Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Masturbation

Guest Lala1

Hey y'all ladies! I love the conversations you all bringing,and I hope we keep it up! :)

So! Masturbation! A yes or no-no for you? Personally? I indulge in self loving, especially when my period's just over! I get sooooooo horny and since I don't keep any FWB I do me, literally. I wouldn't say it's something I over indulge in though, I've gone months without doing it. But I always remember the first few weeks I learned just how much pleasure I could provide myself...whooo! My body became a wonderland. Lol.

Anyways, masturbation, yes or no???

• Moderators

A big yes for me. I understand its not for everyone, but I believe you can learn a lot about yourself sexually by masturbating. I personally don't think you can overindulge in masturbation, I do it often. If I have an itch to scratch, I scratch it.

A big yes for me. I understand its not for everyone, but I believe you can learn a lot about yourself sexually by masturbating. I personally don't think you can overindulge in masturbation, I do it often. If I have an itch to scratch, I scratch it.

Lol! Scratch indeed! By over indulging I mean it becomes so much of a habit that you can't help. Another way to look at is, if it's not harming anyone then perhaps one can't over indulge indeed.

• Moderators

Its a NO for me..dnt masturbate...reall dnt knw how to do that..lol

I could send you a video :-)

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

It's very important wen u're not in a relationship or wen u're in a long distance relationship. At least it keeps d need away for a while. Love 2 do it wen am mid-cycle and am horny.

Hey y'all ladies! I love the conversations you all bringing,and I hope we keep it up! :)/>

So! Masturbation! A yes or no-no for you? Personally? I indulge in self loving, especially when my period's just over! I get sooooooo horny and since I don't keep any FWB I do me, literally. I wouldn't say it's something I over indulge in though, I've gone months without doing it. But I always remember the first few weeks I learned just how much pleasure I could provide myself...whooo! My body became a wonderland. Lol.

Anyways, masturbation, yes or no???

A capital YES for me. aside understanding myself, it rejuvenates me when am stressed up and makes me be at peace from within, no regrets!

• 5 years later...
  • Moderators
5 hours ago, Michelle said:

Uh yeah.

@Txunamy @kimi @Damiee @Mimy

What are your answers?

Hahahahahahaha... I'm not much of a fan of self service as I could be a tad lazy sometimes and so... I tend to prefer it being done for me. Hahahahahaha. That said, yea, but not often. 

2 hours ago, kimi said:

Hahahahahahaha... I'm not much of a fan of self service as I could be a tad lazy sometimes and so... I tend to prefer it being done for me. Hahahahahaha. That said, yea, but not often. 

😂

8 hours ago, Michelle said:

Uh yeah.

@Txunamy @kimi @Damiee @Mimy

What are your answers?

Yes to masturbation. It release sexual tension, enable one to have better sex and better understand your wants and needs.

Twice I've met ladies who doesn't understand the concept of orgasm and can't tell if they have achieved one or not. I believe if they'd explore their bodies more, touch/stimulate themselves more, something as basic as orgasm wouldn't be a mystery. 

• Upvote 1

Hmm..I think masturbation is very vital in understanding one's self and sexual needs. I mean, how do I know what I like if I haven't taken the time to explore my body and its numerous "spots"? Lol

That said, I've probably masturbated just once. The thought of it makes me sad; it brings a certain feeling of aloneness I do not like. 
The challenge now is that I'm clueless about what I like and that isn't good for love making; while your very self-aware partner is enjoying multiple orgasms, you're in your head, thinking you must be asexual😂 

Please dears, YES to masturbation!

• Haha 1