Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Masturbation

Guest Lala1

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, Damiee said:

btw I hate the word masturbation. Self service and self loving sounds weird lol.

So what do you call it?

Adarayah? 😁🙄

23 hours ago, kimi said:

So what do you call it?

Adarayah? 😁🙄

Lol definitely not that. I have no word or phrase for it 😁

• Moderators
12 minutes ago, Damiee said:

Lol definitely not that. I have no word or phrase for it 😁

Looool.. so says she 🙄

• 1 month later...
On 6/13/2019 at 12:57 PM, Chilee said:

Hmm..I think masturbation is very vital in understanding one's self and sexual needs. I mean, how do I know what I like if I haven't taken the time to explore my body and its numerous "spots"? Lol

That said, I've probably masturbated just once. The thought of it makes me sad; it brings a certain feeling of aloneness I do not like. 
The challenge now is that I'm clueless about what I like and that isn't good for love making; while your very self-aware partner is enjoying multiple orgasms, you're in your head, thinking you must be asexual😂 

Please dears, YES to masturbation!

I once had a girl initially when we met, when we had sex, she hardly even get wet not to talk about orgasm. I had to try hard to fix that by sex educating her(body awareness).

Many a time when people have sex they mind travel and that does not help your sex live. You may be enjoying the act and even get wet  but still it wouldn't bring you to that point of orgasm.

I once had a girl friend that doesn't like fingering but l was able to bring her to orgasm by fingering which she has never experienced before. 

Now there are things we do wrong unknowingly that affect our sex life.

I will just mention the common three

1. Mind travel: You mind travel when you are having sex, when your mind just go wondering on other thoughts away from the act at that moment.

At that point  you  can only get stimulated but can't get the best out of the sex like orgasm.

The best way to have a good sex is to put you.full attention to it and open your mind to feel every act of it. By so doing it will awake your full senses at that moment.

For example if your girl is sucking your nipple, concentrate on how her touch and moves makes you feel. If possible close your eyes and concentrate. Don't let your mind wonder away. Try to make sure you are in the moment with your partner. This will drastically improve your sensitivity. 

2. Be open to your partner: when you are are having sex, be open enough to come out from your comfort zone. Trust your partner enough to try new things.

I once had a girl that said to me that she can only experience orgasm only by penetration. I had to convince her to trust me that they are other  ways.  Finally she sure had multiple orgasms when l started ridding her after a while when l gain her trust that l wouldn't hurt her.

3. Chemistry: if you want to have a good sex, only have sex with someone you have good chmistry with.

Also when you are having sex, dirty talks helps also to improve your sex  drive even if you don't say it out to you partner, just say them in your heart.

Finally if your partner is close by masturbation is not a good idea because it can reduce your sex drive.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, MENA said:

I once had a girl initially when we met, when we had sex, she hardly even get wet not to talk about orgasm. I had to try hard to fix that by sex educating her(body awareness).

Many a time when people have sex they mind travel and that does not help your sex live. You may be enjoying the act and even get wet  but still it wouldn't bring you to that point of orgasm.

I once had a girl friend that doesn't like fingering but l was able to bring her to orgasm by fingering which she has never experienced before. 

1. Mind travel: You mind travel when you are having sex, when your mind just go wondering on other thoughts away from the act at that moment.

At that point  you  can only get stimulated but can't get the best out of the sex like orgasm.

The best way to have a good sex is to put you.full attention to it and open your mind to feel every act of it. By so doing it will awake your full senses at that moment.

For example if your girl is sucking your nipple, concentrate on how her touch and moves makes you feel. If possible close your eyes and concentrate. Don't let your mind wonder away. Try to make sure you are in the moment with your partner. This will drastically improve your sensitivity. 

2. Be open to your partner: when you are are having sex, be open enough to come out from your comfort zone. Trust your partner enough to try new things.

I once had a girl that said to me that she can only experience orgasm only by penetration. I had to convince her to trust me that they are other  ways.  Finally she sure had multiple orgasms when l started ridding her after a while when l gain her trust that l wouldn't hurt her.

3. Chemistry: if you want to have a good sex, only have sex with someone you have good chmistry with.

Also when you are having sex, dirty talks helps also to improve your sex  drive even if you don't say it out to you partner, just say them in your heart.

Finally if your partner is close by masturbation is not a good idea because it can reduce your sex drive.

All praises to the expert on deck 😀

• Haha 3

17 hours ago, MENA said:

Wow...these are some useful tips right here.

The mind travel bit though; guilty of that.

Thanks @MENA

18 hours ago, Michelle said:

All praises to the expert on deck 😀

Hmmm....

Big name!😁

Am not though, l just felt l should share my opinion base on what l have observed from me and partners over the years.

I personally have actually had some of the sexual challenges in the past. At a time l thought there was something wrong with my system. So l decided to  pay more attention to the evolution  of my sex life and l have tried it also on my exes that had one struggle or the other and it has been working too.😁

2 hours ago, Chilee said:

Wow...these are some useful tips right here.

The mind travel bit though; guilty of that.

Thanks @MENA

You are welcome😁

Just try to work on it. It will sure improve your sex life.

A good Sex is a conscious act that get you lust and unconscious of the outside world at that moment.😂

Many people don't like talking about sex and that  is why many women don't get orgasm. I like talking about sex education because it helps in self awareness. 

If you can't have an orgasm with your partner, you are actually missing out because any time you have that moment, you bond in a special way. That moment is like actually the perk of your fussing.  That is why is good to work towards it if you have some struggles.😁

• Thanks 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, MENA said:

A good Sex is a conscious act that get you lust and unconscious of the outside world at that moment.😂

Many people don't like talking about sex and that  is why many women don't get orgasm. I like talking about sex education because it helps in self awareness. 

If you can't have an orgasm with your partner, you are actually missing out because any time you have that moment, you bond in a special way. That moment is like actually the perk of your fussing.  That is why is good to work towards it if you have some struggles.😁

1 hour ago, MENA said:

So l decided to  pay more attention to the evolution  of my sex life and l have tried it also on my exes that had one struggle or the other and it has been working too.😁

🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽 Just hailing you ma ☻

47 minutes ago, kimi said:

🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽 Just hailing you ma ☻

Arch! Arch!!

Pls don't mind me bor!😂😂

20 hours ago, MENA said:

You are welcome😁

Just try to work on it. It will sure improve your sex life.

Well noted🙌🏾