Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Older or Younger Women?

kay002

Guest Lala1

Older. I can't deal with younger women, and frankly, there is a limit to how much older I can go for too.

Will you rather date someone older or younger than you and why? I always go for someone older, coz in my opinion they seem to know what they want.

• 3 months later...

personally l like them mature. Even though there is this quote that goes thus "age is nothing but a number ". for me when it comes to relationship ,age is way beyond a number ,i am a bit skeptical about dating ladies that that less than 21years of age but along the line l discovered there are ladies who are less than 21years old and are quite mature enough to understand the way this lifestyle rolls and are mature enough to know what they want. so l kind of look out for the maturity in such a lady as long as she is not less than 18years old ...so l guess younger (not less than 21years or 18years ) or older ( not more than 40years) l go for any of them...on the other hand, if the person has an attractive personality , l could generate a clause *hehe* but l will definitely wait til the person clocks 18years old before doing anything with her ...(my principle)

• 4 weeks later...

I prefer older women, they more matured and Damn the sex is.out of the world!! @moresko if u the honey dt call me earlier your voice is to.die for

The voice part, totally to die for.

I tried younger... I couldn't deal with the tantrum! I tried to, cos actually I'm very very playful and could just call in the middle of the night cos I was bored and wanted to watch the stars or do something silly like that... but I also did older and I was shocked to find out they are the possessive type. hian! So... maybe not too old or too young, as long as we can be matured and childish together and have fun.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 4 months later...
1 hour ago, Hawken said:

There can only be one baby in the relationship, so yeah, older.

Hawk, Hawker, Hawken! 😁

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/22/2014 at 9:37 PM, kay002 said:

someone

U are truthful in dis one.....older women surely treats a lady with so much respect and more loving than d younger ones that fells they can jump from one bed to the other

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Ewoma said:

older women surely treats a lady with so much respect and more loving

Haaaa. Not always the case o.... some are one chance. Lol.