Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

what's on your mind?

dequeen

Nahhh Twitter is the best thing ever 😂

"I want to take you out. Come with your little boyfriend too. Or you can buy takeaway for him" 😂

I don't if it's the lock down but there are no boundaries anymore 😅 people are aggressively setting P.

The presidents PA wanted to see what he could do to release a rapist and pedophile. This is the country we live in. How will we move forward with people like that up there? Bastards.

2 hours ago, Michelle said:

Flights to Nigeria this summer are looking dirt cheap despite the covid accommodations 🤔

I thought the prices would go wayy up. 

13 hours ago, Txunamy said:

I thought the prices would go wayy up. 

Nope. People aren't traveling...fear or lack of funds.

• Like 1

It isn't new. America has always been like this. Trump was just the breeze that blew so now we are all seeing the fowls yansh.

But why am I pressed? 

Here police will shoot your enemy, armed robber will shoot your enemy, kidnappers? Herdsmen? Terrorists? 

And on top of that, we still don't have light 😣 and Mr Biggs meatpie is no longer Mr Biggs meatpie.

#I can't breathe...although it is a relief now that it is no longer a secret how racism has been on for so many generations in America and some other parts of the world and that the police man who killed the late George Floyd will be charged with second degree manslaughter and third degree murder being that he has killed so many other blacks in the past.. however I strongly hope he is stamped with a first degree murder and manslaughter! 

Still on #I can't breathe... With the new evidence surfacing, I have further concluded that the government gives these police men the rights to kill any black man as they please!....and with this same evidence, I am looking forward to watching Four police men (captured on camera all kneeling on George Floyd) with their cohorts walk from the court to the prison and finally, to the gallows.

On 5/15/2020 at 12:05 AM, kimi said:

I've just discovered Beyonce. Lol. She's worth all the noise! That woman is... words are simply inadequate. Ah! I got one. She's/her music is spiritual. Loool

The truth! I mean..even when she speaks, it is like music! Her choice of words is laudable. 😇 A queen I Stan!!

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Tender said:

The truth! I mean..even when she speaks, it is like music! Her choice of words is laudable. 😇 A queen I Stan!!

Hahahahaha. She's def worth the hype. 

8 hours ago, Michelle said:

@Txunamy This crib is brand new and sales for less than $100K in Aja? Is it in the boonies or something?

I have no idea. 

America was built on the back of slaves. Black Americans are going no where. America is their birthright.

"Rioting is the language of the unheard".

I am so livid. 

But thankfully they have a system that lets them protest. 

If you protest or riot here, you will be killed and your death will amount to NOTHING.