Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

BPL 2014/2015

Abystacy

• Administrators

Hahaha does Chelsea have to be in the finals before Manu qualifies?

Well, before you start heaping praises on Mumuinho and Hazard na.

• Like 1

Mourinho is here to rewrite history...he's already done it. At least I expected a kudos to him..

Chelsea will have led the Premier League table for a record 274 days by Sunday... and they've outdone Manchester United's Treble winners and Arsenal's 'Invincibles' too

There has never been a more dominant Premier League champion than Chelsea - and that s the proof.

Mourinho is clearly better And Makes Louis van Gaal tactically clueless. wonder if there a more better coach in the EPL at the moment. His award proves there's none.

Well, before you start heaping praises on Mumuinho and Hazard na.

Hahaha lol you mean Fan Gaa? The one prodding you to refuse trying on our Jersey? It's VIP for you.

Mourinho is clearly better And Makes Louis van Gaal tactically clueless. wonder if there a more better coach in the EPL at the moment. His award proves there's none.

Fan Gaa, Aby. Fan Gaa.

Way to go!

Come sunday the 24th, paint the house and sky blue! Oh, both are blue already!

Two more days..

Can't wait! "Ideal momento"! Some people will be eating kuli kuli on that day.

The last time I checked this trend is for BPL and not champions league. But since you so want to bring the issue of Champions League in the equation. Isnt man United praying for a miracle in the playoffs to just get a glimpse of next seasons champions league? Oh there's a rumor that van Gaal is secretly meeting mou for tactical advice. .. oya shoot me

Oops! I beg your pardon. .I mean FAN GAA...hohohooo and that's the Champions magic laugh

I say! When Fan Gaa was coming o, Manu be acting like Lord and Saviour, like Gaaaa was their ultimate messiah.

Welcome Depay!!!(Eredivisies highest goal scorer).

Despite d devils poor start,they still made it to the 4th spot,one can only imagine if they had started on the right pace where they'd have been.

Next season...y'all better be scared of the RED DEVILS

And then the best they could get this season was to win 5 consecutive matches. And they all believed to have been crowned champions.but they were taught a lesson by the Champions Chelsea while they were moaning about possessions /boring boring Chelsea. Like Fifa should change the law and make teams with the highest possession winners..

Lol. You funny. What were they doing when others were playing football? Probably playing monkey post or waiting for the trumpet to sound.. haha (Welcome Depay!!!(Eredivisies highest goal scorer). Like you all praised Di Maria and Falcao ... I'm happy you said imagine because that's all man United have been doing all season. Instead of playing they were imagining winning the league. . Ptss I can imagine

Welcome Depay!!!(Eredivisies highest goal scorer).

Despite d devils poor start,they still made it to the 4th spot,one can only imagine if they had started on the right pace where they'd have been.

Next season...y'all better be scared of the RED DEVILS

To answer your question,whilst others were busy playing football,d tactical one himself #van gaal was busy looking for the right formation.

I know u might be wandering whose fault! Truth is united brought in coupla players and fitting in sorta became a problem.

Did i hear u talk bout di maria!!! Like seriously,you and i know there isn't a player of his caliber and when i say calibre i mean his pattern of play @chelsea...Di is unarguably one of the best. he came all geared up and along d line lost his footing which is expected considering being in an entirely different environ. D la liga and Epl pattern of play ain't same u know?

Same goes for falcao.

I don't expect y'all to understand van gaal;its a man united thingy. He said we shouldn't expect miracles immediately bt he did promise a championship spot and that he did

Savvy, can't you see Flyj's total acceptance? You both were in this together o. Why are you still defending the 'miracle' that was supposed to have happened with Moyes's and Fan Gaa's calling?

Story story story!!! Once up a time,time time... There's Hazard,Oscar,Ozil,Sanchez, Diego Coasta and the rest. So please don't go about saying they are new. Been there done that.

• Administrators

Well, I would have agreed with you if he won the Champions league but he didn't so I don't think so.

• Like 1

Lol. Keep hating gurl. We all know Hes the best. The special one and the only one.THE ANSWER IS BLOWING IN THE WIND!!!

CHELSEA FC.COM

Ending the Wait!

Today is the day! Following our final game of the season against Sunderland, we'll finally get our hands on the Premier League Trophy!!!

As fans, we get the grand opportunity to celebrate our status as the best team in England. It rubber stamps our standing as the team to beat next season and it's an added bonus that John Terry will raise the trophy aloft in front of home support at Stamford Bridge. 

Even supporters of rival clubs will have a hard time arguing Chelsea don't deserve the crown. The Blues have been head and shoulders above the rest this term; we've proven our ability to get the job done in big matches, know how to close out a game and there's an eight-point gap to show for it. Manchester City, Arsenal, Manchester United and Liverpool have some catching up to do.

Sunday's visitors will even visit the Bridge with a sense of joy. They sealed their Premier League status for another year on Wednesday night - with a draw against the Gunners at the Emirates Stadium - so all signs point to a footballing exhibition in front of our packed house. It'll be a great day all-round.

It's not the time to think about it now, but ambition for success will step up again next season. Since our last league title, we've won a host of trophies, as well as European football's biggest prize. The Champions League was the one we'd always desired, it was the trophy owner Roman Abramovich wanted and that night in Munich was the finest in our history. 

Next year will be about retaining our crown and making a renewed assault on Europe. But the Premier League title is the bread and butter. It's the truest measure of quality available to English football clubs. 

And invariably, it's almost always the case that the Premier League title winners are the best team in the land. They have to be over a course of a 38-game season. When a team wins the title with games to spare, it's impossible to argue against them.

That's where Chelsea found ourselves after beating Crystal Palace at the start of May. With three games remaining we weren't to be caught; matches with Liverpool, West Bromwich Albion and Sunderland were to come and the pressure was off. Liverpool held us at the Bridge last time out, but at the Hawthorns in the week, we obviously hit a bump in the road.

It's never a proud moment being beaten ***-0, but the way our visiting support reacted to such a result was exemplary. Every team has off nights and all that mattered then was that we as fans saw the bigger picture. That's exactly what we did and even in the final moments our supporting minority could be heard as loudly as the Baggies' faithful.

We've earned an off night. It's been a fantastic season overall. And it's almost always the case that teams take their foot off the gas when the job is done - not on purpose, but just as a result of the effort already put in. It's human nature. 

Our man Jose Mourinho even admitted that in the wake of the result and credit must also go to his opposite number Tony Pulis - who held the briefest of post-match press conferences pointing to just how good Chelsea had been this season. It's a sign of the respect our play has earned us this year.

This day will be about rounding our season off in style. 

Here's calling for a performance to savour from our beloved Blues. Lets set the tone for an amazing day with an exciting performance to boot. Today is our sign off, and lets hope our stars can put on a show for us.

(This one is for the girls with the coolest system)