Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Chat room

kimi

tsk tsk, Kimi...

but dont mind them jo, you dont need a girlfriend; too expensive.

just get a new hobby that doesn't involve NL.

cooking,

bird watching,

writing,

juggling,

training tigers,

cleaning Modd's room

possibilities are limitless, just have fun with it.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kimi

• fairy

• Hawken

• Princesa

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Hahahaha! I love me the idea of Modd's room *evil grin*

I will very much be happy to assist Modd with a few other personal things too :D *evil laugh*

Read her bible stories too... :rolleyes:

• Moderators

Let's not see you here for 2 weeks

LOL. So says the new sheriff in town :) I'm happy to go along if you'd go with me and hold my hands while I sing my favourite Christmas carol

Lmao, Kimi its true oh, don't listen to them, listen to Modd. Girlfriends are expensive.

Btw, you guys telling Kimi to get a girlfriend, do you think its an easy something to do? Do people just find girlfriends sitting on a rock? If they do, please let me know where oh. I'm asking for a friend.

• Moderators

Hahahaha! I concur o. Girlfriends don't come by easy o... good ones atleast. and they are pretty expensive too. Girl must not die a virgin o! :D I'm not minding them o Hawken my darling. We shall overcome, this too shall pass :P

• Moderators

Lol....

She might actually be sitting on a rock ya know.

I saw one on that olumo rock. Girl looked too thristy though. Hawken? She's still there in her 'I ham ot les looking for gehs to befrain' tshirt! Go for it baby! :D

• Moderators

But wait o. These girlfriends that are expensive, is it peculiar to Nigerian girls alone?. International daters please school us :unsure: .

• Moderators

I don't make demands on my bf; we both have our jobs and sort out our respective bills. But ofcourse, I allow him be a gentleman when we are out except the treat is on me.

In like manner, I would rather my woman not take me as the new microfinance bank in town. I'm a partnership person, but while I do not mind footing the bills, If we both work, nne! it is to be shared o. What's that! Hahahaha :D infact irma gonna dig on you :rolleyes:

Hmmn the truth is not all girls are willing to split bills. And if you are like me and hate discussing money or bills, it does tend to get expensive.

Plus, my 2nd girlfriend spoilt me rotten. Like stupid spoiling. I wasn't allowed to do shii. I love how that felt(Hehehe) so i want my girlfriends to feel the same. So yeah, expensive.

@Kimi did you look at the girl well? Was did she have feet or tail?

• Moderators

Hmmm... I better go get myself a sugar mama. *clue, those award sponsors* :D/> hahahaha

I saw her well o. Feet o! She says she likes you. Had a chat with her. Hope you don't mind her calling you "awkensin" :D

Me ke? Lai lai!, I'm not there...

Now, Kimi, it all depends on whether you were on your medication at the time. We both know how that messes with your senses...

;)

This chat has been most enlightening. Who would have known that the principal use of girlfriends was to kill boredom!

LOL! What did you think it was before? :s

• Moderators

Hahahahaha! Meanie! That bow and arrow present is looking more suitable by the hour *evil grin*

This would be my 999th post *huge grin* I must choose wisely where to splatter the 1000th :D *rubbing palms together vigorously* I'm such a yarner though! Choi!LOL.

• Moderators

*drum roll* :D

Hours often feel like just a moment's passed.

Terrified, scared shitless but totally stuck-on whatever drug you've got me on.

Is this poem whack and am I really struggling with the rhymes.(LOL)

But it's what these feeling do, they leave you disoriented, stupefied even.

*there goes my 1000th post* okay, you can shoot me now! *covers face*!LOL

Y Dnt I've Xmas spirit dis yr,I knw peeps dt are already counting dwn buh it jus luks lyk anoda mnth end or holiday to me... dec 1st is 2mrw sha so let's c hw it goes or maybe I wud adopt kimi's method n do 12days f Xmas to get in d mood... I feel lyk writing and m bored so...