Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

what's on your mind?

dequeen

Grey's Anatomy hits the airwaves today, and I am excitedly looking forward to it. Season 16 should be a breath of fresh air hopefully. But Shonda Rhimes get mind o, having us wait a whole 8months for a new season ?!! Kai!😥😥

"One is allowed to do anything one can get away with. Only when you understand that will you know your place in this world. And your power. Might is right."

13 hours ago, kimi said:

@Txunamy is going to come here soon #BBNaija lol 🙄

Hahahahaha! You guessed right. You see, last night I wanted to come here and write a very long epistle on BBnaija and how I feel. But last minute, I was like nahhhh. Cos you see, I was tired. Not physically, but tired of the bullshit*t on the show. 

"He whom the gods want to kill, they first make mad". That's the case of Tacha. No human should be that rude, bitter, violent.. Oh my God!

As for mercy, may God heal her. See me going at it here, lemme stop writing😀

Have a nice Saturday Archbishop😶😑

• Moderators
30 minutes ago, Txunamy said:

Hahahahaha! You guessed right. You see, last night I wanted to come here and write a very long epistle on BBnaija and how I feel. But last minute, I was like nahhhh. Cos you see, I was tired. Not physically, but tired of the bullshit*t on the show. 

"He whom the gods want to kill, they first make mad". That's the case of Tacha. No human should be that rude, bitter, violent.. Oh my God!

As for mercy, may God heal her. See me going at it here, lemme stop writing😀

Have a nice Saturday Archbishop😶😑

Hahahahaha. Thanks Txu. It is what it is. 

Why are people so uncomfortable with the truth eh? i lambasted a prof on twitter for subtly mocking an individual over wrong arrangement of words, instead of him to eat humble pie, and apologise, he deleted and blocked me..🙁🙁 just imagine!!! A professor who is unrefined in character makes me heavily sick. Tueh!

On 9/20/2019 at 9:58 PM, dequeen said:

So do you fight the shit it throws or do you learn to be unstained by shit?

Hmmmn I should pounder on this 🤔

The sweetest melody on earth is  "Can you send your account details immediately??" from an old friend.

I woke up very grumpy, but this melody brighten my day in a shocking swift ☺😀

I doff my hat for people who are hurting, and still find time to be kind and merciful to others. They are the real beautiful people.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, scarlet said:

I doff my hat for people who are hurting, and still find time to be kind and merciful to others. They are the real beautiful people.

Hahahahaha I agree... 

God see all the countries wey dey for this world, say na Nigeria Him go carry me put?!🤔 It is well. 

Happy Independence Day Nigeria🇳🇬 I earnestly pray that you become better!

Happy Independence Celebrations everyone🏳️‍🌈

11 minutes ago, Chilee said:

God see all the countries wey dey for this world, say na Nigeria Him go carry me put?!🤔 It is well. 

Looooooooooool.  There is still hope. 

3 hours ago, Chilee said:

Would you had prefer to be a Somali? 

I just saw a picture showing the terrible state of our hospitals and it hit me: I've never been admitted in an hospital before. I don't even know what it feel like to be given a bed in an hospital.

I don't even know if I should be grateful for this or be sad. Not like I've been making great life style choices. I drink and smoke occasionally and don't even cook. 

This week I'm sure visiting the hospital I registered for my NHIS insurance scheme and ask the doctor to run a general test on me. They can't be deducting my money for nothing. 

1 hour ago, Chilee said:

Food for thought 🤔

The book heretic authored my Ayaan Hirsi revealed some real shit about Somalis. I've always thought Nigeria is a nightmare until I read about the Somalis. 

People playing political correctness about Islam obviously haven't experienced its horror. 

I'm tired of eating food. I wish I could live on just fruits and water, but I don't even like fruits sef. Iemme keep on drinking my ribena till I think of something I can survive on other than food. 😑