Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Difference Between A Bi-Sexual and Bi-Curious Woman

chocolat

I knew I was gay at 13, and I didn't need "sexual experience" to know that, nor did I think I was "gay-curious". I knew then I was attracted to women and only women, and that was enough. Sexuality is all about attraction not sex. Sex is a mechanical process, I can have good sex with a guy, and I have bad sex with a woman; doesn't change my sexuality.

I guess it's d emotions involved not "knowing" @ a younger age whether u r Gay or not without actually experiencing the same-sex relationship. I'm BI-CURIOUS! I havnt had a relatnship wit women d way I DID wit men! I wanna experience what it feels like...d emotions involved..."friendship" In a dif'rent kinda way. "is it d same as being with some dude"??? Dats it! I ddnt come here 2 hump Mary, Martha n margaret. When my curiosity is in "process" I can decide whether I'm a lesbian or bisexual! I've been attract 2 girls 4 a long time but ddnt and neva tot of being a les or bisexual. Does dat make me either one of dem?

Mehn, dis debate go tey well well

• Administrators

I guess it's d emotions involved not "knowing" @ a younger age whether u r Gay or not without actually experiencing the same-sex relationship. I'm BI-CURIOUS! I havnt had a relatnship wit women d way I DID wit men! I wanna experience what it feels like...d emotions involved..."friendship" In a dif'rent kinda way. "is it d same as being with some dude"??? Dats it! I ddnt come here 2 hump Mary, Martha n margaret. When my curiosity is in "process" I can decide whether I'm a lesbian or bisexual! I've been attract 2 girls 4 a long time but ddnt and neva tot of being a les or bisexual. Does dat make me either one of dem?

Mehn, dis debate go tey well well

Okay, you are bi-curious and not even sure that will lead to you being bi-sexual. I find this contradictory to what you posted earlier:

fetish has said it all. The fact that we've not had a sexual encounter wit a woman or knows what it feels like 2 have a healthy relationship wit a woman makes us bi-curious. I'm not bisexual cos I havnt experienced intemacy whether sexually or otherwise. I wanna kno what it feels like 2 have a same sex relationship. It may not be sexual. I want 2 kno d difference. Thats what makes me bi-curious. Its kinda upsetting sayin d bi-curious are here b'cos they wanna experience d sexual fantasies with other women.

Most bi-curios women i have come across are more interested in experiencing the sexual aspect of being with a woman than pursuing a friendship.

• Moderators

Okay, you are bi-curious and not even sure that will lead to you being bi-sexual. I find this contradictory to what you posted earlier:

Thought the same thing..

Most bi-curios women i have come across are more interested in experiencing the sexual aspect of being with a woman than pursuing a friendship.

It's like u Admin girls ain't gettin wot I'm saying. Long n short...I'm not bi-curious b'cos of "just" havin sex wit anoda woman. I am bi-curious b'cos I wanna experience d intimacy and friendship any heterosexual will have but with a woman...shikena!

I think u guys shud stop generalising. A lesbian or bisexual could want what u think a bi-curious person wants. It depends on d individual perspective

• Moderators

It's like u Admin girls ain't gettin wot I'm saying. Long n short...I'm not bi-curious b'cos of "just" havin sex wit anoda woman. I am bi-curious b'cos I wanna experience d intimacy and friendship any heterosexual will have but with a woman...shikena!

I think u guys shud stop generalising. A lesbian or bisexual could want what u think a bi-curious person wants. It depends on d individual perspective

First, there is nothing like Admin "girls", I'm Moresko, she's FlyJ. Secondly, are you emotionally or physically attracted to women at all? I'm not talking about sex, just attraction. These are questions people need to ask themselves before they put themselves out there.

If a woman is not attracted to women but is curious about sex with them, good for her. However, if you're attracted to women at all, and curious/interested in knowing what a relationship with a woman is all about, good for you.

I am not asking you to put a label on yourself, every one here knows I despise labels except the label of "gay" which is good enough for me.

First, there is nothing like Admin "girls", I'm Moresko, she's FlyJ. Secondly, are you emotionally or physically attracted to women at all? I'm not talking about sex, just attraction. These are questions people need to ask themselves before they put themselves out there.

If a woman is not attracted to women but is curious about sex with them, good for her. However, if you're attracted to women at all, and curious/interested in knowing what a relationship with a woman is all about, good for you.

I am not asking you to put a label on yourself, every one here knows I despise labels except the label of "gay" which is good enough for me.

It's obvious dis post is endless! Evry1 is entitled 2 their own opinion(s). Y I com put mouth 4 dis mata sef?

It ain't an issue being bi-curious. For one to even be curious about what being with a woman will feel like, something must have triggered it . you must at least to an extent like the female to even think about it.

Curiosity makes you act to satisfy your curiosity and calm your nerves.

My school mum in secondary school will always touch and fondle my tiny breast then . It was so odd and strange to me. That act was always in my head and I wanted to know what being with a woman would really feel like. So "I kissed a girl, I liked it".

It was awesome. I then knew what I wanted and what being with a woman feels like. My curiosity was satisfied and I am still in cos I want it. So your curiosity leads you to finding out if it's what you really want or just a crazy idea in your head.

hmmmm Lina Lina Lina my friend!...how do i put dis now oo, chai !, becos u're my person i gotta put dis mildly..Lina honey,u sound like u r here to experiment ur sexual urge 4 same sex..now,after sex, and u happen not 2 hve enjoyd it,so what next?..u kick the person 2 the curb? dat may have fallen in love with u?that may hv grown so much feelings for u?....i've been bi-sexual for like forever,u don't need sex 2 know,it's a feeling,and believe me honey,this feeling doesn't go away,even if u want it to,,u can't turn it off...bi-curious r 4 those who want 2 have a fling or something..bi-curious r bi-risky or bi-dangerous lol.. Lina cherie,pls don't have my head 4 dis o hahaha.,Hug?:-*

• Administrators

hmmmm Lina Lina Lina my friend!...how do i put dis now oo, chai !, becos u're my person i gotta put dis mildly..Lina honey,u sound like u r here to experiment ur sexual urge 4 same sex..now,after sex, and u happen not 2 hve enjoyd it,so what next?..u kick the person 2 the curb? dat may have fallen in love with u?that may hv grown so much feelings for u?....i've been bi-sexual for like forever,u don't need sex 2 know,it's a feeling,and believe me honey,this feeling doesn't go away,even if u want it to,,u can't turn it off...bi-curious r 4 those who want 2 have a fling or something..bi-curious r bi-risky or bi-dangerous lol.. Lina cherie,pls don't have my head 4 dis o hahaha.,Hug?:-*

Word.

Sleeky thanks, u just said it all.

I wonder what's so difficult to comprehend.

I knew I was bi at a very young age, Infact I'm more attracted to girls than guys, throughout my university years, I never dated a guy& at the same time I wasn't seeing any girl,but I had feelings for my bestfriend but was scared of letting it out for fear of losing my friendship with her. Being bi-sexual or a lesbian, there's gotta be an attraction first, but being bi-curious, I see it as hit and run. Being bi-curious u can just have sex with just any girl,cuz u wanna try it out being a les or bisexual, u need to be physically attracted to the babe first. I don tire to type