Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Married and still hunting/wanting

Pearl

Most of us on here might still end up married , at least for societal reasons if nothing else, solo we might be in same shoes someday. #justsaying.

Most of us on here might still end up married , at least for societal reasons if nothing else, solo we might be in same shoes someday. #justsaying.

I totally agree with you..

What if she is married without kids and in a distant relationship with hubby

I bet you are in similar situation as your post

<br />I bet you are in similar situation as your post <br /><br /><br /><br />
<br /><br /><br />

Oh well the married ladies are vessing

<br /><br /><br />

Oh well the married ladies are vessing

Ah. Dey tell you, sorry girls bt is just the truth nd ya'll knw it, u cnt leave ur hubby n kids for a chicks pu**y

Ya'll just having fun nd u guys don't see it as committing adultery, well after all she aint penetrating ,atleast not wit a real d**k

<br />Ah. Dey tell you, sorry girls bt is just the truth nd ya'll knw it, u cnt leave ur hubby n kids for a chicks pu**y <br />Ya'll just having fun nd u guys  don't see it as committing adultery, well after all she aint penetrating ,atleast not wit a real d**k<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Na your thought be that oo not theirs pls

I did watch a movie where a newly married couple went to a bar, and this chick was checking his wife put but he was oblivious to the situation of things, even when she went to talk to the girl. To cut the long story short, she left her fresh marriage for d chic, and that was the first girl she was ever attracted to.

But then again I think the guy was cursed, Cuz he had like one to two failed marriages after that

• Administrators

Ah. Dey tell you, sorry girls bt is just the truth nd ya'll knw it, u cnt leave ur hubby n kids for a chicks pu**y

Ya'll just having fun nd u guys don't see it as committing adultery, well after all she aint penetrating ,atleast not wit a real d**k

You are right.

• 4 years later...
On 7/18/2014 at 9:01 AM, evelyn said:

Dating a married women Is a huge No

1, U re a side thing

2, U a comfort pillow to her marriage

***, U dnt own her heart

4, U might be an orgasm machine

5, They tend to have more dan one partner

It's not in your place to make that decision for those who might be interested. Let people make decisions for themselves.

This thread reeks of judgmental people.

16 hours ago, Mimy said:

Sometimes I'm happy these oldies are all gone or ghosted else we for dey fight for here no be small. 

Lmao this was like 4-5 years ago. I bet for some, their mindset would have changed.

Meanwhile I really liked that daftpunk chic. Too bad she's now MIA.

On 6/17/2019 at 12:38 PM, Hawken said:

Lmao this was like 4-5 years ago. I bet for some, their mindset would have changed.

Meanwhile I really liked that daftpunk chic. Too bad she's now MIA.

True. Some of my Facebook memories from 5years back embarrass me sef. Lol

10 hours ago, Mimy said:

True. Some of my Facebook memories from 5years back embarrass me sef. Lol

Lmao the one that embarrasses me the most is how I used to type 😭 what the hell is "yhu, kull, tenkz, 2day, hapi buffdai" and plenty other nonsense?? Wtf did I think that was cool?? I still cringe when I remember 😥 but take solace in the fact that there are people who still type like that.

1 hour ago, Hawken said:

Lmao the one that embarrasses me the most is how I used to type 😭 what the hell is "yhu, kull, tenkz, 2day, hapi buffdai" and plenty other nonsense?? Wtf did I think that was cool?? I still cringe when I remember 😥 but take solace in the fact that there are people who still type like that.

Yikes. Those short text/slangs makes my skin crawl. I don't chat with people who type that way. Its off-putting, makes me feel like i have just been hit with a sledge hammer🤕 

Just now, Txunamy said:

Yikes. Those short text/slangs makes my skin crawl. I don't chat with people who type that way. Its off-putting, makes me feel like i have just been hit with a sledge hammer🤕 

wot dyu min by dat? Let pple type hw dy wana type ok? is nt a vry big deal.

4 hours ago, Hawken said:

wot dyu min by dat? Let pple type hw dy wana type ok? is nt a vry big deal.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 kkk