Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

what's on your mind?

dequeen

1 hour ago, Michelle said:

I eat with my glasses on...especially if I'm eating out. What if there's a small bug or hair in your food? 

Lol.. I might see it, if I wasn't talking while eating which I rarely do though.  I just feel it's odd to eat with them on.

• Moderators
23 minutes ago, Txunamy said:

Dammit, Rain!

You can say that again. Sighs... not sure if I should be thankful or.. Lol. Sighs again.

55 minutes ago, kimi said:

You can say that again. Sighs... not sure if I should be thankful or.. Lol. Sighs again.

Its january joor.. Too early for the rains.

I am not happy about it. Fresh tomatoes would become expensive. Tomatoes thrive better in dry seasons.  Rainy season came too soon! Lol

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Txunamy said:

Its january joor.. Too early for the rains.

I am not happy about it. Fresh tomatoes would become expensive. Tomatoes thrive better in dry seasons.  Rainy season came too soon! Lol

Hahahaha... It's the traffic I dread... mehn. The rains aren't joking this year. In all of this, we can only but give thanks  :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

3 minutes ago, Mimy said:

Rain?! Sometimes I wonder if we are all in the same country. It's freezing up here. 

i know right? The weather in the North is wayyy different from ours. I miss my days in Kaduna and Abuja.

• Moderators
12 minutes ago, Mimy said:

Rain?! Sometimes I wonder if we are all in the same country. It's freezing up here. 

Wow.... I would totally trade ours for yours right now.. sighs.. 🙄 we give thanks all the same :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

News has it that oby's party dumps her and backs Buhari. 

Nigeria is one of the funniest places to live.  Now, word out there is that she got up to N35 million from local donations for campaign, claims to have spent N29 million, then she withdrew this morning to support whatever force will kick out APC and PDP. 

Her party after lambasting her even went further to say:

"It is on this ground that the ACPN is withdrawing support for her presidential aspiration and endorsing the second term bid of President Muhammadu Buhari to take Nigeria to the next level."

Na WA! 😂😂

40 minutes ago, Mimy said:

News has it that oby's party dumps her and backs Buhari. 

Nigeria is one of the funniest places to live.  Now, word out there is that she got up to N35 million from local donations for campaign, claims to have spent N29 million, then she withdrew this morning to support whatever force will kick out APC and PDP. 

Her party after lambasting her even went further to say:

"It is on this ground that the ACPN is withdrawing support for her presidential aspiration and endorsing the second term bid of President Muhammadu Buhari to take Nigeria to the next level."

Na WA! 😂😂

Wow! Just Wow! This country is a joke and the joke is on us.

2 hours ago, dequeen said:

Wow! Just Wow! This country is a joke and the joke is on us.

Shit is getting crazier. The same Buhari that got lashed by the Vice presidential candidate of the ACPN, Buba Galadima on live TV. Now they are going in bed with him while their presidential candidate make away with millions. 

These guys are nothing but bundle of jokes..

The hustle is real mehn. 

I just got a really big I hate you this morning.. from a  signficant family member.

It just dawn on me that my family might actually cut me off if I ever tell them I like women.

I didn't see it coming aswear..

Lee me kukuma go and find something to eat

8 hours ago, Mimy said:

"I can't live without you."

Lies we tell each other when we are horny.

We also say it when we are not horny..like right now I can't live without you😁

2 hours ago, DipBluSae said:

We also say it when we are not horny..like right now I can't live without you😁

Lol are you sure you are not horny?