Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

what's on your mind?

dequeen

On 6/8/2020 at 10:51 PM, MissBanks said:

Why is there this sudden constant awareness of my Princess?! I move my legs slightly and she just feels VERY present 🙄 Like I know you’re there but can u give me a break tho...well cuz Corona virus has forced us to ride solo urghhh 😔 

So it's Princess we are calling it now? 👀

On 6/16/2020 at 11:03 PM, MENA said:

Why?😁

Because she's always saying the most ridiculous sexist things on social media. Shit like women are womens worst enemies and other bs. Meanwhile she never rides for us.

• Moderators
18 hours ago, MENA said:

No it actually happened in Asaba. The stud is from Engun. They said after stabbing her, she went away with her tv and generator and place a call to the femmes mum that she is travelling. 

Is just so sad, and the both looked cute together.  

Na wa. This is the real super story. I hope she got apprehended by the police? Or how did this story end? 

14 hours ago, Hawken said:

So it's Princess we are calling it now? 👀

Because she's always saying the most ridiculous sexist things on social media. Shit like women are womens worst enemies and other bs. Meanwhile she never rides for us.

Ok😁

7 hours ago, kimi said:

Na wa. This is the real super story. I hope she got apprehended by the police? Or how did this story end? 

Yes she is be apprehended in Enugu. 

If she is not sentence to death, she may be lucky to get a life  imprisonment  babe😁

But she is a very wicked fellow, how can you betray her trust to that extend of her still forgiving you and allowed you to sleep under her roof only for you to stab the poor girl at night.

Is just a very sad story.

The heart of man is desperately wicked. How can you take the life of another? Scratch that.. How can you take the life of someone you love or claim to love? Someone you are intimate with? Someone who has shown some kind of goodness or kindness towards you? How???? 

I hope to God the murderer doesn't go Scot-free.. I pray she gets a life sentence if she is tried and found guilty. 

• Like 1

• Moderators
19 hours ago, MENA said:

Yes she is be apprehended in Enugu. 

If she is not sentence to death, she may be lucky to get a life  imprisonment  babe😁

But she is a very wicked fellow, how can you betray her trust to that extend of her still forgiving you and allowed you to sleep under her roof only for you to stab the poor girl at night.

Is just a very sad story.

It's heartbreaking. Pathetic. Her kind do give studs a bad name. 

International nations have no regard for Nigeria even Ghana too?

For an individual to knock down Nigeria embassy in Ghana, is the highest level of see finish. 

May God give us reasonable  leaders that will restore the pride of this country called Nigeria.

10 hours ago, MENA said:

International nations have no regard for Nigeria even Ghana too?

For an individual to knock down Nigeria embassy in Ghana, is the highest level of see finish. 

May God give us reasonable  leaders that will restore the pride of this country called Nigeria.

This is wrong on all levels. Like why would you say such a thing?? Saying the truth is offensive please. You need to stop. And apologize to everybody who had to read it.

On 6/23/2020 at 6:13 AM, Hawken said:

This is wrong on all levels. Like why would you say such a thing?? Saying the truth is offensive please. You need to stop. And apologize to everybody who had to read it.

Very sorry if you or who so ever that might have felt offended.  I didn't mean to offend anyone but it is just what it is.

This is how xenophobia starts. If both countries don't handle this issue very well now, it might turn into a reverse bottle neck effect in time to come.

52 minutes ago, MENA said:

Very sorry if you or who so ever that might have felt offended.  I didn't mean to offend anyone but it is just what it is.

😂 Me that I was joking 

I miss watching Jimmy kimmel, Jimmy fallon, and Ellen degeneres.. Its no longer fun without the studio audience. 

• Like 1

• Moderators
On 7/25/2020 at 7:44 AM, Dipbluesae said:

Someone vandalized my car
I just wanted to come vent here
The life no balance at all

hi everyone.

Awwwwwh.... how annoying. Hugs..

Hopefully insurance will sort that out for you.