earth

To make all new - A rising sap

To bring the transformation Of the spring

-by Margaret Torrie

Dearest Cinnamon.Β 

When you came into my life, you were meant only for the meat you would give us. But as your slaughter was prolonged, I got to form a bond with you. I chased you around as a form of exercise and so you would be fit and healthy. I fed you every morning and gave you water to drink even when no one else cared to do so.

Is shared our daily activities with Chilee and this great NL community. I witnessed your first laying of egg, and I made a video of that too which I shared with Chile. πŸ˜–πŸ˜–

The day you were killed, it hurt me so. If I could have prevented it, trust me I would have, but it wasn't in my place to do so. 😭😭. But as you took your last breath, I held you ever so gently and decided to dress you personally with no assistance from anyone. And I am glad your meat tasted good. I would have shared you with Chilee but she lived far away. 

Β 

Go well, Cinnamon. I do know you have found peace. πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Β 

Β 

Love, Light.Β 

*Pours sand into grave *

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Chilee said:

I see you laughing, perhaps you may want to share how good she tasted when you ate her!

You killed her Light!😭 

*Rolls on the floor, weeping*

Why do I have a funny feeling that the small chops has barbeque chicken in it? 😐

• Moderators

It's that time of the day ladies when we gather to take some photographs... the memorial service is gradually coming to a close.

Sighs....Β 

14 minutes ago, Chilee said:

Do you have the video as well? πŸ˜”

Yes, I do. I would put that on Cinnamon's Facebook page for all to see. πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

And her picture too. πŸ˜”

• Moderators
Just now, RayBlac said:

Yes, I do. I would put that on Cinnamon's Facebook page for all to see. πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜’

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, kimi said:

Why do I have a funny feeling that the small chops has barbeque chicken in it? 😐

And I oop...

πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

• Moderators

Closing:

Let us all proceed in peace and yield to GodΒ that which we must yield. And may the peace that surpasseth all understanding go with you all.Β 

Now, together, holding hands, let's all share the grace.

3 minutes ago, RayBlac said:

Ngwa nu! Do as you have said.Β 

*Proceeds to go take a picture*

• Moderators
1 minute ago, RayBlac said:

Amen.

Thank you KimiπŸ˜”

You are moreΒ welcome Light... Please take heart. She is in. A happier place

• Thanks 1

Thank you so much Kimi.Β 

Light will make that two hampers.Β 

You conducted the service so well; very befitting for Cinnamon πŸ€—

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, kimi said:

Opening Remark

We have come here today, Chilee and LightΒ to say goodbye to our friend Cinnamon, a Chicken. TwoΒ Women gather today, to tend to this beautiful chicken and send her on her way. We are Women with hearts of courage and love. Light, who has known Cinnamon longer, has seen her prance and smile, play and bend. Who has given CinnamonΒ the home, health, love and care that enabled this chicken to find an important place in the world, to live a very long life, and to be loved. We will miss CinnamonΒ very much. We call to us those most dear to Cinnamon who cannot be here today - her human friends. We also bring into our circle all those whoΒ lovedΒ her sweet and pure way. There are hundreds more here in spirit, because Cinnamon had many friends

Cinnamon has just headed off to the Other Side. We come to her with love and reverence, and as Human Beings in this realm, we are prone to error. Cinnamon, our Friend, a Chicken, is prone to forgiveness. So in this Work, all is well.

I wish I could hire you to MC my upcoming event πŸ˜€

• Moderators
Just now, Michelle said:

I wish I could hire you to MC my upcoming event πŸ˜€

Hahahahahaha.. awwwwh...Β 

2 hours ago, kimi said:

Opening Remark

We have come here today, Chilee and LightΒ to say goodbye to our friend Cinnamon, a Chicken. TwoΒ Women gather today, to tend to this beautiful chicken and send her on her way. We are Women with hearts of courage and love. Light, who has known Cinnamon longer, has seen her prance and smile, play and bend. Who has given CinnamonΒ the home, health, love and care that enabled this chicken to find an important place in the world, to live a very long life, and to be loved. We will miss CinnamonΒ very much. We call to us those most dear to Cinnamon who cannot be here today - her human friends. We also bring into our circle all those whoΒ lovedΒ her sweet and pure way. There are hundreds more here in spirit, because Cinnamon had many friends

Cinnamon has just headed off to the Other Side. We come to her with love and reverence, and as Human Beings in this realm, we are prone to error. Cinnamon, our Friend, a Chicken, is prone to forgiveness. So in this Work, all is well.

*Sniffles*

Its a celebration of life and not a painful exit..Β 

Cinnamon died a Natural death. She wasn't hit by a Bike(okada) Neither was she crushed to death by a trailer,Β  keke,Β  or car,Β  while crossing the road..Β 

Cinnamon is in a better place.. Well, except if she she stole some old woman's corn or cassava.Β 

Go well cinnamon.. 😭

• Haha 2

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, Txunamy said:

Wellο»Ώ, except ο»Ώif she she stole some old woman's corn or cassava.Β ο»Ώ

I think she was very guilty of this; still, we loved her all the same 😒

2 hours ago, kimi said:

We are waiting for you to share your memories of Cinnamon with us all...Β 

You are just a clown kimiπŸ˜‚

4 minutes ago, kimi said:

I think she was very guilty of this; still, we loved her all the same 😒

Haha haha hah! Yeah