Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

BPL 2014/2015

Abystacy

Oh, I mean as Chelsea becomes Europe's champions next season. I can bet left b**bs that it is settled. Advisable, all our english colleagues, best ally with us so that as the champions of England becomes champions in Europe, they can at least smell the pride of the great cup from Old trafford, Etihad or Emirates stadia, all in England. As opposed to when the cup goes any other place in Europe, this will never happen though. Not that it matters, whether they join us or not, because with or without them, we are Europe's next champions.

• Upvote 1

'John Terry is one Chelsea player to have played every minute of every premier league game this season' #facebook#

A true captain! Leading by example. Can not be over emphasised. JT, legend to be remembered forever.

• Administrators

Welcoming Nathan to 'Ours'.

Haha acting as if they won the champions league. **smh**

• Like 1

Welcoming Nathan to 'Ours'.

And congratulations to Loftus- Cheek as he debuts with the first team tonight. The first regular from junior team since JT

Westbrom vs Chelsea

Whatever today's and the last result in 2014/15, Chelsea will set a new club record for fewest defeats in all competitions over a season

Red card or not.

Match looks fixed ....Push and shove all you like, but kick a ball at someone and you are sent away.

It doesn't look fixed at al as mourinho storms down the tunnel.Fabregas deserved the red card. What was he trying to achieve by kicking the ball into brunt. . That's a very silly move. Either way I know Chelsea aren't gonna lose the game tho.

• Administrators

It doesn't look fixed at al as mourinho storms down the tunnel.Fabregas deserved the red card. What was he trying to achieve by kicking the ball into brunt. . That's a very silly move. Either way I know Chelsea aren't gonna lose the game tho.

Lol....they lost na.

• Like 1

Lol....they lost na.

Jose Mourinho and Eden Hazard named BPL Manager of the Year and BPL Player of the Year.

Did someone recently 'purchase' Van Gaal, Di Maria and Falcao? Haha "someone shoot me"!

Top of the table since 2nd week of the 2014/2015 , EPL most defensive team,Six Chelsea players named the the EPL team of the year, EPL less goal conceded, lost only ***(three ( out of 38 (thirty eight) games. JOHN TERRY become the highest scoring defender in the premier league history,EDEN HAZARD becomes the only player in the premier league to win man of the match award in 1st four league games. EDEN HAZARD wins PFA player of the year award, FWA award, and now EPL player of the year while The special one wins the Manager of the year award. Need I continue? I think the statistics proves that we the Chelsea football club are the best so far as long as EPL is concerned and the most talked about. We are trending.... just like Fabregas, we are magic...Oh Fabregas is magic ,he wears a magic hat; he could have signed for Arsenal, but he said no f***k that.’ it could have been Man United winning EPL but we said no f***k that.. it could have been Arsenal, Man city or Liverpool but we said no f***k that. We are the best... let all the Chelsea fans make some noise... hohohohoho lol.

In case some peeps wanna hate.. it's absolutely free but don't hate. We are just that GOOD.

Way to go!

Come sunday the 24th, paint the house and sky blue! Oh, both are blue already!

Two more days..

• Administrators

Jose Mourinho and Eden Hazard named BPL Manager of the Year and BPL Player of the Year.

Did someone recently 'purchase' Van Gaal, Di Maria and Falcao? Haha "someone shoot me"!

Before I answer, can someone please remind me if Chelsea is in the Champions league final?

• Like 1

Before I answer cam someone please tell me if Man United qualified at all? Or played a part in the champion's league

Before I answer, can someone please remind me if Chelsea is in the Champions league final?

Hahaha do Chelsea have to be in the finals before Manu qualifies?

You are too right. Too right. We are the best. Been the best since I've known. Look at Manu, Ferguson retired, dead team already. Chelsea, two managers in one single season, we win. Show forth the light! Shine, trending, most talked about...we are everything.