Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

what's on your mind?

dequeen

Too much is happening.

You're f***ked if you are a woman. f***ked if you are black. 

How is society so f***ked up?

How did we get here?

with all that’s going on...?! I don’t think I even know anymore 😔 the world just needs a reset button at this point mann

So I don’t know where this should go but mann...the fkn weather today is an absolute set up. All this rain tho!!!!!!! Not gonna go into details (I think) but faaaaaaack!!!! 😩 

14 hours ago, MissBanks said:

The clubs need to be fkn open mann...all this tension ain’t funny no more! Fk covid!!!!!!

They said if it was Ambode clubs would have opened before church. They said they miss Ambode 🤣

• Haha 1

The killings going on in the North is way out of hand. Way out of hand. Children, women, men, butchered like animals. And our f***king president has zero to say about it. 

Na Ogun go kill all their papa.

Why is there this sudden constant awareness of my Princess?! I move my legs slightly and she just feels VERY present 🙄 Like I know you’re there but can u give me a break tho...well cuz Corona virus has forced us to ride solo urghhh 😔 

"Accountability feels like an attack when you're not ready to acknowledge how your behavior harms others".

Na ogun go fire all of una.

For every masc woman out there propagating shitty abusive male stereotypes and dragging the identity of masc women through the dirt, na ogun go fire all of una.

If you are dating an abusive woman, stud oh, femme oh, keep in mind that they can kill you. Abusive women are capable of EVERYTHING abusive men are capable of.

Instablog says the stud killed the femme because the femme caught her sleeping with a man. Stud didn't want her reputation as a stud stud to be tarnished so she killed the femme. Killed the femme, stole her shit and ran to her home town.

Don't think it's too much. Or it can't happen to you. Abusive people are mad people. It might be murder or it might be a mistake. Either ways you will be dead.

1 hour ago, Hawken said:

For every masc woman out there propagating shitty abusive male stereotypes and dragging the identity of masc women through the dirt, na ogun go fire all of una.

If you are dating an abusive woman, stud oh, femme oh, keep in mind that they can kill you. Abusive women are capable of EVERYTHING abusive men are capable of.

Instablog says the stud killed the femme because the femme caught her sleeping with a man. Stud didn't want her reputation as a stud stud to be tarnished so she killed the femme. Killed the femme, stole her shit and ran to her home town.

Don't think it's too much. Or it can't happen to you. Abusive people are mad people. It might be murder or it might be a mistake. Either ways you will be dead.

Pls Is this for real?😲

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Hawken said:

#Word  #Preach 

Don't try to explain it away, simply flee!

7 hours ago, MENA said:

Pls Is this for real?😲

Yep

6 hours ago, kimi said:

#Word  #Preach 

Don't try to explain it away, simply flee!

!!!!!

2 hours ago, Hawken said:

Yep

!!!!!

She must really be crazy! Hope she lives with the guilt of a murder. Did the story still not come out?

Is just so sad. My Heart goes out for her love ones.

17 hours ago, Hawken said:

Just learnt this happened in Delta state. 

Am still trying to understand why someone will say she  love someone and still raise a hand against that person.

• Moderators
5 hours ago, MENA said:

Just learnt this happened in Delta state. 

Am still trying to understand why someone will say she  love someone and still raise a hand against that person.

Wow..... I thought this happened somwehere overseas. Sighs... smh

1 hour ago, kimi said:

Wow..... I thought this happened somwehere overseas. Sighs... smh

No it actually happened in Asaba. The stud is from Engun. They said after stabbing her, she went away with her tv and generator and place a call to the femmes mum that she is travelling. 

Is just so sad, and the both looked cute together.