Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

BPL 2014/2015

Abystacy

I really dont wanna be optimistic, it's gonna be Louis van Gaal's biggest test of the season as Man United coach considering their lapses. .Anything could happen tho, but I don't see Chelsea losing this one.

• Administrators

Hahaha.... good to see Chelksi tamed. We outplayed them no doubt and am sure Iris can testify to that. LOL

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

A draw between ManU and Arsenal wld make d world a better place.

Haha you should rephrase your post. LOL.

What is Assnal?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Chelsea took on Spurs yesterday and suffered a terrible terrible defeat..5-***. This one na 'Tennis score'. Since I joined Chelsea we never conceded that much.

Same points with City, Same goals scored, Same number of goals conceded. If the EPL was to end yesterday...well..the winner would have been decided by-which of the two clubs comes first alphabetically. Congrats Spurs. Wat a way to start the year! Come on now, go and loose to Burnley!

Chelsea took on Spurs yesterday and suffered a terrible terrible defeat..5-***. This one na 'Tennis score'. Since I joined Chelsea we never conceded that much.

Same points with City, Same goals scored, Same number of goals conceded. If the EPL was to end yesterday...well..the winner would have been decided by-which of the two clubs comes first alphabetically. Congrats Spurs. Wat a way to start the year! Come on now, go and loose to Burnley!

Looooolll hehehe alphabetically indeed...

• 2 weeks later...

Chelsea and their tout "ish" supporters,IMO tho once your a chelsea fan,you r no different 4rm a tout bt if u wana ball wv them classy peeps,manchester united is the team 2b in =-D

Hahahahahaha Savvy where you from? ManU are the dead team at the moment. I even heard they're in bad debt and would be sold off to the highest bidder.

Yea right,biko throw d fone away nt like u need it anyways lol...However, despite d fact man u has not been in its best of forms we are still very much feared and would always be seen as contenders...yep we'v lost our irk no doubt but hell yea phuck it, we @d 4th spot...where are d likes of arsenal and liverpool huh?...chelsea's just fortunate 2b @d top shikena

@Iris get ur facts straight yo...in debt u say??? How can d biggest club in England and undoubtedly one of the most successful club in da world be in debt...Naaaaaa that ain't true