Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Older or Younger Women?

kay002

Will you rather date someone older or younger than you and why? I always go for someone older, coz in my opinion they seem to know what they want.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

I prefer older ladies...my choice cos they re mature...no mature woman in her right senses will want to fight over another woman cos of her lover..it s common with younger lovers...my observation

• Moderators

I prefer older ladies...my choice cos they re mature...no mature woman in her right senses will want to fight over another woman cos of her lover..it s common with younger lovers...my observation

Lol, true but the operative word is in "her right senses".

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I prefer older women, they more matured and Damn the sex is.out of the world!! @moresko if u the honey dt call me earlier your voice is to.die for

• Moderators

I prefer older women, they more matured and Damn the sex is.out of the world!! @moresko if u the honey dt call me earlier your voice is to.die for

Thanks again.

Hmmmm . Lol.... still no comment! @ Evelyn are you sure you know the voice that called you:D/> :rolleyes:/> ? could it be you re using a well modified sexy voice phone? ROTFL. tongue out @ Moresko your head just dey swell, make e no burst oodry.gif . @ J keep LOL, the floor no level oo. you go soon fall for groundB)/> . still peeping and walking away in Craig Davids voice....

This moreskos voice must really be something. you should set up voiceposts for us :-p.

Anyways, i dont think i necessarily like younger or older. The mind for me is whats important. Acting our ages is dependent on many things .

• Administrators

This moreskos voice must really be something. you should set up voiceposts for us :-p.

Anyways, i dont think i necessarily like younger or older. The mind for me is whats important. Acting our ages is dependent on many things .

Couldn't have said it better.

Hmmmm . Lol.... still no comment! @ Evelyn are you sure you know the voice that called you:D/> :rolleyes:/>/> ? could it be you re using a well modified sexy voice phone? ROTFL. tongue out @ Moresko your head just dey swell, make e no burst oodry.gif . @ J keep LOL, the floor no level oo. you go soon fall for groundB)/> . still peeping and walking away in Craig Davids voice....

abi ohhhh hehehehehe @abystacy @moresko pls let the head swell o d last time i checked its legal