Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Married and still hunting/wanting

Pearl

The only reason I wouldn't date a married woman with kid(s) is because I will always feel like she's lactating the whole time and me I don't drink liquid milk from any manufacturer be it jargo, peak, boobsmilk et al

Lmao, apart frm d boobs milk , wt if she jus had a quickie wit her hubby befre meetin u up, nd u wud definitely go down on her, nd ur tongue scoops d hubby's remains ..... ayaaamaaaa ewwwwwww

Lmao, apart frm d boobs milk , wt if she jus had a quickie wit her hubby befre meetin u up, nd u wud definitely go down on her, nd ur tongue scoops d hubby's remains ..... ayaaamaaaa ewwwwwww

#stolenwords. And it's ayamakata, lol

Haaa Eve, I don't give head like that o, I must be madly in love before I can do that to any one.

Married woman ke, no o, if she can't reach orgasm by merely shaking her hand, that's all...nothing more for her

Wt if ur madly in love person is dirty, you must be a clean babe asin extremely clean befre I give you head!

So thankful I gat a clean pu**y to give head to, love you babe for dt *wink*

Wt if ur madly in love person is dirty, you must be a clean babe asin extremely clean befre I give you head!

LOL

I hve loads of married young and middle age women who despite their marital status still feel the urge and need to let it out with a girl. * i am no exception lol *

Share our thoughts.......Share your extra curricular feelings....that girly feeling.

Share your preference

well its all a matter of choice and happiness, married or middle age women are no different from the single ladies out there who crave for the feminine touch , its the desire ,sometimes its difficult to fight it no matter how hard u try ..some rules are so hard not to break . My advise is when in that catergory , u just got to be careful not to be caught in *fragrate delito* ( a word l learnt from my lecturer when he was trying to say when one is caught red-handed)

Ewwwwwwwwwww eve its confirmed, u are cray cray, what kind of imagination is that, u need to imagine what's running thru my head reading this......... I can't deal

• Administrators

Like really?????LOL :D :D :D :D :D

Ewwwwwwwwwww eve its confirmed, u are cray cray, what kind of imagination is that, u need to imagine what's running thru my head reading this......... I can't deal

Hahahahah sisi mide jooor mi o ti ma fi chain si ese o, all am just saying is dt anyfin is possible and some ppl re so dirty to allow it, nt dirty sef heartless hehe so to girls going down on married women out dere, always carry torch light to scrutinise wellar o, so u won't use ur tongues to carry GOBE!! Hahahaha

Yea for real, hehehehe, if u like fine reach heaven if u dirty hmmm no amount of mountain of fire prayer cn put ur. Love in my hrt

Same goes for a single girl.she cud ve jt had a quickie with her boyfriend or worse still some random guy..or wot if she's got multiple boyfriends or flings? Either ways u neva knw wot u tk in ur mouth while doin the deed.a proper wash up wud be ideal b4 I evn think of placing my cherished lips on there..