Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

what's on your mind?

dequeen

On 1/17/2019 at 9:16 PM, omomegbe said:

Dear sisters, it is true oooo. When going jogging, always take along with you money for okada, bus or even keke. 

Thanks for coming to my Ted talk

As in eh..! That was how I jogged this morning until I couldn't feel my legs. I just Jejely use the change i pocketed before setting out to stop keke that carried me home. I can't coman kee myself untop fitness 😂

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, scarlet said:

@Mimy where is your candidate Atiku? Both him and his counterpart Buhari is missing, tonight of all nights.. Useless lots.

#PresidentialDebate

Lol I honestly don't understand why Atiku boycotted the debate over a flimsy excuse - That he made a last minute decision to boycott the debate, as advised by some members of his campaign council, seeing that his major challenger had shown signs that he will not be attending. 

I'm pissed too. 

1 hour ago, Mimy said:

Lol I honestly don't understand why Atiku boycotted the debate over a flimsy excuse - That he made a last minute decision to boycott the debate, as advised by some members of his campaign council, seeing that his major challenger had shown signs that he will not be attending. 

I'm pissed too. 

Atiku is not a serious person and doesn’t respect Nigerians. 

38 minutes ago, Damiee said:

Atiku is not a serious person and doesn’t respect Nigerians. 

Somebody needs to tell Atiku he's contesting to govern Nigerians and not to speak to Buhari. Nobody expected Buhari to come, at least not me. 

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Txunamy said:

Atiku and Buhari are fools. I know They are my grandfathers, but someone should tell them i said they are monumental fools.

Absolute disrespect to Nigerians. It's a shame indeed... 

Jesus! Aswear Atiku didn't mean it that way. He apologized. It was just a miscalculated move. A very silly one at that. 

For now, the only thing better than the best candidate is the candidate that will rescue us from Buhari and his cabal of ineptitude and that candidate as of today is Atiku Abubakar. Not voting for Atiku is indirectly endorsing Buhari. 

50 minutes ago, Mimy said:

Jesus! Aswear Atiku didn't mean it that way. He apologized. It was just a miscalculated move. A very silly one at that. 

For now, the only thing better than the best candidate is the candidate that will rescue us from Buhari and his cabal of ineptitude and that candidate as of today is Atiku Abubakar. Not voting for Atiku is indirectly endorsing Buhari. 

Lol I’m voting for neither. They are cut from the same cloth.

2019 motto

When you go to a gathering of Nigerian youths and someone screams 2019!!!!!!, your response is "WE GO BUY BENZ!!!!!!!"

😂

1 hour ago, Mimy said:

This Move was the same thing that made people vote in Buhari in the First place, Because Nigerians thought jonathan failed us, and people voted massively for Buhari cos they didn't want to endorse jonathan by not voting for Buhari..

I Am not voting for Neither of the spineless grandpa's. If at all i would cast a vote, its going to Moghalu kingsley of the Ypp party.

25 minutes ago, Damiee said:

When i read things like this, i am mighty glad that my family are liberal. I am not out, but Lord knows i have no qualms coming out if i want to, but, i dont feel like i have to..

But, it makes me very sad to read about things like this and the struggles people go through with their families and all..

2 minutes ago, Txunamy said:

When i read things like this, i am mighty glad that my family are liberal. I am not out, but Lord knows i have no qualms coming out if i want to, but, i dont feel like i have to..

But, it makes me very sad to read about things like this and the struggles people go through with their families and all..

I know when I come out, I will be taken for deliverance and a lot of pastors will try to talk to me and counsel me...... I pray none of them rapes me sha in hopes of correcting me..... My mom is so old school she thinks oral sex is a grievous sin....don't get me started on her thoughts towards anal sex or sex toys

10 minutes ago, dequeen said:

I know when I come out, I will be taken for deliverance and a lot of pastors will try to talk to me and counsel me...... I pray none of them rapes me sha in hopes of correcting me..... My mom is so old school she thinks oral sex is a grievous sin....don't get me started on her thoughts towards anal sex or sex toys

Wow.. I can imagine.

Like i always say, its the life we were born into and the.path we choose.. We just have to brave it.

53 minutes ago, Txunamy said:

This Move was the same thing that made people vote in Buhari in the First place, Because Nigerians thought jonathan failed us, and people voted massively for Buhari cos they didn't want to endorse jonathan by not voting for Buhari..

I Am not voting for Neither of the spineless grandpa's. If at all i would cast a vote, its going to Moghalu kingsley of the Ypp party.

Is you cast your vote for either of those guys in the minority parties, be rest assured you are wasting your vote and any wasted vote goes in favor of Buhari. If Atiku fail, we kick him out too. On and on, till we get it right. Our votes, that's the only tool we've got now. Our lackadaisical attitude towards holding our leaders accountable is why this grandpas are taking us for a ride. 

1 hour ago, Damiee said:

Lol I’m voting for neither. They are cut from the same cloth.

You do know what standing on the sidelines means, right? 

On 1/19/2019 at 7:26 AM, Txunamy said:

Hahahahahaha!! You don't have the heart to leave me behind Hawk.. Its me ooo

Oya naa, make we dey look 😒

1 hour ago, Mimy said:

Is you cast your vote for either of those guys in the minority parties, be rest assured you are wasting your vote and any wasted vote goes in favor of Buhari. If Atiku fail, we kick him out too. On and on, till we get it right. Our votes, that's the only tool we've got now. Our lackadaisical attitude towards holding our leaders accountable is why this grandpas are taking us for a ride. 

Let me be lackadaisical like that this time. Neither Buhari nor Atiku deserve my vote or support.. No sir, they don't. 

4 hours ago, Txunamy said:

Wow.. I can imagine.

Like i always say, its the life we were born into and the.path we choose.. We just have to brave it.

This lifestyle is so not for weaklings.... I respect all queers worldwide especially the ones that are out.... It's not a pot of beans for anyone...