Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Chat room

kimi

• Moderators

I know what you mean. The rains not helping either. The harmattan usually sets the tone for the season, oh well. Perhaps we're gonna have a wet Christmas this year.

We could always improvise. There's this carol on the BBC. It's a Christmas carol service by the kings college choir. Those lads are brilliant. Their voices, divine.

What's your favourite carol? Got any?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kimi

• fairy

• Hawken

• Princesa

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

You know all those bus and keke drivers who have scriptures tattooed all over their rides? The one I saw today had "no weapon fashioned against me shall prosper" ...and he was close to killing himself making a sharp turn on red while (speeding) facing on-coming traffic.

He is his definitely his own weapon!LOL. Smh. Na wa.

• Moderators

What I think I find the most ridiculous are people who support a clear-for-all-to-see typa wrong!LOL. E.g. Okada passengers insulting you when the okada driver comes out of nowhere (as is their MO) almost getting you killed. *smh*

Then there are the bus drivers and their passengers. Some weird loyalty, like some mini cult. They just cuss you out, viciously. E.g. When another driver refuses to allow them get in front of him.LOL. The entire bus pounces on him, frowning! Hahahahaha. Major *smh* na wa

Change has a looong way to go