Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Coronavirus

kimi

1 hour ago, kimi said:

Oh Chilee 😥🙊🧸

The numbers are 224 now. This too shall pass. What day of the week is it today? ☻ lol

Very soon it'll be very difficult to keep people in; talk about hunger and lack of electricity. The best bet for us will be to encourage people to take social distancing seriously. 

Hahaha...I only knew today was Sunday because they cooked rice; date and time, not so much😂

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Txunamy said:

I smell a fish with them numbers. 

How so? Do you think the numbers are more or less? 

• Moderators
10 minutes ago, Chilee said:

only knew today was Sunday because they cooked rice today; date and time, not so much😂

Hahahahaha

• Haha 1

Just now, Txunamy said:

Less

Hhhmmm.. I'd say more. Remember our testing capacity isn't that much, but on the other hand, I really wish it was less though😔

2 minutes ago, kimi said:

Hahahahaha

Deep down I want to go out, even if it's to work. 

A friend called today to say she tried out a new restaurant and I was "hamazed", me that can't even step out of my house. 

9 minutes ago, Chilee said:

Hhhmmm.. I'd say more. Remember our testing capacity isn't that much, but on the other hand, I really wish it was less though😔

Well, I have my conspiracy theories on that😁

On 4/5/2020 at 11:32 PM, Txunamy said:

No ma'am.. I'd like to leave it as it is.. 😁

Better. I'm close to loosing my shit on this conspiracy thingy. 

• Moderators

IMG-20200413-WA0003.thumb.jpg.6c07326dfdb57ad77d8ba6c8f15dd68d.jpg

I would have expected more tests to have been carried out. What an absolute waste of my 2 weeks! 

• Moderators

STATE HOUSE PRESS RELEASE

PRESIDENT BUHARI ADDRESSES THE NATION

President Muhammadu Buhari will broadcast to the nation Monday, April 13, 2020 at 7pm.

Television, radio and other electronic media outlets are enjoined to hook up to the network services of the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) and Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria (FRCN) respectively for the broadcast.

Femi Adesina
Special Adviser to the President
(Media & Publicity)
April 13, 2020

• Moderators

We've all heard the news.

H.E MBuhari has extended the movement restriction by an additional 14days effective 11.59pm, Monday the 13th of April, 2020. 

Stay strong and stay safe.

• Moderators

Sadly, as you must has seen across the media, the Coronavirus pandemic has fuelled racial discrimination and continues to highlight systemic racial inequalities in major countries of the world. China, the UK and the US to mention just a few. 

I came across some very insightful and eye opening articles that shed more light on this:

https://amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/apr/16/black-workers-coronavirus-covid-19

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/04/11/uk/coronavirus-uk-minorities-death-intl-gbr/index.html

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-africa-52309414

• Moderators
On 4/20/2020 at 4:08 PM, MissBanks said:

This sht is so scary...anyone losing sleep and having major anxiety with this ish?!
😔😫

Stay strong... anxiety is a natural response during these times. Just try to take it a day at a time focusing on all that there is to be thankful for.

This too shall pass.