Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Observation so far

lala1990

You just came to mis-quote what I said here, is this ur idea of respecting people's point of view or u just completely got urself confused.

Dreamgal,Re-read and understand what the point am making is since it has obviously directly struck you in the heart.while u are at it ,go ask google the actual meaning of being defensive.

sweetheart if u want more ,then put it out there,don't wait for people to do it for u.Don't go blabbing blindly.

lol madam no vex

Lol.

I have no rejoiner, but I think I love a feisty Kimi. Show 'em tiger!

Lol

Lala Darlyn,plssss be my rejoiner.

I'm on ma knees..lol

• 3 years later...
  • Moderators
On 12/18/2015 at 6:18 AM, lala1990 said:

Being busy is the excuse you give your girlfriend who has never worked or is still in school as the excuse as to why you haven't called her in a week. That excuse doesn't count when adults are talking.

This was one of my favourite comments back then. I miss Lala. She was a real fighter/trouble maker. 

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Chilee said:

I totally enjoyed reading this thread😂

@kimi thanks for digging this up😁

Hahahahaha. You are welcome 

On 1/18/2016 at 1:26 PM, kimi said:

This is first a community. To 'build' any community, you must be willing to pay a price -as comes with most things. You need to give it the time and effort. ‎

We would not get very far if people only contributed or signed in fortnightly/monthly or bi-annually. It would disintegrate if we kept up trolling people who do not share the same opinions as we do. If we attacked and bullied people who only made a comment in the 'in search of a friend' section then I dare say we have a very long way to go -at building and sustaining this community. If the NLGBT community must make strides, it would start from here and with us. 

I believe in converts. Convert someone who came in with an intention to 'hook-up'. Trolling never did anyone much good than reveal the judegmental and short-sighted sides of us.

Derailing? It keeps this place active. If you noticed, topic being derailed aren't any of the 'serious' ones and most times, topics usually initiated by myself.  We each bring different things to the table which is largely a function of our varying backgrounds and personalities. 

That 'written' I would suggest that each must give what they can. I for one would never complain about participation levels because if we all shared in the concept of 'building' our community, we would act very differently. ‎

👍👌

26 minutes ago, Mimy said:

So kimi told a member here to get an additional English classes. Hahahahahaha na WA

Hahaha...I saw that👀🤣 She did take it back though...Such an interesting thread. 

Glad Kimi is still here with us😂

51 minutes ago, Mimy said:

Lmao! This person was ranting when members were ghosting. Now I wonder what she will say when we have admins ghosting too. 

You sha like trouble🤣

• Haha 1