Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

BPL 2014/2015

Abystacy

Chelsea keep winning and some people keep vexing. ... 3rd mainland bridge isn't deep at all. ..you could do some laps..hehehe #everythingchelsea

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Arsenal vs Chelsea

Suday 26/4/15

4pm

Three reasons why Chelsea will win

- Mourinho always beats Wenger - fact.

- Chelsea have won their last four straight matches with their last league defeat coming on New Year's Day.

- Chelsea will be fresher than Arsenal (Wenger's side had to play an 30 extra minutes against Reading in the FA Cup last. Saturday evening.

Matches left:

Apr 29 - Leicester City (A)

May 02 - Crystal Palace (H)

May 16 - West Brom (A)

May 24 - Sunderland (H) 

Then we can all chant:

"We all follow the Chelsea

Over land and sea - And Leicester!

We all follow the Chelsea

onnnntooo vi-ic-toreee

And Leicester!"

( A song that makes no sense will make sense)

Blues.

• Upvote 1

Oh yes @ Iris, I had to "come out" after you supplied the answer to what was exactly on my mind, "blues", in the games room.

Winning will be delicious.

• Upvote 1

It's match day and I am soo excited! Kickoff is at 4:00 pm English time for those of you who don't know, and that's in 3hours I am not going to ask your score predictions now but who do you think will play well today? Mourinho has faced Wenger 13 times and none of those times has he lost! I hope we will keep that streak after 5:30 today!! Just 4 more point need and we will be crown Champions that we are

• Upvote 1

Also nominated for the PFA player of the year award, Eden H will clinch that title this evening, even as he will be hero of the game today. Ramires, number two M.o.M, then D.Drogba. I say

Note that Eden was also nominated for YPOTY award.

Celebrate Eden,

Blues.

PFA player of the year, YPOTY, WPOTY, YWPOTY awards, etc

sunday 26/4/2015

Extracted from various: http://www.theguardian.com/football/live/2015/apr/26/pfa-player-of-the-year-award-live http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/9825217/chelsea-midfielder-ji-so-yun-is-the-pfa-womens-player-of-the-year http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/32472834

PFA Player of the Year: Eden Hazard

(Eden Hazard joined Chelsea from French side Lille in 2012

Hazard, 24, has scored 13 goals and made eight assists in 33 Premier League games to help leaders Chelsea move to the cusp of the title.

The PFA award was voted for by the Belgian midfielder's fellow professionals).

"I'm very happy. One day I want to be the best and what I did this season is play very well, Chelsea played very well," he said.

"I don't know if I deserve to win but it is good for me. It is better to be voted by the players - they know everything about football". Hazard is asked about potential interest from Real Madrid, and says: “No, I’m staying.”

PFA Young Player of the Year: Harry Kane

(Tottenham Hotspur's Harry Kane, 21, has scored 30 goals in all competitions this season

The 21-year-old was voted Young Player of the Year despite only beginning to feature regularly for the White Hart Lane club in November.

Kane has 30 goals in all competitions for Mauricio Pochettino's side this season and also scored on his England debut against Lithuania in March)

"It is amazing. It is a very proud moment for myself and my family - hopefully the first of many to come," said Kane about his award.

"I have got to keep working hard, but to be recognised by your fellow players is something special and it is a night I won't forget.

"I got the opportunity with the gaffer and I have really enjoyed my season so far - I have taken my chance."

Women’s Player of the Year: Ji So-yun.

(Chelsea midfielder. the 24-year-old South Korea international was honoured following an impressive debut season in the Women’s Super League after joining Chelsea last year).

She said: "It is a big honour to receive this award - I want to thank Chelsea Ladies' players and staff.

"I'm really, really happy to be nominated alongside Hazard, I'm really proud of myself and Chelsea, and the Chelsea Ladies team."

Women’s Young Player of the Year: Leah Williamson.

(Arsenal midfielder Leah Williamson, 18, has claimed the PFA Women's Young Player of the Year award.

Williamson, is a regular starter for Arsenal and came to prominence earlier this month when she held her nerve to score the crucial penalty for England U19s when they replayed the final few seconds of their European Championship qualifier against Norway in Belfast.

Her goal secured a 2-2 draw and booked England’s place in this summer’s finals in Israel).

("Couldn't get Leah's speech" - Callla)

Watch video here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/football/video-1178665/PFA-Awards-2015-Leah-Williamson-winning-PFA-Womens-Young-POTY.html

PFA Merit Award: Steven Gerrard and Frank Lampard.

(Frank Lampard and Steven Gerrard are both heading for the MLS in the USA

Former England midfielders Steven Gerrard, 34, and Frank Lampard, 36, shared the PFA Merit award.

The veteran pair will leave the Premier League for Major League Soccer in the United States in the summer, having collected 220 England caps between them).

"I'm a young boy from a council estate who has worked ever so hard to get to where I am today," said Gerrard, who will bring his 17-year career at Anfield to an end this summer when he joins Los Angeles Galaxy.

"I have been lucky, I have had a fantastic career, it has been full of highs and lows but some of the highs I have achieved have blown me away and I achieved a lot of my dreams playing for Liverpool and England.

"Frank is an unbelievable player, a world-class player and I couldn't ask for anyone better to share it with."

Lampard, on-loan at Manchester City from New York City FC, added: "I have been fortunate enough to have had a long time playing in the Premier League along with Steven.

"It is a great honour to be alongside a player who himself has done so much for the game. For the two of us to get it, it is a nice send-off and a nice ending for me."

Noise? For chelsea, or the awards? it was an award of merits. Its great to see two very young chelsea players earn billions for themselves, their team, and shine in their careers, football is giving people money these days. Apart from players, chelsea made loyal fans triple their dough this season. If you had predicted and staked on these games, you ll be smiling to the bank constantly. Its an art though, don't venture if you aren't blue skilled in it. Not for the faint hearted. Blues.

Ten years ago today...

With Charlton? Nostalgia.

Cant wait to win! champions league again, a carnival. The only thing that equals Christmas!