Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Chat room

kimi

• Moderators

It came to this *sighs* :D

This section is a chatroom. For when you are bored but don't want to get off NL or keep your fingers off your phone. Hopefully that condition isn't peculiar to Kimi alone.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kimi

• fairy

• Hawken

• Princesa

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

I have so many thoughts running through my head. Majority of it are Christmas thoughts and how I plan to live each day with a Christmas spirit from December 1st.

We can feature interviews or even do the 12-days-of-Christmas challenge. Perhaps. I'd think around that.

• Moderators

I don't enjoy owambes. I would only do the church service when I agree to attend a wedding. Attending means that person is very very close to me or has done me a good deed.

#confession it all started when I always got skipped when food is being shared *covers face* I guess it's the noise; the just sit and be staring bit. I could very well do that at home.

• Moderators

I am nervous.

I get that way when I have quite a bit to do but spending part of that time doing something absolutely off course. The nerves seem to be growing... *sighs*

• Moderators

Final derailing post for now. I think I should go get started. The thought of it alone is overwhelming.

I'm not sure who needs to 'read' this now. I sort of feel led to say "I love you, you are not alone; this too shall pass"

• Moderators

Heeelp! I can't stop typing. I think my fingers have a mind of their own. *sighs*

I have a feeling Christmas comes in early this year.

• Moderators

Okay, i'd start for noon. Enough time to get myself psychologically prepared.

Hawken, Fairy plis don't disturb :D

I'm still nervous.

Perhaps the wise thing would be to sign-out! *sade face* *sighs*

I'd miss you all very much. Pretend to miss too o... :P

eyaah...kimi Pele...Do u have a girlfriend?.. if No,I suggest u try finding one dat has "constant communication " in common with u.For real I mean no harm..u know u my Darlyn ryt?

• Moderators

Hahahaha! Sleeky why disturbeth me thou. You've pulled me out of work :P

Everyone is busy o. Both parties. One at work, the other organizing some event. LOL.

Oya, please guys, ladies, I know you'd really like to chat but I'm sorta busy :D :P

I don't enjoy owambes. I would only do the church service when I agree to attend a wedding. Attending means that person is very very close to me or has done me a good deed.

#confession it all started when I always got skipped when food is being shared *covers face* I guess it's the noise; the just sit and be staring bit. I could very well do that at home.

ur lesbian ass ain't getting no food in a straight wedding. lmao

• Moderators

ur lesbian ass ain't getting no food in a straight wedding. lmao

Hahahaha! How come I never thought about it that way. Hmmm... thanks Fairy for this divine revelation :P

• Moderators

Hahahahaha! Haa Fairy! I fear o!

Been such a monkey of the day. I got a KO. Napped and just getting up.

Resting me head now...

• Moderators

Hahahahahaha!

I'm a lot better now sef! Was terrible earlier in the day. Yay! @ minni. I had only read about you on NL movies and now you are here!

*in zulu accent* Welcome!

rest the head ok? I'll tell u the real cause of that KO later.

I have other clients to attend to.

Do you know that I get big ass clients looking for love portion to hook somebody?

you should consider investing in this business o, I'm steady oiling my fingers.

• Moderators

LOL! Tanku. I pass. Head's better now though. A bath and a nap helped. Pray tell miss... what might have caused the KO :D anything to do with other body parts?